Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites (7012 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Share Your Exprience If You've Used These Phones / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by Michealquad: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
damjos:
yea,DM is d best in a lot of ways their discount and gift. d best tin I love about dem is dat whenever u buy sumtin frm dem and u write a review u'l b given DM points which will helps in reducing d amount u'r gonna pay when next u wanna make an order..I had an experience with aliexpress sometime year b4 last year, I wanted 2 buy a cheap tablet, I got a seller and sent a message about how fast I wanted it 2 b delivered, d only tin dat safed m den was because dey don't accept PayPal,I was looking 4 a way to pay with Western Union, so I had 2 wait a bit, so 1 day I just decided 2 contact d seller again, 2 my greatest surprise d seller was a fraudster, he was suspended 4 offering a device dat is not real..am not saying aliexpress is not OK infact dey offer d cheapest in gadgets and accessories, just b careful, I ordered a memory card on DM but it didn't come so I had 2 contact dere customer care immediately dey apologized and I got my refund about 7 days after... with DM u can't get frauded...

Thanks again! I can picture your points. What am really concern is about fast delivery and authenticity of these site so one won't fall prey!
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by damjos(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2015
u can get ur order in a week it depends on d type of shipping method u choose, and dealsmachine is very legit no fraud, as long as u pay tru PayPal...
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Another Chinese site that sells gadgets cheap is
Tinydeal.com but I don't how good it is.
Please review it and tell me your conclusion.

Tinydeal.com
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by Godisnear(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
flokii:

na Aliexpress I know of...

be wary of chinese goods especially clothing cos their sizes are usually smaller mayb cos of their small body

For Aliexpress, do you pay for shipping, is a pay on delivery sevice and how long did it take for the item to be delivered? Hope it was in good condition.

Kindly assist.
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by paragon40(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
damjos:
4 ur info many of dis china websites ships worldwide, but I only trust dealsmachine..
pls is it advisable to use free shipping..i mean do u have an idea hom many days It will take..
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by 2kurupt(m): 1:02am On Apr 12, 2016
damjos:
yea,DM is d best in a lot of ways their discount and gift. d best tin I love about dem is dat whenever u buy sumtin frm dem and u write a review u'l b given DM points which will helps in reducing d amount u'r gonna pay when next u wanna make an order..I had an experience with aliexpress sometime year b4 last year, I wanted 2 buy a cheap tablet, I got a seller and sent a message about how fast I wanted it 2 b delivered, d only tin dat safed m den was because dey don't accept PayPal,I was looking 4 a way to pay with Western Union, so I had 2 wait a bit, so 1 day I just decided 2 contact d seller again, 2 my greatest surprise d seller was a fraudster, he was suspended 4 offering a device dat is not real..am not saying aliexpress is not OK infact dey offer d cheapest in gadgets and accessories, just b careful, I ordered a memory card on DM but it didn't come so I had 2 contact dere customer care immediately dey apologized and I got my refund about 7 days after... with DM u can't get frauded...

Same thing with Aliexpress. When you make payments for goods, the money is put in escrow & not paid to the seller until you verify that you've received your goods & in expected condition. I've bought several products from Aliexpress without stress

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:31am On Apr 12, 2016
Yes o o, my brother, with Aliexpress you don't need to worry. Your money is intact and safer. They warn you never pay using other methods of payment apart from Escrow service.
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by davit: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2016
damjos:

I disagree with the last part of your submission. DM will defraud you but may not be at your first or even third purchase. Check the review of the website via Google then you would understand my point clearly. I had same issue with everbuying then. Initially, they were like the best online shopping mall. I even recommended them to some friends. But they later duped. Thanks to PayPal who rescued me after so much and persistent complaint.

For now, the only market I trust is aliexpress. You only need to know the good seller. And you're good to go. Know a real seller by the feedback and number of order.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by warrenweste(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2016
davit:

I disagree with the last part of your submission. DM will defraud you but may not be at your first or even third purchase. Check the review of the website via Google then you would understand my point clearly. I had same issue with everbuying then. Initially, they were like the best online shopping mall. I even recommended them to some friends. But they later duped. Thanks to PayPal who rescued me after so much and persistent complaint.

