Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,778 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Grail Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grail Message (750 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grail Message by texcel: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2009
What is your opinion about the Grail Message by Abdrushin.
Your experience and testimonies ?
Re: The Grail Message by cocoman4u(m): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2009
/
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 5:32am On Jun 04, 2009
There has been many threads on the Grail Message, there you will find my opinion of the book.

Below is my answer to a similar question on another tread:

I have read the book over and over again, and I have found it to be foolproof.  I have  put the book to scrutiny and It lived up to all It's claims. I have found it to be the TRUTH.

But don't base your assessment on just my opinion, weigh and examine everything you read. The author demands that you weigh and examine everything, unlike other religious books, the Grail Message does not require blind faith on anything. If you weigh and examine the contents of the book with an unbiased mind, you will definitely discover that it is the TRUTH.

Also, you will not be able to absorb the whole contents of the book in one reading. The book contains a lot, indeed everything. I have read it many times and each time I discover something new. But if you read carefully and with an open mind, you will get enough to convince you that the book contains the TRUTH even the first time you read it.

The book answers all questions concerning the human existence -- the purpose of human existence, humans relationship with God, and how humans should live. It goes further than that, It also explains the whole creation of God-- from the spiritual realm to the physical realm, and all the beings in creation. It goes further to explain things above creation--from the Divinity unsubstantiate(God) and the Divine plane. It also gives clarifications about Jesus(who was indeed the son of God), His teachings and His mission on earth.

You are welcome to share some issue that you don't understand in the book, I will be more than happy to offer clarification.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Below are some of the threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-147092.0.html#msg2444948

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-173782.0.html#msg2828761

You are welcome to ask any specific question on any issue concerning the Grail Messages. I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Re: The Grail Message by Tudor3(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2009
QUESTION:
1.what's are the fundamental differences between the grail message and other groups?
2. What makes your group the ''chosen'' ones to go to heaven.
Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2009
Tùdor:

QUESTION:
1.what's are the fundamental differences between the grail message and other groups?
2. What makes your group the ''chosen'' ones to go to heaven.

@Tudor
Thanks for your questions. I will answer them in the order that you raised them.

1. The Grail Message is not a group, sect, church or cult. The Grail Message is a book written by Abd-ru-shin. Many groups or sects have been formed by readers of the book. Such groups are nothing more than a union of adherents of the Grail Message who come together for a purpose. The book does not demand that the reader should join any group or sect.

2. There is no chosen group. The Grail Message is opposed to all forms of dogmatism or dogma. The book maintains that the individual alone is responsible before God for all his deeds, irrespective of the individuals cult, church, race, and nationality. The Books maintains that man must become free from all forms dogmatism or dogma. Man must be free and employ his God-given free will; man must decide for himself in all his actions. And also in what to believe and what not to. Blindly following tradition will bring man no benefit. Even parents must allow their offsprings the right to chose what to believe in, once the offspring is of age. It is ones reponsibilty to question everything that he/she is taught, where ever the teaching or practice of any group fails to convince you or make sense to you, you must leave it alone. Blind faith has no spiritual benefit. Any group that pressures or interferes with peoples free-will is not in accord with the Grail Message. Such groups are groups that threaten people by tell them that unless they belong to this or that group they will not go to heaven. This is a spiritual threat and a great sin before God.

Only man himself or herself can decide to be chosen by God. One who lives in accord with the Truth will reach his spiritual goal (retuning to Paradise). This is tantamount to being chosen, but the decision lies with man. God is not a respecter of churches, groups or cults; anybody who lives in accord with the Truth will receive the befits of his righteous life irrespective of his creed, nationality, and race.

God is not partial. Whatever a man sows that he must reap. This is a law of God and no religion, creed or cult can annul it. Only your actions, words and deeds can justify you, and not your church, group, faith, or belief.

I hope this helps, feel free to raise more questions.

The above is my perception of the Grail Message. Every reader is wellcome to personally read the Grail Message and  have his/her own personal perception and experiencing of the Book.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would U Worship God If There Was No Heaven Or Hell? / Divine Revelation Of Hell By Mary K Baxter / Do The Sons Bear The Sins Of The Fathers Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.