Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea (19132 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by spinna: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2017
Founder and Bishop of the Living Faith Church expressing thanks to God over the restoration of Christian Religious Knowledge as a Standalone subject in Nigerian Sec Schools, he also warned against the imposition of Arabic as a compulsory subject in Universities. In what seemed as a reference to IPOB he emphasised the unity of Nigeria and prayed that the country will never be divided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA8gBhS4DPg

Similar warnings about Arab plots to destabilise African countries were raised over a decade ago by writers like Chinweizu. The usual tool is religion and religious militias, the plan was perfectly executed in Sudan with the Arab supporter of APC militias who killed many blacks and drove them off their ancestral lands before dividing the country. Now Norther Sudan is another large chunk of black Africa taken over by the Arabs.

cc lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by hahn(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Muslims and Christians should come up with proof and evidence for the ridiculous stories before trying to force it down anyone's throat

On the other hand CRK and IRK(or whatever it is called) should be mandatory for students. It will be easier for kids to spot the inconsistencies in both religions that way

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:
Muslims and Christians should come up with proof and evidence for the ridiculous stories before trying to force it down anyone's throat

On the other hand CRK and IRK(or whatever it is called) should be mandatory for students. It will be easier for kids to spot the inconsistencies in both religions that way

Until the "Religion question" on our official forms becomes abolished....they can't force students to take both religion as a subject....meaning religion will no longer be a choice....

Btw...just out of curiosity..how do u atheist treat the issue of choosing religion when filling forms either on line or hard copy forms.. sincere apologies if u ain't an atheist though..

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by hahn(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Until the "Religion question" on our official forms becomes abolished....they can't force students to take both religion as a subject....meaning religion will no longer be a choice....

Btw...just out of curiosity..how do u atheist treat the issue of choosing religion when filling forms either on line or hard copy forms.. sincere apologies if u ain't an atheist though..

I am an atheist and I choose "none" or if I have to I choose Christianity. At least Christianity is more sane smiley

But if it is a matter of life and death, like I am caught in Saudi Arabia and asked to choose Islam or death, Islam wins o. Nuff pppzy for me grin

14 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:

I am an atheist and I choose "none" or if I have to I choose Christianity. At least Christianity is more sane smiley

But if it is a matter of life and death, like I am caught in Saudi Arabia and asked to choose Islam or death, Islam wins o. Nuff pppzy for me grin

Wow smart man. since u believe in neither, u'll fall for either...u are the first atheist I've heard saying Christianity is more sane...so why the constant attack, I don't usually see the corresponding reaction towards other belief system like Muslims, Hindu etc .
Is it because somewhere in ur heart u feel it might all be true but since u are a more logical human being moved by only what u can see or what science claim as proof , u desperately want to disprove the Christian faith to show u are right.....cos really christain are not the only one that believe in the existence of the supreme, Almighty God

or Is it because u know if u talk too much against the Muslim faith, unknown religious fanatics might track u down and cut ur head off or better still, set u up with a suicide bomber seductive babe...(joke)

26 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by babara12ol: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
God is on the throne

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by RisMas(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why is this Merchant of Gospel called bishop running helter sketer becuase of CRK. As if he loves Christians undecided undecided

How much does he charge in his Business center called Convenant and landmark univeristies. Is he helping christianity in anyway or only milking the gullible christians that pay tithes across their branches.

Alhikmah university, ilorin, one of the most popular islamic University offers 40k as school fee for those that want to study Arabic language or Islamic studies, while they charge an average of 300 to 400k for other courses. There are many christian students studying different courses there.

Can someone tell me how much Oyedepo charge those studying CRS in his universities? undecided undecided undecided

uruego:
Why are u angry? Thank you Jesus for this victory. why are they charging 40k for arabic nonsense? secrete agenda. mtcheeeeeeeeew

The problem with u guys is that you dont understand things before you scream. Have u gone through the said document, have you asked who compiled it and when it was compiled. How many times have u seen Muslims screem Chritianization during the time of OBJ & Jonathan. Why are Nigerian Christains Instatiable?. Jonathan made some policies statements while in church during his stint, have u seen any muslim scream marginalization

During Jonathan's first tenure, 100% of ministers from south west were chrsitian before he reshuffled the cabinet to accomodate obanikoro & adesiyan when election was knocking. Did you hear any yoruba muslim scream like your people?. Does it mean we dont have muslims in south west?

Learn to be accomodating, God knows the reason why he made us Both muslims & Christians. Life is too beautiful to scream everytime. GOD LOVES YOU cool cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by pezeji(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by nextprince: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dull students be like "At least we can start having "A" again

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by ybalogs(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Baba have spoken.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by ivolt: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
I think both CRK and IRK should be scrapped from our school curriculum.
They contribute nothing to students' development.

Meanwhile, Oyedepo is a smart man for siding with one Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by happney65: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Am Agnostic..I choose none..First time i filled an agency form,my agent was surprised..he started asking why?Told him i dont do religion..he started preaching to me..I was like what is wrong with this one..Yeye bunch of People

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why wont he be against secession.

If Nigeria breaks,his business ministry will be affected,it means a reduction in the number of his customers church members.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by ybalogs(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
One Nigeria for life.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by Detailnews: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
ok ooooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
IPOB please listen to the advise of daddy Yo! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by Generalyemi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
afonja pastor

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by vedaxcool(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sad he believed a lie and refuse to investigate the story. Unfortunately the country is not run on variou phobia people suffer rather on factual basis.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by Abfinest007(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
when comes to issues that affect u personally or ur school u will speak but u don't speak when thousands of Christians are being killed in d north
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by 0b100100111: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Really hurts we re teaching our children the fiction called religion that accounts for over 60% of the worlds problem

Take away religion from humanity and the world would be at peace

Telling young vibrant kids about how a man in the Middle-East died for there sins in Africa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by spartan117(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol the jihadists got this one wrong, they thought no one will notice when they removed it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by permsec: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
ybalogs:
Baba have spoken.
You mean Sai baba
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by NwaAmaikpe: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
shocked

I hate to disagree with the Bishop but.
The divisibility of this country is negotiable.

Biafra is a reality.
Nigeria is a sham.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by jonbellion(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Okay
Jamie off to slay a dragon cheesy

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by wink2015(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
People like Bishop Oyedepo, Ex-President of Nigeria, G Olusegun Obasanjo are afraid of the fall out of a RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA on their accumulated properties all over the country.

Their vested interest in riches and properties is making them fight against restructuring of Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by ybalogs(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
permsec:
You mean Sai baba
All Babas
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by spartan117(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:

angry

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
GOD IS WATCHING OVER US.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by rapistomenka: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dude is afraid of not being able to acquire more private jets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Atheists Test / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Has Anyone Ever Seen/met This Elisha Goodman Prayer Vendor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.