Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole (1306 Views)

Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe / Why Ngozi And Her Family Will Remain Rich And Comfortable / Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by TopCelebritiesM: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole of Edo State revealed why former minister of Finance and coordinator of the Nigeria economy, Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo Iweala must be arrested by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) without delay.
Hear him; “I am not shocked at the revelations from the arms probe. I have just told some people that the government has to go the whole hog because I know as a governor that no money gets out of the treasury even after I have approved as the governor without the commissioner of finance. That is the procedure.
“So, the probe should go into whether or not this money was properly appropriated, all of it. How did the money get out of the treasury, through who? The Minister of Finance, under the rules, must endorse before money gets out of the treasury, before the Central Bank of Nigeria will release the money.
“All those ministers of finance, including Okonjo-Iweala, should be probed. I don’t care what people say. You cannot be coordinating a corruption-ridden economy and be...http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/why-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-must-be-arrested-gov-oshiomhole/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by Elslim: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2015
True tlk

1 Like

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by xpac01(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Op post all the news here...
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by menix(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Baba Osho u should be arrested for not being able to fix one road since u took over..

Capone Wowo..

1 Like

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2015
I HATE THIS MY UGLY GOVERNOR, NO BE SMALL??

1 Like

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by diasporaman(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Right on point. Ngozi have alot to tell us. By the way, what is she still doing in Washington. Abi na there she wan do her Christmas. Let her return home. Efcc has a special Christmas gift for her.

1 Like

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by erunz(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2015
THIS HIS HOW OSHIOMO-OLE HAVE BEEN MISMANAGING AND LOOTING EDO FUNDS.

1 Like

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2015
Vilification of Biafran women continues. I don't support wrongdoing by any government official irrespective of tribe however we have far more criminals out there in government. Stop cherry-picking whom to prosecute.

As Nnamdi Kanu always says to Biafrans: Serve the zoo goverment, you will come back disgraced and stripped of your dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by metaphysics(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Arms folded,ears wide open,eyes on the lookout like a sniper scope.hello 9ja arms deal probe.
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by johnmartus(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2015
I THINK SHE SHOULD TENDER A LETTER OF APPOLOGY TO OSHO BABA BEFORE HE RUINES HER LIFE BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THE WOMAN SHE IS A THIF.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by StOla: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2015
new2020:
Vilification of Biafran women continues. I don't support wrongdoing by any government official irrespective of tribe however we have far more criminals out there in government. Stop cherry-picking whom to prosecute.

As Nnamdi Kanu always says to Biafrans: Serve the zoo goverment, you will come back disgraced and stripped of your dignity.

No Northerner has cried about persecution of Dasuki because he is from the North.
Not even Dokpesi's tribe have alluded to his ethnicity as a cause of his present travails.
Even the people of Ilorin have never considered Saraki's tribe as the reason for his CCT trial.

Many can lay claim to their political affiliation or caucus as the cause, but only the Igbos are so tribal conscious and see everything from that lens, even when other ethnicities are involved in the case.

How do you Igbos do it, seeing that you have already gained national notoriety for this habit?

What are the chances of an Nnewi or Aba man ever viewing a matter objectively if a Biafran state attempts to prosecute a fellow clansman for a crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by TechRez(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
johnmartus:
I THINK SHE SHOULD TENDER A LETTER OF APPOLOGY TO OSHO BABA BEFORE HE RUINES HER LIFE BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THE WOMAN SHE IS A THIF.

Nigerians just make unsubstantiated comments. Have you forgotten that blogger that was arrested for maliciously releasing fraudulent information ?

If she takes you to court, can your prove your bogus claim with evidence? Even the FG hasn't labelled her a thief, why the rush? You can't control your emotions??

Please take a chill pill bro and join us in silicon valley.. You think and breath tech daily..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by oduastates: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2015
She was nothing other than the coordinating minister of corruption.
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

[s]No Northerner has cried about persecution of Dasuki because he is from the North.
Not even Dokpesi's tribe have alluded to his ethnicity as a cause of his present travails.
Even the people of Ilorin have never considered Saraki's tribe as the reason for his CCT trial.

Many can lay claim to their political affiliation or caucus as the cause, but only the Igbos are so tribal conscious and see everything from that lens, even when other ethnicities are involved in the case.

How do you Igbos do it, seeing that you have already gained national notoriety for this habit?

What are the chances of an Nnewi or Aba man ever viewing a matter objectively if a Biafran state attempts to prosecute a fellow clansman for a crime?[/s]

Did I mention Igbo in my post? Why inject Igbo?

I'm not an Igbo man my friend...I'm a Biafran from Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

No Northerner has cried about persecution of Dasuki because he is from the North.

