Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught (42642 Views)

See The Antelope My Dad Killed "He Is A Brave Hunter In Forest" / See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday / What A Nairalander And His Brother Caught Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2015
My brother caught this baby antelope in his farm yesterday. I believe he won't be able to take care of the animal properly. Please if you have any idea of how we can take care of it kindly share. I was looking at taking it to the closest zoo and donating it to them but my brother sees it as meat and won't let it go unless compensated. If you can compensate him and take care of the baby antelope please indicate too. I would hate to see this antelope die.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Eran etu.

11 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by chocolateme(f): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Eyaa.. Your brother must be terrorist to the animal kingdom..
So he can really look into the eyes of this cute poor animal and have the conscience to eat it up?
Pls take it back to the area it was found so the mother can protect her. It is too tender for you to take care of unless u get help. It can be home friendly once you give it a chance to life.
I will not forgive you guys if that animal dies in your hand, first protect it from cold.
Tell your brother I said that if he dares kill this pet, that he will become strangely pregnant. But don't tell him I don't mean it tho.

The guy below me..smh

FTC
Chocolate cream

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by CharlyNick: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2015
Nice meat though

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by aloinet: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2015
It looks more like a baby deer. You can go back to the farm and search for its mother. I'm sure it's mum will be looking for it wink.

Also, thank you for not killing this cute animal smiley.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by kinibigdeal(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2015
You can make money out of it, if you can carter for it. Breed it to some certain age and take it to ibadan

9 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
seun lalasticlala can u please take this piece to the front page. Advice is seriously needed.
Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by MosesEzekiel: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Waoo
Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Bonapart(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015

7 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Holyfield1(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Na to chop remain na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by veekid(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Jdjdjbdidndifbfibxjdndjsnkzndjnfjfjuthjdubsjxjdj

2 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by MadCow1: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Tell your brother to bring me that Antelope and and collect 5'k cash.

If he can go and find the Mother and bring her with that smallie, the money goes up to 25'k cash.

Animal will be delivered to Lagos.

17 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by asumo12: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
www.coolestchris..com is out to take over the world by storm grin

where una see antelope,una be jungle boys?

nairaland is the best site in the world

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by seangy4konji: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Keep that thing as a pet please.

If I had both male and female. I would start rearing them.

9 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Sijo01(f): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Wow, it's cute. cheesy
Op, why your brother go chop this small thing wey e bone never strong n catarrh never even dry for e noise. Abi your brother never chop meat before.

40 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Bugatie(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Beautiful
Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by kulobyno: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by RealAlfranco: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
chocolateme:
Eyaa.. Your brother must be terrorist to the animal kingdom..
So he can really look into the eyes of this cute poor animal and have the conscience to eat it up?
Pls take it back to the area it was found so the mother can protect her. It is too tender for you to take care of unless I get help. It can be home friendly once you give it a chance to life.
I will not forgive you guys if that animal dies in your hand, first protect it from cold.
Tell your brother I said that if he dares kill this pet, that he will become strangely pregnant. But don't tell him I don't mean it tho.
His bro saw this as meat...life just tire me!

3 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Omotayor123(f): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Your brother get mind oooo.. shocked

Why not keep it as a pet? It's cute cheesy *Just Kidding*

Abeg carry the poor Animal go Zoo embarassed

1 Like

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by lekjons(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Martins301:
My brother caught this baby antelope in his farm yesterday. I believe he won't be able to take care of the animal properly. Please if you have any idea of how we can take care of it kindly share. I was looking at taking it to the closest zoo and donating it to them but my brother sees it as meat and won't let it go unless compensated. If you can compensate him and take care of the baby antelope please indicate too. I would hate to see this antelope die.
your brother was really #MadeOfBlack!gringrin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by neocortex: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
OP whatever you do, Never commit murder!

Please give that baby antelope a chance to live.
Your idea of donating it to a zoo is very good,
kindly do that ASAP.

1 Like

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Hardaybizi(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
I Love Antelope

Beauriful!!!

1 Like

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by henchamb(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
From snake to antelope

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by timmycris(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
I just wanna make fp! Wetin consign me wit baby antelop??

The pesin above me is a tiff

2 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Kreamie(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Youtube should come in handy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqa200CUOC0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Dermie: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Baby Antelope
Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
How much...where is the mother and the father undecided

Show us the farm please? Ogbomosho or where?

Is there anyone with knowledge of Zoo or Zoology? Calling Jonathan 0902345678X

1 Like

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by priscaoge(f): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Lol, that niccur up there said nice meat. Lol,even baby antelope

2 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by AYOdeji2102: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by treasuress: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Wish I could buy it and keep it as my pet

2 Likes

Re: See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught by janeade(f): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2015
D zoo will b d best place to take it to......dey might pay for it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! / Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming / My Little Backyard Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.