Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) (58219 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Outfit To AFRIFF 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by allyon(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
U forgot to mention yam legs
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by TheNextAce: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Will this picture bring down the price of dollars
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by buskie13(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
should we fry egg for her
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by no1madman(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2015
ifyalways:
Thick laps, a free shorts would have been perfect. Looks good though.
dis 1 no thick
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by tomholly: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Good for her. why not pant only

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking & Biometric Services
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JfD5f82YlWg/VmqXr0eRRCI/AAAAAAAACYc/kMCUbT3oaww/s400/chioma.png[/img]

The Nollywood actress, wife and mother showed off her pretty straight legs. She looks really amazing!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_JXxd8tVFJ/?taken-by=chiomakpotha

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by prothelley(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2015
And what gain has this to my life? You don't need to expose your body to look beautiful. God made everyone beautiful in his/her own way.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by tega4eddie: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2015
na so grin grin grin
pinkyruledworld:
Until our Yoruba women stop hoarding & lying
that there is no more meat at parties, Corruption
won't end in Nigeria.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by holyokoto(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
I was trying to view her G-string from the back side
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2015
IS SHE CHILDLESS?? JUST ASKING WHILE ADMIRING THE PICS smiley
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by inme: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2015
This girl Imgbekeism kno get cure
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by cruzita(f): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2015
one of the finest and decent actress I have ever kniwn
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by lurlah2014(f): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2015
COS ORUN TI PO JU
Penssuwa:
I know her for her cute eyes. I wonder why she's puting on glasses
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by Adebola314: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2015
obainojazz:
Rich mgbeke

Why should chioma chukwuka who is considered one of the few responsible actresses in Nollywood bring down her prestige like this?
The pix is not worth it in the first place because it exposes her yam legs and the fact that her legs are not straight but K leg, and she looks like those village chicks of the seventies who have just arrived Lagos for the first time and taking Polaroid pictures.

Chioma should respect herself. She is not the notorious Tonto Dike or Maheeda who Nollywood saved from a career as street hookers.

Respect, Chioma. Pls you. should place more value on yourself than this cheap tarty stunt. ' SEXY' is not your scene so don't struggle for that.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by j1mmy: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2015
so this man-looking yam legged female is what Nigerians call Dazzles!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Straight legs ke shocked Op leave d@ tin joor lipsrsealed
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by ikombe: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
jnrbayano:
Dazzling or not she shouldn't dress this way to walk past Mushin axis towards the evening hours.

Thats why she doesnt live in such place tongue
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by ikombe: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
izuch:
She would look better without clothing grin
Mad Man grin
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by no1madman(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Her toto na 7/10. . . . .
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
this gal is really beautiful :othis gal is really beautiful
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by austinbrown: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Church girl
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
twizkerbliz:

Hell no.... what would she be doing at Mushin sad evening hours for that matter.... abeg if u see better thing, appreciate am small even if not big

#nobodyowesanybody

She is a favourite of mine.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by heilige(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wait until you travel to florida and see what we call sexy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by BY1434(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
How on earth will a responsible married woman dress lik a LovePeddler in public like this,I don't know the kind of a dumb husband that would allow his wife to display her body like this in public

Truly we are in end time

Over to you lasisi69

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ebiz12:
She looks really good kiss

Of what relevance is this sine when did displaying stretch marks become a fashion statement, there are too many retaarded idle people on this form .
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
She don join the nude club! Rubbish!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
twizkerbliz:

I feel like using paper tape on your mouth. Stop calling God and using scriptures in matters like this embarassed
Did he use paper tape to tape your? between I did not see anything wrong in his statement.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by inme: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adebola314:

Why should chioma chukwuka [b]who is considered one of the few responsible actresses in Nollywood [/b]bring down her prestige like this?
The pix is not worth it in the first place because it exposes her yam legs and the fact that her legs are not straight but K leg, and she looks like those village chicks of the seventies who have just arrived Lagos for the first time and taking Polaroid pictures.

Chioma should respect herself. She is not the notorious Tonto Dike or Maheeda who Nollywood saved from a career as street hookers.

Respect, Chioma. Pls you. should place more value on yourself than this cheap tarty stunt. ' SEXY' is not your scene so don't struggle for that.

You and who consider her as responsible? Na all these bad pass dem Tonto and Ini.

So na because those ones they make look obvious.

Besides na who dem catch be tif
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by tamquezee(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chioma gradually getting out of the holy cell. I pray u do urs responsibly
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by nextstep(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
"Dazzles"?!? I don't want to sound like a hater cut let's call this for what it is: these are simply badly taken pictures of a girl in an everyday, uninspiring outfit.

There are 1000s of ladies, right now, walking around surulere or vi looking way fresher than this. Snap those instead abeg.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) by onyenje: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
A NATURAL BEAUTY TO BEHOLD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.