Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

5 Advantage Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Advantage Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! (595 Views)

The Travails Of Marrying Late / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Advantage Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Oooops: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
This thread was born in opposition to the thread created by Enieme on the disadvantages of guys that cook,
I could tell the ladies that the advantages of men who can cook far outweighs the disadvantage!
Trust me on that!!! Anyway to the points

1# CRITERIA OF YOUR FOOD: This is a great advantage to the ladies. when you marry a good cook. He may easily notice your lapses i.e burnt meals, salty meals, etc... This will in no small way help you to improve your cooking skill as he can always correct them and applaud improvements! It is no small Joy when your husband commends your improvements from what he had yesterday

2# RESPONSIBILITY NEGLECT: Truth be told, in this dispensation nobody is stereotyped to the kitchen. A guy who loves cooking will be a bonus to the woman. Imagine coming back from your stressful work and your husby opts to fix dinner.... How romantic!!!
When you are tired/sick or travelled,you wouldn't have to worry that he is eating in mama Iyabo's place or one fine neighbor is bringing coolers to him at home tongue

#3 NO DIME OUT: Ofcourse nor be food money you wan take live!!! Cant you take the family out as a woman Must the man pay? If you pay your placenta go vanish Assist us sometimes jor! afterall sef the eatery ain't better than my dish which would cost far less!

#4 NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN:
I have had cooking competitions with my girl! we've tried out new recipes together and trust me its a cool way to bond! We both had to come to a compromise and today we have our own unique recipe!!!
Having a man as a cook would increase your fun time and reduce boredom in your relationship

#5 COMPETITION: Who is competing for the best parent with his/her own kids? are you 4real??
What one parent lack the other compensates for the betterment of their children!
That's how it works mhen!!! i may cook better and my wife baths them better, or cleans better! or smiles at them better! its all for their good!!! so its no biggie!!!

I Rest my Case!!!
#Bashers over to You#
Re: 5 Advantage Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Look i am no good at cooking.. And dat is why we need a partner that will complement us in areas where we lack.. Capisce
Re: 5 Advantage Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Oooops:
This thread was born in opposition to the thread created by Enieme on the disadvantages of guys that cook,
I could tell the ladies that the advantages of men who can cook far outweighs the disadvantage!
Trust me on that!!! Anyway to the points

1# CRITERIA OF YOUR FOOD: This is a great advantage to the ladies. when you marry a good cook. He may easily notice your lapses i.e burnt meals, salty meals, etc... This will in no small way help you to improve your cooking skill as he can always correct them and applaud improvements! It is no small Joy when your husband commends your improvements from what he had yesterday

2# RESPONSIBILITY NEGLECT: Truth be told, in this dispensation nobody is stereotyped to the kitchen. A guy who loves cooking will be a bonus to the woman. Imagine coming back from your stressful work and your husby opts to fix dinner.... How romantic!!!
When you are tired/sick or travelled,you wouldn't have to worry that he is eating in mama Iyabo's place or one fine neighbor is bringing coolers to him at home tongue

#3 NO DIME OUT: Ofcourse nor be food money you wan take live!!! Cant you take the family out as a woman Must the man pay? If you pay your placenta go vanish Assist us sometimes jor! afterall sef the eatery ain't better than my dish which would cost far less!

#4 NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN:
I have had cooking competitions with my girl! we've tried out new recipes together and trust me its a cool way to bond! We both had to come to a compromise and today we have our own unique recipe!!!
Having a man as a cook would increase your fun time and reduce boredom in your relationship

#5 COMPETITION: Who is competing for the best parent with his/her own kids? are you 4real??
What one parent lack the other compensates for the betterment of their children!
That's how it works mhen!!! i may cook better and my wife baths them better, or cleans better! or smiles at them better! its all for their good!!! so its no biggie!!!

I Rest my Case!!!
#Bashers over to You#
all of u sha! There's yet another opposition thread on fp
Re: 5 Advantage Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: 5 Advantage Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Yeah during nysc I had to learn am planning to pick it up, I want to make Chinese rice and vegetable sauce but I learnt making sharwarma this year but its nothing special. Cooking is fun actually.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In Diaspora: Cost Of Varicocelectomy In Uk, US Or India / School Girl Kid Nap! / Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Age:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.