Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,582 members, 7,850,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Foetuses And Parasitism - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Foetuses And Parasitism (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foetuses And Parasitism by Eemeekaa(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2009
Hey guys lets get down to work here. Its believed widely that parasitism refers to as a situation whereby an organism lives within its host,feeds from it and leaves it with a harm to show for its presence.so  guys with these explanation,do you agree to the saying that foetuses i.e the unborn guys lives a life of parasitism in their mother's womb since it lives within the mother,feeds from her and leaves her with pains and discomfort.
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by donjon: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2009
Guy! U don smoke gbana abi?
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by Eemeekaa(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2009
DONJON,i smoked "GBANA",that was y i brought up something appreciable by responsible ppl,not for irresponsible lads like u. 1 advice 4 u,smoke gbana so u will be able to bring up something good.
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by donjon: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
How come nobody has replied? If it were responsible?
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by Eemeekaa(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
Guy na becos of d bad luck wey u carry come rely,na im nobody wan reply.well guy shé u don hia say d'banj dey cell 4 rape?
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by donjon: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
D guy wanted to elevate 4rm kokolette to mamalette! Na so GOD catch am
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by tpiah: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2009
what was the womb created for?

Isnt it supposed to house a baby?

Are you a parasite if you live in your own rented apartment which was prepared specifically for you?

dont know where some people get these weird ideas from.
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by Eemeekaa(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
tpiah:

what was the womb created for?

Isnt it supposed to house a baby?

Are you a parasite if you live in your own rented apartment which was prepared specifically for you?

dont know where some people get these weird ideas from.
sad tpiah,when you come to be of pains and discomfort to your accommodator then you are a parasite
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by tpiah: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
Eemeekaa:

tpiah,when you come to be of pains and discomfort to your accommodator then you are a parasite

no you're not.

what's supposed to be the womb's function?

Its called a mutually beneficial relationship. I'm talking of normal situations, not "inconvenient" pregnancies.

one of dbanj's kokolettes is claiming rape?
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by Eemeekaa(m): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah,understand dis,there is notin like mutual relatnship regarding benefits during pregnancy,av u seen tapeworms living ordinarily if not in animal intestines? Its called a parasite ooo,to show u that d place is also meant 4 its living. There is no mutual benefits btw d moda and child during pregnancy,its a 1 sided benefit.so dia4,at pregnancy the foetus should be referred to as a parasite hypothetically or beta still scientifically,until d child is born. I really will value ur comment/reply on dis.
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by tpiah: 3:32am On Jun 07, 2009
Eemeekaa:

tpiah,understand dis,there is notin like mutual relatnship regarding benefits during pregnancy,av u seen tapeworms living ordinarily if not in animal intestines? Its called a parasite ooo,to show u that d place is also meant 4 its living. There is no mutual benefits btw d moda and child during pregnancy,its a 1 sided benefit.so dia4,at pregnancy the foetus should be referred to as a parasite hypothetically or beta still scientifically,until d child is born. I really will value ur comment/reply on dis.

you didnt answer the question:

What's the function of the womb and what was it designed for?

What are breasts designed for? (outside sexual usage)
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by Eemeekaa(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
tpiahforget thereason for whichit was designed sad
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by Eemeekaa(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
wink
Re: Foetuses And Parasitism by Eemeekaa(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2009
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Let Try This Here / I Need Your Advice / Abandoned Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.