Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kylie Jenner Explains How She Got The Scar On Her Leg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Explains How She Got The Scar On Her Leg (707 Views)

Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Explains How She Got The Scar On Her Leg by Veratoocute(f): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
So many fans of Kylie Jenner may think she just have a fresh banging body without flaws but Kylie proved that wrong as she shared some photos yesterday on her Instagram page sitting on the bed with her close friend Anastasia Karanikolaou with a scar on her leg.

She posted the photo with the caption "Matching with day 1 @stassiebaby," and another one showing off the scar completely with the caption "I love my scar,"

While speaking in an interview with Celebuzz, she explained how she got the scar on her leg. Her words read:

"Yes, I do have a scar on my leg. When I was about 5 my sister and I were playing hide and seek and I hid inside this really tall-enclosed gate," she said. "After a while when my sister didn't find me I had to climb up on this sharp pole sticking out from the gate. I slipped and the pole went into my leg. I tried pulling away to get the pole out but it just tore through my whole leg.

"It's smaller now though because I grew!"

See more photos here: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/kylie-jenner-explains-how-she-got-scar.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Have Finally Met Mr. Right – Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His N60million Customized Rolls Royce Coupe / Photos From Mavin Act,di'ja's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.