Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam (28464 Views)

Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari / FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Izumarock70(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by akinladejo: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
How I wish Rubadu is with APC , he would ve been useful here.
inpatient just finish the guy carrier.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
I GUESS ITS ABOUT THAT TIME WHEN THOSE WAR SHIPS ACQUIRED IN GEJs TENURE WILL BE PUT TO A TEST.....EXTRA LAVISH SPENDING TOM..CANT FORGET MY 48HRS ENCOUNTERS WITH HIM IN A HURRY
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by laprince(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
I hope and wish Nigeria becomes better. None is above the law.
FG should only tread with courage and caution.
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by laprince(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
I hope and wish Nigeria becomes better. None is above the law.
FG should only tread with courage and caution.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by MrT2011(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
cramjones:
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN is the worst thing that have ever happened to Nigeria. Under his useless, misrable, wicked and insensitive government he:

-Gave National awards to theives and encouraged them to steal more.

- He and his fat wife stole billions of dollars through their proxies

-Militants and murderers like Tompolo and Asari Dokubo took contracts meant for the military, became stupendously wealthy, while our soldiers died in the battle field because this GEJ diverted our billions of dollars meant for our security to his cronies.

-We earned record numbers in oil sales - over $100/barrel with absolutely nothing to show for it.

My prayer is that all these people that stole our commonwealth would be handed the death sentence! It is further waste of tax payers money to put them in jail. They should be shot either in the left side of their chests or on their forehead.

This is the greatest theft since Nigeria existed. We are behind PMB in this fight, and we would not relent till these bastards are shot and our money recovered!

-CramJones

Ban!!! This IDIOT!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by manuroq(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Looks like the same case that consumed the rector of maritime academy. Billions? God have mercy.
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by TheeReaper(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
cramjones:
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN is the worst thing that have ever happened to Nigeria. Under his useless, misrable, wicked and insensitive government he:

-Militants and murderers like Tompolo and Asari Dokubo took contracts meant for the military, became stupendously wealthy, while our soldiers died in the battle field because this GEJ diverted our billions of dollars meant for our security to his cronies.

-We earned record numbers in oil sales - over $100/barrel with absolutely nothing to show for it.

My prayer is that all these people that stole our commonwealth would be handed the death sentence! It is further waste of tax payers money to put them in jail. They should be shot either in the left side of their chests or on their forehead.

This is the greatest theft since Nigeria existed. We are behind PMB in this fight, and we would not relent till these bastards are shot and our money recovered!

-CramJones
keep jonzing,your name says it all.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by laprince(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
With oil at $30 is that not worse that the creek wahala. That threat is tired now. No one is smiling these days They try any nonsense they will roast in oil fire. At least in Borno there is land for Internally Displaced Persons. These ones will drown in the creeks .Alll that is required is to make an example of two towns as in delete them permanently

Now we know Nigeria will adjust to low or no oil price

Poor mindset of hate and evil.

how about deleting a village that your entire family lives, while only you would be kept alive

Please, stop hating. Those people are the ones keeping this nation moving. They have dones so in the last 55 years and more.

Now that oil price is down, people are losing their jobs, and national suffering everywhere.

This shows you how they have been helping to keep this nation alive and kicking. No thanks to our very corrupt leaders.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Arabs999: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
InLoveWithGod:
That man na dead-body o! He no dey fear grave o. Hope efcc no go do wetin go cause unrest for d creek? Just thinking aloud sha.

... My brother, u are right. Tompolo will never honour that invitation, and efcc officers who goes for his arrest should say their last prayers and have their Wills written because they will never come back alive. Their dead bodies will never be found.
... They will only declare him wanted, and that is all. No arrest, and nothing happens..

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by samofson: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kudos to EFFC for bringing all these people to book but are they telling us that there are no cases concerning APC members on their desk?

There should be a balance, this is too one sided and can be misconstrued as a witch hunt .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by kaka74: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Make dem invite shekau nah

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by holajeedayy: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
StepTwo:
Hmmm!

Government vs The Government

hope war doesnt start from here.

but Tompolo go be wahala for them sha.

i expect d white men to start leaving Niger Delta as soon as Tompolo is taken in
this where u know that buari no get sense....tompolo might thief but them avoid another boko

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by sebali: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
wachakuta:
Militant Yam eater
I see a vision that 2016 will be a year of jailing d yam eaters...
U dey see, U no be fake prophet Joor
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Ayatullah(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
TOMPOLO: SOMERSAULT TO EFCC NOW!
From being a militant operating inside water to being a land scammer! This Tompolo is a real Amphibian!

