Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! (1031 Views)

Nigeria’s Supporters Club To Acquire A Private Jet – Rafiu Ladipo / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON / Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! by IroroRoyal(f): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2006
My club,FC GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX:We Will Rock 'n' Roll You grin

(1) Allez Bordelais, Allez Bordelais, Allez Bordelais,Translate This Song grin
Go The Bordeauxs, Go The Bordeauxs, Go The Bordeauxs.

(2)Que ne Saute pas n'est pas Bordelais Oui!
Que ne Saute pas n'est pas Bordelais Oui!(x100,) grin
Trans:who is not jumping up don't belong to the Bordeauxs Yes!( x100 ) grin

(3) BBBBBBBBB oh! BBBBBBBBBBB oh! yes B for Bordeaux, that is Bordeaux oooooooooooo !Bordeaux oooooooo! cool cool

I'm composing this for them:
Bordelais Clap, Clap, Clap,
Bordelais Clap, Clap, Clap,
Clap, Clap, Clap
CLAP CLAP CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, grin Yeah! i know we lost to Liverpool, i will keep singing for them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! by IroroRoyal(f): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2006
I'm Composing This, For Mr Akolawole! ; smiley

Chelsea !Clap, Clap, Clap,(X 5)
Re: Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! by LanreDaMan(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2006
I have been a chelsea fan since ruud gullit was our coach .
I think this is the song

Hey look us over, Chelsea is here,
Blue and white colours, flying high this year,
Our great team spirit, is our claim to fame,
Whenever we are down and out, we fight right back again,
So you can see why we're so proud, so proud to be,
The team from the great club, down by the sea,
We are out to beat you all this year, so hear us when we cheer,

C- H - E - L - S - E - A - CHELSEA!!!! (You are making me Blue)
Re: Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! by IroroRoyal(f): 1:22am On Oct 21, 2006
Lanre Yeah! grin grin grin
Re: Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! by IroroRoyal(f): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2006
Re: Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! by IroroRoyal(f): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2006
GO[b][/b]
Re: Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! by IroroRoyal(f): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2006
[flash=200,200]http://GO BORDEAUX[/flash]
Re: Your Clubs Supporters Songs:and Compose One For Them! by nosa101(f): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2006
We are just one of those teams,
That you see now and then;
We often score six,
But we seldom score ten,
"We beat 'em at home,
And we beat and we beat 'em away,
We kill any b*stards,
That get in our way.
We are the pride of all Europe,
The cock of the North,
We hate the Scousers, the
Cockneys of course;
We are United,
Without any doubt,
We are the Manchester boys."

(1) (Reply)

Manu Fans: Would U Let Ronaldo Go For £100mm? / Michel Platini Has Killed The European Championship / Barcelona Fan thread:Our Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.