Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped (18552 Views)

Debited For Purchasing A Domain From Namecheap Without Getting The Domain. / Domain Name, Business Email, 1 Yr Web Hosting All FREE / Why Your Real Name Matters In The Domain Name System (DNS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2015
@cpriest I have registered the domain. Gonna list it when I have light. I have 16 domains now. A guy asked for the price of one of my domains and I said " I was thinking $500 or what do you think. Do you have a price on mind, let's hear it."
What's ur opinion?
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2015
jammeyboy:
@cpriest I have registered the domain. Gonna list it when I have light. I have 16 domains now. A guy asked for the price of one of my domains and I said " I was thinking $500 or what do you think. Do you have a price on mind, let's hear it."
What's ur opinion?

Great that you got it. Good that response is right. Hope you get it sold. Mind telling the name? I could check what similar names sold for.

I will advise not to load yourself with too many names, and I say that from my experience. A few names you can hold until you get people who will buy it at the right price is better.

Best wishes*
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
CPriest:

Great that you got it. Good that response is right. Hope you get it sold. Mind telling the name? I could check what similar names sold for.

I will advise not to load yourself with too many names, and I say that from my experience. A few names you can hold until you get people who will buy it at the right price is better.

Best wishes*
It was a fluke bro. D guy tot d domain was agic.com but it was agic.co
When I told him, he said not interested
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Horlaarsco: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please I need help on this domain reselling pls
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 1:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Horlaarsco:
Please I need help on this domain reselling pls

Bro, have you checked https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most? Check and ask questions there, we'll answer. When you make your sale, we'll celebrate.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
cpriest i am still expecting d screenshot of how u searched for the domain u promised, please
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 2:15am On Dec 16, 2015
jammeyboy:
cpriest i am still expecting d screenshot of how u searched for the domain u promised, please

Ok. By the way is it possible to post video here? I am not sure. Ok will do screenshots soon.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2015
CPriest:

Ok. By the way is it possible to post video here? I am not sure. Ok will do screenshots soon.

can u give me d link to the video or send it to my email address
ewuosobamidele at gmail.com
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2015
24. Techtalk.org - sold for $2000

Well, the right names always have value regardless of TLD.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by etcme(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Nice work cpriest and jammeyboy... I love this business but its something one must study very well before venturing into.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2015
etcme:
Nice work cpriest and jammeyboy... I love this business but its something one must study very well before venturing into.

Thanks @etcme. You know I still owe @jammeyboy some videos. If I get by the screencast program, I will let you have a copy of the video. I agree that it is something one needs to study well. But do you know you can start with just $5? To me it is the easiest business if you have time.

How? Buy a nice $8 or $5 .com or .org name (http://www.namesilo.com/register.php?rid=ad08b65uq). Place it in a good marketplace for between $20 - $50. You have made over N10,000 profit on something you spent under N1000 to buy.

The hard task is to know good names to buy. The harder task is to be able to sell the good name.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ollykay619(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
CPriest:

Thanks @etcme. You know I still owe @jammeyboy some videos. If I get by the screencast program, I will let you have a copy of the video. I agree that it is something one needs to study well. But do you know you can start with just $5? To me it is the easiest business if you have time.

How? Buy a nice $8 or $5 .com or .org name (http://www.namesilo.com/register.php?rid=ad08b65uq). Place it in a good marketplace for between $20 - $50. You have made over N10,000 profit on something you spent under N1000 to buy.

The hard task is to know good names to buy. The harder task is to be able to sell the good name.
So on point my boss. It's a very good and easy business for anybody. But the hard part as you mentioned is how to know good names to buy. Anyway I am still learning. Also if I am not mistaken, d video you are talking about is d one on how to search for good domain names from expired domains, right? If it is please I need it too o. Thanks and good bless.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ajsans: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
cpriest please forget me not in the videos. Thanks
CPriest:

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by freetimes: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
nice..

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2015
freetimes:
nice..
Please remove or I report. Thanks.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by etcme(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
CPriest:

Nice one bro... Though registered names way back which actually didnt sell but i discovered they are all craps during my study about this biz.... My most recent reg is u s a o n l i n e t i c k e t s. Com. Will soon list it on the market places.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
cpriest
Everywhere just dull.
I have over 2000 visit and still no lead on undeveloped.
Hmm, It is well
The right offer will come i hope
Still waiting for the screenshot and video bro.
Thanks
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ollykay619(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Cpriest it's 2016 o, still expecting the video you promised to drop on how to source for domain name on expireddomains. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by paulsir: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
need to flush these domains at #2500 each: xbube.com,fitug.com,boyaw.com,znell.com. I need some money urgently.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by paulsir: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
CPriest:

Sorry I posted it publicly. On your 15 domains, have you listed them on Flippa? Do so if you haven't.
I think Afternic also allows free listing.
Create an account on Sedo too.
is it possible to list domains on flippa and how? What i saw there was $9 listing
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 3:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Yes, you can opt for a free classified listing. There is an option for that below the $9 auction option.

Best Wishes*
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 3:45am On Jan 09, 2016
ollykay619:
@Cpriest it's 2016 o, still expecting the video you promised to drop on how to source for domain name on expireddomains. Thanks in advance

A big apologies, and thank you for the prompt. Am sorry I failed you.

I do not have any space left on my laptop to install the screencast software. Have to delete and delete to even have space for Photoshop scratch disk. Anyway I think I will upload step by step screenshot. I know very soon, I will have 4TB and then I will be free smiley of no space and do all those videos.

@ollykay619, @jammeyboy please manage this step by step screenshots for now.

1 Like

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Cpriest, we are hoping to get them soon. I have a deal on ground that I want to hint u on, maybe we could speak on phone or I will send u a mail.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ollykay619(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Thanks too for keeping us in mind. We will patiently wait.

1 Like

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by CPriest: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
jammeyboy:
Cpriest, we are hoping to get them soon. I have a deal on ground that I want to hint u on, maybe we could speak on phone or I will send u a mail.
God bless Nigeria.

Ok, will wait for your mail. Hope the domain names are rolling into $?
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
CPriest:

Ok, will wait for your mail. Hope the domain names are rolling into $?
for now nothing bro.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by deedat205(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello guys. can anyone please assist me on how to open an account on sedo. They keep banning my account each time I try. I want to know if there is any procedure am missing. I try to sign the pdf they do send to my account, and forwarding it to there mail. Itz not just working. Please I will appreciate it if any one can help me out.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jammeyboy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
My oga@dtop ur boys dey loyal...
.....patiently waiting
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ollykay619(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yes o, we dey wait
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by EntclassBlog(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2016
ollykay619:

Seems you owned the entclassblog, why not but the above domain to use as ur main blog name?.

Dnt get u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Add Comment Box In My Wapka Site / How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.