=N=13b land sale for (NIMASA) University.......was the land sand made of gold and silver and when did Tompolo become 'Omo Onile'?

Jonathan nearly ruined Nigeria, thank God for his total rejection for a second term.
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Alezy(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
my friend go and sleep. ..am sure u need one
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Alezy(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2015
InLoveWithGod:
That man na dead-body o! He no dey fear grave o. Hope efcc no go do wetin go cause unrest for d creek? Just thinking aloud sha.
I just sorry for them....Efcc wan arrest living dead

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Somebody from the west should advice Buhari na. Crude na 35USDpb. Make him no start again go course humanitarian crisis. Tompolo will not appear and this is a signal that a war drum has being rolled out. E NO GO EASY. na we dey naija delta, I know what am saying. Even if he appears before efcc, a back up plan has been put in place by him.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by akigbemaru: 1:22am On Dec 11, 2015
efcc invites tompolo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by amanikondo: 2:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Buhari Government invited Tompolo Government.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by omonnakoda: 5:33am On Dec 11, 2015
laprince:

Poor mindset of hate and evil.

how about deleting a village that your entire family lives, while only you would be kept alive

Please, stop hating. Those people are the ones keeping this nation moving. They have dones so in the last 55 years and more.

Now that oil price is down, people are losing their jobs, and national suffering everywhere.

This shows you how they have been helping to keep this nation alive and kicking. No thanks to our very corrupt leaders.
Your mother will be deleted before Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Burger01(m): 5:40am On Dec 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Nice one. Those thieves should be killed. No need to waste task payers money keeping those yam eaters in jail. Jonathan is the worst thing Nigeria ever had...I mean the WORST yam eater! angry
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2015
wachakuta:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Thursday invited former Niger Delta warlord, Chief Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo) over N13bn Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) university land scam.

….Details later grin grin grin

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-invites-tompolo-over-nimasa-university-land-scam/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Even me self they invited me,..imagine mumu efcc invited me to come nd give account on how I managed to sell the goods I bought from China with the hardship in their country grin grin grin,..the home of baboons nd monkeys

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by fejikudz(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2015
holajeedayy:

this where u know that buari no get sense....tompolo might thief but them avoid another boko
Maybe buhari dey look tompolo with all those biafra guys eye..
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2015
I LOL. grin grin. grin in Japanese

Let's go OVER THIS SLOWLY!!!

THE JONATHAN LED GOVT ALLEGEDLY GAVE A WELL KNOWN MILITANT A CONTRACT TO SUPPLY WARSHIPS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO RIGHT? WHO WAS THIS MILITANT Ask IFa

THIS SAME MILITANT WAS HIRED AS A NAVAL "DEFENCE" CONTRACTOR TO GUARD OUR NAVAL COASTLINE using what? THE "EXTRA" WARSHIPS HE GOT WHILE SUPPLYING HIS FIRST GARDDAM CONTRACT. Hmm so we have a super rich militant with Warships and is quietly enjoying his money about to get arsefurkd by the Federal Government?

SIGH. NOTE TO EFCC: TOMPOLO IS NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO GO INTO WAR WITH. SOME BEARS ARE BETTER LEFT HIBERNATING. LET'S NOT HAVE A PABLO ESCOBAR TYPE SITUATION OKAY? Now tuck your little Ricky back into your pants and release a PR dis associating yourself from that horrible situation.
BUT THEN AGAIN, it might make for an interesting period of unease to which certain Nigerians(The Oil Cabal) have found horribly enriching in the past.

Strolls to purchase oando and forte shares online wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by sunkoye: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Btw the one that govern the street and the one that govern everything cheesy
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by STARGREEN(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2015
TIME IS ALSO AN ART OF WAR... FOR NOW I THINK SOME BEARS ARE BETTER LEFT HIBERNATING. JONA MUST HAVE RESIDUAL INFO TOWARDS MAKING CERTAIN DECISION THAT SEEMS BAD ON THE SURFACE TILL YOU DIG.
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by lakeside4love(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
One of the best posts I ve read on this forum.God Bless U Abundantly Mr.Nigeria shall be great again.All looters will rot in hell.
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by charlycharles(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2015
A joke and mockery of government indeed. tell me dis invitation is unconnected tp bayelsa elections. Buhari is really a scam if he continues dis way we r in for a very long 4 years.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Loonyy(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Somepeople just spew nonsense with em tinkili MB, if u know who tompolo is den dis matter na be news btw tony anineh don answer Dem?
Re: EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam by Demdem(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2015
excellent development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat / Ajimobi Wins Oyo Governorship Election, Breaks 2nd Term Jinx / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.