Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Siasia Or Amodu: As Super Eagles Handler - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Or Amodu: As Super Eagles Handler (632 Views)

Poll: Siasia Or Amodu: As Super Eagles Handler

Amodu should continue: 0% (0 votes)
Siasia should take over: 100% (4 votes)
We need Foreign coach: 0% (0 votes)
None of the above: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia Or Amodu: As Super Eagles Handler by anwo247: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2009
All the nairalanders football lovers have opportunity to contibute whether they want Amodu to continue as a coach or for Siasia to take over.

Our posts will be printed out and sent to NFA as a public opinion for records.

Please make your sugesstion constructive and give reasons with verifiable references, when necessary.

Please consider the exigency of time for World cup qualifiers.
Re: Siasia Or Amodu: As Super Eagles Handler by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2009
siasia should take over immediately

even though we beat kenya
Re: Siasia Or Amodu: As Super Eagles Handler by Olaolufred(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2009
Siasia is the Man.
NFF are wasting Nigerians time.
Amodu knows he is only guess-working.
His answers were right sometimes,
But Guess work can never deliver an 'A'
Any country from the group who wants to step South Africa,
must score an ''A'' .

Can you see that Amodu can not jubilate when SE scores?
Himself knows that he is doing something called KALOKALO, TETE, COUPON,POOL and GUESSWORK.
biko choose the one you understand most.
Re: Siasia Or Amodu: As Super Eagles Handler by vikiviko(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2009
Amodu can't bite.

But it will be a disaster to remove Amodu again, i suspect he'll qualify us and he will sacked for somebody i don't know, maybe Siasia.
Re: Siasia Or Amodu: As Super Eagles Handler by deb(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
NFF knows that amodu is not the man for the Eagles job.
Somebody must be benefiting from his appointment.

His technical ineptitude was shown against Kenya. Forget the flattery score line and the contribution of the substitute.
when the substitute came in the technique of the game did not change. Thank God for Kanu's experience and the Kenya's
lack of ambition at the goal post the match could have ended a disaster.

I for one noticed Olofinjana's various mistakes against France but I couldn't say much after he delivered the pass the resulted
to our scoring the only goal of the match. Aside that one thing he did, he was a disaster in my book against france.
Omatsone Aluko, a great midfielder and a revelation against ireland had been put under the bench by Amodu and he didn't see him fit
enough to start against Kenya. Amodu is simply a disaster. With determination on the player's side, Nigeria will qualify for the world cup
but when it gets to the big stage, you will see how Amodu will be overwhelmed. That is where you know a good coach.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Taiwo,mikel And Yobo Absent For The Friendly Against France / Rg 2009 Ladies Single Final-safina Vs Kuznetsova,live At 1400 / What Do You Think About Ages 35 – 45 Fifa World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.