For now, the only market I trust is aliexpress. You only need to know the good seller. And you're good to go. Know a real seller by the feedback and number of order.

i thnk everybuying,gearbest and dm are owned by the same company,they can be unreliable at times

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by davit: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2016
warrenweste:

i thnk everybuying,gearbest and dm are owned by the same company,they can be unreliable at times

You are damn correct. Add tinydeal to it too. All of them are very unreliable these days!

Shine your eyes.
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by warrenweste(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2016
davit:

You are damn correct. Add tinydeal to it too. All of them are very unreliable these days!

Shine your eyes.

yea i think geekbuying and banggood are cool
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by warrenweste(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
damjos:
u can get ur order in a week it depends on d type of shipping method u choose, and dealsmachine is very legit no fraud, as long as u pay tru PayPal...

when last did u shop on Dealsmachine?
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by richysam(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Michealquad:

Don't stress, part of the money debited from your acct will be revert. Like #200sumtin tho. May take a week
sir please when paying online with ur paypal card, are u charged the CBN official rate i.e N199 or normal bank rate .thanks.
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by Nsonaso(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
richysam:
sir please when paying online with ur paypal card, are u charged the CBN official rate i.e N199 or normal bank rate .thanks.
No body will charge you ₦199 to a dollar. To find out, just open PayPal link your card and then go to any site of your choice make a payment of 1 dollar or 2. Then come here and tell us the story
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by richysam(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nsonaso:

No body will charge you ₦199 to a dollar. To find out, just open PayPal link your card and then go to any site of your choice make a payment of 1 dollar or 2. Then come here and tell us the story
thank u sir.
but sir, hw much will i be charged wen funding my paypal acct?
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by Nsonaso(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
richysam:
thank u sir.
but sir, hw much will i be charged wen funding my paypal acct?
You can't fund Nigerian PayPal, you can only link it to your Bank Naira Visa Card or Master Card.
When you link it and make payment online with your PayPal, the money will be deducted directly from your bank account.

The charges depends on the bank.
So I will advice you to first make a payment of $1 to $5 so that you can calculate the exact amount that you're being charged to a dollar.
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by richysam(m): 1:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Nsonaso:

You can't fund Nigerian PayPal, you can only link it to your Bank Naira Visa Card or Master Card.
When you link it and make payment online with your PayPal, the money will be deducted directly from your bank account.

The charges depends on the bank.
So I will advice you to first make a payment of $1 to $5 so that you can calculate the exact amount that you're being charged to a dollar.
thank u sir n God bless
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by ElPhoche(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2016
The last time I bought on dealsmachine, I only had d dollar option for payment. Now, there is Naira in the accepted currency for payment and the rates are good. Bit I am still scared of trying to buy to avoid my bank from playing a fast one on me. Has anybody made my observation? Anybody attempted d naira payment?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by Hareeyor: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
davit:

What exchange rate is Aliexpress charging since it is direct ATM usage
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by harmbhrosz(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2016
ElPhoche:
The last time I bought on dealsmachine, I only had d dollar option for payment. Now, there is Naira in the accepted currency for payment and the rates are good. Bit I am still scared of trying to buy to avoid my bank from playing a fast one on me. Has anybody made my observation? Anybody attempted d naira payment?
bro, have u gotten a reply yet? I've also seen the naira currency rate on dealsmachine n www.ioffer.com has it too

Pls somebody should help us
Re: Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites by ElPhoche(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2016
harmbhrosz:
bro, have u gotten a reply yet? I've also seen the naira currency rate on dealsmachine n www.ioffer.com has it too

Pls somebody should help us
I didn't get a reply, however, from experience they still charge in dollars since paypal collects money using dollars. I don't know, if I can see any platform like paypal, whoch uses Yen-to-naira instead, I will try it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telecomm Firms To Increase Tariff For Their Services / How To Install Samsung Fonts On Your Itel It1503 / Latest Phone Unlocking Software,unlocks Any Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.