Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate (524 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Pics You Can Relate To Growing Up As An Ajepako / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate by itstpia8: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
does being one mean you are better than the other?

lastly, is there a middle ground whereby some straddle both genres.
Re: The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate by itstpia8: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
imo, pride is pride regardless if you boast of ajepaki or boast of being ajebuta.
Re: The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate by jejemanito: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Am I the only one who happens to be in the middle?

I don't fit into ajebuterism

Nor do I fit into ajekpakoism
Re: The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate by itstpia8: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
it's actually possible to fit into both.
Re: The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate by itstpia8: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
jejemanito:
Am I the only one who happens to be in the middle?

I don't fit into ajebuterism

Nor do I fit into ajekpakoism

explain better, do you mean you fit into neither or you are both?
Re: The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate by itstpia8: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
I also think there can be rich ajepaki and poor ajebutter.
Re: The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate by lovely17(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Davido/Wizkid go dey form street mtchew
Re: The Ajepako Vs Ajebuta Age Long Debate by tpiar: 3:01am On Dec 11, 2015
nevertheless, you have to stay in one category though, the one drop ajepako rule applies here, if you have any ajepakoness in you, that makes you an ajepako.

I think that's how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Our Fun Filled Valentine / (A Must Read) An Advice From A Mother To Her "About To Wed" Son / Don't Wear Out Your Welcome - Lesson 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.