Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User (4313 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce At Abia 25th Anniversary Celebration / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by jmichlins(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2015
This guy is making mockery of himself. Soon Nigerians will have complete disregard for him or whatever he's saying
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by bulletproofmonk(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2015
You guys are the ones displaying your folly.
In saner climes,Soldiers/War Veterans enjoy perks like this everywhere they go - scholarship,rebates,discounts etc.
Ben Bruce in this case is the one with exposure,the guy who responded only showed his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by spinola: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Christmas Sale mercurydirect.com.ng

Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by ShowYourCertificate: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2015
The response isn't wonderful but dumb, very dumb. Military men are also humans. They also go on leave and they see movies too.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by krysTein(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Monalisa185:
lol....that's lame...so all of them will be chasing terrorists at once? ain't they human beings like you??

do you think they do not have families like other civilians?

so there won't be any moment of fun in their lives because they are military men?...with poor fighting equipment of course...

some people will just feel they know it all....calling him a terrorist was totally wrong.... he decided to offer help with what he has...

anyways, it's none of my bizwax.... I mean, e lo kwonsyn me...

Confam u bro
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by Monalisa185(f): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
krysTein:

Confam u bro

thanks for the confirmation... buh I'm a lady, I'm sure you saw the 'f' sign.... I forgive you tho..: D
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by akp202(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2015
the fact that the military are at war with bokoharam does not mean they don't make up time to rest....i don't see whats wrong with this gesture. i have seen military personnel enjoying them selves at bar on several occasion.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by osesology(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2015
I can't believe somebody is glorifying such a response. Are millitary men not human like us? haba

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by chrisblack: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
drberry:
So what's wrong with this order? That's his own way of patriotism to the military men. Does it mean that military men don't go to the cinemas? You APC supporters who will start lambasting him should rather focus on Bubu to defeat BH.
PS: WE'VE NOT FORGOTTEN OUR COUNTDOWN TO THE END OF BH ACCORDING TO OUR JUNKETER-IN-CHIEF. ;P
your reasoning is like that of luku-luku mantashei. So the only way to support our soldiers is by asking them to come and watch films. This is stupidity I. The lowest order.the right and sensible thing to do was to take out 10_20% of all earnings .which he can dedicate to helping the soldiers families or in provision of non lethal military equipments like torch,sleeping gear.or in providing scholarship to families of wounded or dead soldiers.not asking them to come and watch movies,while their colleague's are at the war front.I tell you this guy is not different from king David and uriah.its senseless when we are having an insurgency and all this man with small sense can offer despite all the underground runs they've done .his to offer tickets.how many people even visit the cinema's. He's just a business man who finds it difficult giving out money to a just cause but trying to sound modest.
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by ShowYourCertificate: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
chrisblack:
your reasoning is like that of luku-luku mantashei. So the only way to support our soldiers is by asking them to come and watch films. This is stupidity I. The lowest order.the right and sensible thing to do was to take out 10_20% of all earnings .which he can dedicate to helping the soldiers families or in provision of non lethal military equipments like torch,sleeping gear.or in providing scholarship to families of wounded or dead soldiers.not asking them to come and watch movies,while their colleague's are at the war front.I tell you this guy is not different from king David and uriah.its senseless when we are having an insurgency and all this man with small sense can offer despite all the underground runs they've done .his to offer tickets.how many people even visit the cinema's. He's just a business man who finds it difficult giving out money to a just cause but trying to sound modest.
You are not to dictate how he should help the military. Who are you to do that?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by adconline(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
What a display of arrogant idiocy. In a sane clime, discounts are first offered to military and their family

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by drberry(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
chrisblack:
In as much as you're right in your own eyes, I do not totally agree with you. He's using his business to assist them and that's all. How many of the 109 senators have assisted in one form or the other? What's the work of your GCFR, Minister of Defense, COAS, and other military authorities? What welfare packages have they put in place for these soldiers? And someone is offering out of what he has and you're here criticising?
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by ndcide(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Reply had political sentiments all over it.
Some persons see things from the mirror of PDP and APC.
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by hinwazaka: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
The stup1dity of the SW has reached breaking point. When Silver bird gives special discount offers to kids, does it mean that ALL the children will storm the silverbird cinemas. The Senator is trying to raise the morale of dejected soldiers in order to improve their combactiveness, instead of applauding him and showing the loopholes in logistics and statistics, the ediot decided to play politics with his comment. Rubbish
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by chinchum(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ben bruce has lost common sense. Anyone who can find it for him?
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by krysTein(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Monalisa185:

thanks for the confirmation... buh I'm a lady, I'm sure you saw the 'f' sign.... I forgive you tho..: D

Lol tnks dear..... My appologies
Re: Ben Bruce At It Again! But What A Wonderful Response From This Twitter User by Monalisa185(f): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2016
krysTein:

Lol tnks dear..... My appologies
no biggie, you welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto / Your First Wife Died At 74 But You Claim You Are 66”,dirty Secrets About Tinubu / Attacks: Army Begins Show Of Force In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.