Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... (7608 Views)

IJMB Registration For 2018/2019 Session (full Details) / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / Federal Universities Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hello reader, am pleased to inform you that you are not here by chance but fate, and I congratulate you as am about to share with you how candidates seeking university admission without JAMB finally hit their target from here.

Are you an SSCE graduate?
Couldn’t secure admission despites a good UTME score?
Couldn’t make UTME or POST-UTME cut off?

If you answered YES, here comes a golden opportunity! With Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB), you can secure direct 200level admission into your preferred university without UTME.

Why should you Enrol?
• It's NUC accredited
• No UTME is required
• (9) months of Study
• Awaiting result is allowed
• Give you multiple admission choices.

What is IJMB? It is an A'level programme specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities especially as a result JAMB(UTME).

Why IJMB? In IJMB programme you're to undergo only a combination of (3) subjects related to your course of study within a stipulated period at your designated centre, thereafter write the final examination.

IJMB Registration: Application are invited from interested candidates for supplementary Admission into our study centres nationwide. To register, kindly read IJMB 2018/19 registration procedures.

Affiliated Universities: IJMB certificate is presently accepted in more than 80% of Nigeria federal, state and private Universities nationwide. Unlike UTME, IJMB certificate does not expire, its valid for life.

Centres in Nigeria: The programme is conducted at the various affiliated tertiary institutions and study centres nationwide. Thus, the certificate can be used for admission at any university irrespective of where you did the programme.

What are you still waiting for? For information on registration, studying fees or any other, please visit WWW.IJMB.ORG.NG. With us, there are no entrance examination, low tuition fee and flexible payment pattern.

Do you have a question? kindly drop it as comment or for quick response reach us via the contact details in my signature.

Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
DISCLAIMER: Our attention has been drawn to some fake websites, blogs & social media where some person(s) claim to be our representatives with an aim of defrauding unsuspecting applicants. Kindly be informed that we have no connection with any of these person(s) or website(s), as they are clearly fraudulent and should be ignored.

Also, we expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to this post advertising admission for IJMB. Please note that only information on our website is authentic and interested applicants should visit our IJMB Website directly and not via search engine.

WATCH IJMB INTRODUCTION VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVC_xMdUBsM

WATCH THE TESTIMONIAL OF AN EX-IJMB STUDENT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-81ov6SUPAs
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by barapistis(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
I rep IJMB, in addition to the Op write-up stated below are the states in which IJMB study centres are presently located, click on respective state for more information;
South-West: IJMB centres in Lagos State, IJMB centres in Ogun State, IJMB centres in Osun State, IJMB centres in Oyo State, IJMB centres in Ondo State, IJMB centres in Ekiti State.
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by barapistis(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by barapistis(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Thanks for your contribution, kindly read the locations of our partnering ➧➧IJMB study centres in Nigeria
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2015
See list of ➧➧Universities accepting IJMB certificate as at 2014 for Direct Entry Admission.
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2015
To clear your doubt about the authenticity of the programmes, kindly read testimonials from over 1000+ students who register for the programme daily; ➧➧IJMB Success Story
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2017
SUMMARY OF WHAT IS IJMB AND ITS BENEFITS!!!

1. IJMB is a federal government approved programme, certified by NUC and JAMB.

2. It is moderated by Ahamadu Bello University Zaria with coordinating centres nationwide.

3. Its a 9-12 month programme that will get you into 200L upon successful completion to your preferred universities and course nationwide.

4. Unlike JAMB, IJMB certificate does not expire, its last forever, but its not for job, its strictly for admission into 200l in the University

5. In IJMB programme you are to undergo only a combination of 3 subjects that will suit the course of your choice.

6. The grading of IJMB is on points and it goes thus A=5 points, B=4 points, C=3 points, D=2 points E=1 point while F=0 point and 1 free point provided if you don't have any F in the result, and the total of the grading is over 15.

7. Most universities that accept IJMB programme offer admission into 200L with a minimum of 6 point provided there is no F in the result.

