Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (30013 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / PDP, Reps, Anenih, Ayu, Others Named In N30b ‘loot’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by BCISLTD007: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by TS2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki, dopkesi will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence. I don talk my own.
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest hero!!!!!!!!!

It's the reason this country has not progressed. People like you exalt demons and known thieves for no logical reason.

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by vedaxcool(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
janellemonae:

Why are u in denial? Ur so funny. So u think NSA director has any right to demand funds from the cbn & actually get d cash out? He he he..kontinu burying ur head in d sand about Jonathan the thief.

Next thing ull tell me is DT dasuki is a politician and used d money for him and his colleagues reelection bid.

Bros, the implication of believing oga Dumbo stole the cash would be too devastating, it is better we stop at the imbeci1s who surrounded him while labeling him as a complete utter Mor.on!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by dragunov: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki, dopkesi will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence. I don talk my own.
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest hero!!!!!!!!!
No wonder your skull is empty!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ the clueless, incompetent, docile, dull president, their hero. Fayose the tout, their role model. Dasuki the thief, their ........

The eediot said his ambition was not worth the blood of any Nigerian. But it was surely worth every dollar, euro, pounds, naira and kobo appropriated and not appropriated for the fight against insurgency.

We thought the worst looting ever in Nigeria was that of Abacha but we've come to know that his was a child's play compared to El Clueless'
see this one, if the cans of Apc Thieves are open, you go hid your face, because SR quoted you doesn't mean you know jack don't let it get into your head.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by princejayboss: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ the clueless, incompetent, docile, dull president, their hero. Fayose the tout, their role model. Dasuki the thief, their ........

The eediot said his ambition was not worth the blood of any Nigerian. But it was surely worth every dollar, euro, pounds, naira and kobo appropriated and not appropriated for the fight against insurgency.

We thought the worst looting ever in Nigeria was that of Abacha but we've come to know that his was a child's play compared to El Clueless'

I have always known that your stupidity knows no bounds.. ... As if you were ever gonna have a president from your family.... Soon your craziness will found you out.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by dantori(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
drss:

I wonder How many innocent souls you would have robbed too? THIEF, OLE,BARAWO
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by duwdu: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
omowolewa:
All in dollars! And the masses now pay for the effect of dollarisaton of Nigerian Economy.

May the blood of innocent soldier forever hunt anybody who take bribe to subvert justice in this case!!

Amen!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by yimikaa: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
FuckTheMod:

You and brainbucks are just so jobless

Dolts

Get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics / The 12 Stations On The Abuja Light Rail Phase 1 Corridor Have Been Completed / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.