Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Publish A Post In Blogger Using Operamini - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Publish A Post In Blogger Using Operamini (1829 Views)

Steps To Add A Widget Below First Post In Blogger / How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With / How To Customize Scrollbar Style In Blogger Using CSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish A Post In Blogger Using Operamini by Wizelord: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
How To Publish A Post In Blogger Using OperaMini Blogging in opera is not accepted by blogger because of unknown reasons but the only feature i know that is accessable by opera is publishing your blogger post.

Publishing your blogger post through opera is 100% sure,some novice that came into blogger finds it verry difficult in publishing a post because of you don't have a pc or an andriod phone to download the required browser recomended by blogger like Google chrome,Firefox etc.

Publishing of post from opera is very fast and more reliable because i have come to realise that most of some people love using opera than uc browser.

How To Publish A Post In Blogger Using OperaMini 1) Open your opera-mini

2)Make sure that you have a gmail account

3)Login your gmail account you use in opening your blog in the opera-mini

4)Open this link in a new tab Blogger

5)You will see a box like the image below but it will not be click able, just look carefully you will see two (2) buttons the first is HTML while the second is COMPOSE

6)Click HTML and you will get a two boxes

7)In the first box put your tittle and the second box put your content and click publish post and you are done just check your site to see your publish post.

www.donaldtech..com
Re: How To Publish A Post In Blogger Using Operamini by Sirpluv: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wow! thanks a lot, it really helped
Re: How To Publish A Post In Blogger Using Operamini by SurefireAsoOke: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Let m try

For Aso-Oke, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC / Crawler Error Any Help Google Ads Showing It / I Want To Sell My Blog + The Naija Adsense On It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.