What are the chances of an Nnewi or Aba man ever viewing a matter objectively if a Biafran state attempts to prosecute a fellow clansman for a crime?
IGBOS would not stop giving you nightmare!
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by StOla: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2015
new2020:

Did I mention Igbo in my post? Why inject Igbo?

I'm not an Igbo man my friend...I'm a Biafran from Cross River.

Biafran or Igbo, what are the differences.

I reckon that it is true that evil communication corrupts good manners. Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are.

It's obvious that the Biafran spirit of playing victim has rubbed off on you.

Pray tell, is Chukwu Okike Abiama from Cross River as well? Are you also one of the lost jews?
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by StOla: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBOS would not stop giving you nightmare!

They're the ones having a trauma. Always looking over their backs as though Gowon and his forces are still in hot pursuit.

Learn to view a crime for what it is and stop with all your "they are persecuting igbos" fables you keep propagating.
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

Biafran or Igbo, what are the differences.

I reckon that it is true that evil communication corrupts good manners. Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are.

It's obvious that the Biafran spirit of playing victim has rubbed off on you.

Pray tell, is Chukwu Okike Abiama from Cross River as well? Are you also one of the lost jews?

Go and tell that to former Igbo Governor of Cross River state Gov. Imoke from Abi, Cross River state. This is the problem with you people from SW; you don't travel, you have terrible knowledge of Nigeria geography and understanding of ethnic makeup. Assignment...go and study about the Indigenous Igbos in Abi.

1 Like

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by rottenegg: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Osho the dark he-goat is on heat again.
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by StOla: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
new2020:

Go and tell that to former Igbo Governor of Cross River state Gov. Imoke from Abi, Cross River state. This is the problem with you people from SW; you don't travel, you have terrible knowledge of Nigeria geography and understanding of ethnic makeup. Assignment...go and study about the Indigenous Igbos in Abi.

So in essence you agree that you share a trait to always put up an ethnic defence to every criminal matter?

What are you doing to purge yourself of this infamous trait?

Everyone was discussing about a crime that might have involved the ex minister of finance, till you decided to bring up an ethnic/Biafran defence to a criminal matter.

When will you rid yourselves of this ethnic problem?
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

[s]So in essence you agree that you share a trait to always put up an ethnic defence to every criminal matter?

What are you doing to purge yourself of this infamous trait?

Everyone was discussing about a crime till you decided to bring up an ethnic/Biafran defence to a criminal matter.

When will you rid yourselves of this ethnic problem?[/s]

Focus on the point I raised. I'm helping you by educating you if you don't know because one day you may come across Indigenous Igbos from SS and not know. They are found in Abi in Cross River state, Oyigbo & Egbema in Rivers state, Asaba & Agbor in Delta state, Ika in Edo state, Ado, Oju, Okpoku & Obi in Benue state, Osekwenike, Abuetor, Okpokri & Eke in Bayelsa state and finally Akirika Obu in Akwa Ibom state. I bet you didn't know all this?

1 Like

Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by StOla: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2015
new2020:

Focus on the point I raised. I'm helping you by educating you if you don't know because one day you may come across Indigenous Igbos from SS and not know. They are found in Abi in Cross River state, Oyigbo & Egbema in Rivers state, Asaba & Agbor in Delta state, Ika in Edo state, Ado, Oju, Okpoku & Obi in Benue state, Osekwenike, Abuetor, Okpokri & Eke in Bayelsa state and finally Akirika Obu in Akwa Ibom state. I bet you didn't know all this?

I'm interested in you ridding your self of your ethnic defence to criminal matters.

Heal yourself of this disease, urgently.
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by johnmartus(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2015
TechRez:

Nigerians just make unsubstantiated comments. Have you forgotten that blogger that was arrested for maliciously releasing fraudulent information ?

If she takes you to court, can your prove your bogus claim with evidence? Even the FG hasn't labelled her a thief, why the rush? You can't control your emotions??

Please take a chill pill bro and join us in silicon valley.. You think and breath tech daily..
STOP DEFENDING THIEFT AND JOIN PRESIDENT BUARI ON HIS WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION THANK U
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by Ballmer: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I HATE THIS MY UGLY GOVERNOR, NO BE SMALL??

It's not surprising your entire life is filled with hateful bile.
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by Old2020: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Arrest her and see Biafra come sooner.
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by orisa37: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Gov, please leave NOI alone. She has said many times that GEJ, our former authority in Nigeria, has ultimate responsibility, for all her actions, at the time you are anxious about.
Re: Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole by TechRez(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnmartus:
STOP DEFENDING THIEFT AND JOIN PRESIDENT BUARI ON HIS WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION THANK U

I have no business with politicians.. Please take a seat!

(1) (Reply)

Live From Senator Gilbert Nnaji Celebration Party / Your Facebook Posts May Get Your US Visa Application Denied / APC Condemns Transfer Of Father Mbaka, Silent Over Dalori Boko Haram Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.