Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Great News: 2016, Total Restoration For You Says God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great News: 2016, Total Restoration For You Says God (1064 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea / Welcome To Your Month Of Complete And Total Restoration. / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great News: 2016, Total Restoration For You Says God by hltman: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Brethren, God sent me to announce to you that 2016 is the year that HE is going to restore you totally.
The implication of this prophecy is that
1. You will not die this year
2. You will see God’s goodness in the fast coming year.
God says he is here to give you the wealth of the gentiles and restore back to your life, everything that the devil and his cohorts stole from you.
HE says, “I will restore unto you in abundance, everything the devil stole from you” if you say Amen!

God is speaking total restoration to the one who will believe this report. Hear God speak to you now:
God says, “I will repay you for the years
that the cutting locust,
the swarming locust, the hopping locust, and the devouring locust have eaten—
my great army, which I sent against you.
26 You will eat abundantly and be satisfied,
and you will praise the name of the LORD your God,
who has done wonders for you;
and my people will never again be put to shame.
-Joel2:25-26
To cap it up, HE says that never again will you be disgraced.

But he says you must abide in HIM for this to happen, Jn 15:5.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, then you will produce much fruit. Without me, you can’t do anything.

I plead with you to hold God by HIS word that He has released. End 2015 with this word and enter 2016 with this same promise that can never change.
Meet you at the top. Blessed of the Lord, that is whom you are.

Source: http://worldprayerfellowship..com.ng/
Re: Great News: 2016, Total Restoration For You Says God by hltman: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2015
For more of inspirational messages like this which God has for you, Visit: http://worldprayerfellowship..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Today's Crusade (from Sorrow To Joy) At The Lord's Chosen / Why Many Christians Keep Confessing And Committing Same Sins / Muhammed Also Predicted In Bhavishya Purana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.