8. Full IJMB programmes lectures run in differents study centres nationwide, while the final examination and certification comes from the moderating body (ABU Zaria).

9. Most universities that accept IJMB give priorities to IJMB candidates with good grades compared to other programmes like ND, NCE etc for direct entry 200L admission.

10. IJMB also offers O'level subjects that is of WAEC standard in only 2 subjects i.e English and Mathematics, to facilitate your admission. This means that if you have deficiency in either English or Mathematics in your O'level result, you can sit for IJMB O'level examination instead of registering for another SSCE examination (there are intensive lectures to cover those O'level subjects).

Enough has been said, Stop sitting at home and writing JAMB yearly without securing admission, Enrol for IJMB 2018/19 registration. today.

Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Say Goodbye to JAMB by registering today before its closes... smiley
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ODGNigeria: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
[img][/img]After giving yourself the courage to check your JAMB scores, you see that things aren’t going to change so much, you get the message that you have to wait for another year and write again. That’s not even the main problem, but who knows whether you’re going to pass next year’s JAMB, or whether or not you’re going to gain admission if you do. Well, this is the fear of every admission seeker whose dad is not a vice chancellor. My main purpose of writing this to you is to make you understand that you might have come short in your UTME examination, but you haven’t failed admission wise. You can still catch up.

Why am I making these bold claims? How do I know this? I know this because I was in your shoes and I was able to succeed in my quest to gain admission even after I failed JAMB UTME examination.

This claim sounds too good to be true most especially for those who do not know about IJMB.

Well, you think you’ve failed and you already have your mind made up. This is a painful situation, I have been there. But one thing I’m going to tell you is that you should read this piece before you lose hope.

What if I told you all hope is not lost? Well, you most probably wouldn’t believe. I was skeptical too. To me, it was unthinkable to believe that I could gain admission even after I have failed UTME. I didn’t gain admission into 100 level, I gained into 200!

IJMB is an A’level programme which allows you to gain admission into 200 level in a Nigerian University.

Before you lose hope, here are the things I want you to know.

Jamb is not the only means of gaining admission into Nigerian universities.
Well, you may be hearing this for the first time, or you also know that you can gain admission through DIRECT ENTRY after you must have finished polytechnic or earned your NCE certificate from a college of education.

Most people know this, but we are ignorant about A’levels (examinations that enable us to gain admission after completion).

With A’levels, you easily gain admission into 200 level into a Nigerian university after you must have passed and met your course requirements.

UTME admission is highly competitive.
The numbers don’t lie; well over 1.6 million people write jamb every year and try to scramble their way into the limited spaces in various Nigerian universities. This competition is very fierce, most especially when you compare it to the 15,000 students who seek to gain admission yearly through direct entry (IJMB, JUPEB, ND, HND etc.) into various institutions in the country.

You can start with a deficiency in O’levels.
Don’t let your O’level deficiency stop you (it almost stopped me!). A deficiency in O’level will not help your university admission process but would definitely not stop you from doing O’levels.

You can simultaneously tackle your deficiencies during you’re A’level programme. So when the results come out, you’re ready to walk into 200 level with all your requirements intact.

With this information, I gained admission at the first shot and graduated 3 years afterwards. Don’t let your ignorance stop you, it almost stopped me.

I hope you make the right choice.

Sincerely yours,

Dayo.

Dayo writes at myadmissionstory.com, he can be reached on 08066146893

Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2018
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2018
Registration is ongoing...
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2018
Take advantage of this golden opportunity now...
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2018
cool cool
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by martins946: 4:00pm On May 01, 2018
Nice one. Great keep it up
Re: What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... by ijmbadmission(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2018
Registration is still ongoing...

(1) (Reply)

Were You At Any Time At Remo Secondary School (rss) Sagamu? / 2013 University Ranking- 100 Best Universities In Nigeria / Oyo State Abolishes N500 Examination Fee, Declares Education Levy Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.