Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Leaving Nairaland "A Wail" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Leaving Nairaland "A Wail" (715 Views)

What is the Best Story you have ever read on Nairaland? - A Thread for Passion / Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka / Wail Harder For Nigeria........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaving Nairaland "A Wail" by mastro: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm leaving Nairaland, don't beg me O

Even though I stand against everything Nairaland is for, I demand the right to wail here

How dare the owner of the house cook ewedu when I want to eat Efo, how dare he

Even though I've carried my 2 left feet to waka to KFC I insist on buying akara...... what do you mean I should get out unless i want to buy chicken, akara is my human right.

I will not allow this to stand................... I will rant and wail and stamp my feet until the wall of Jericho fall, we will march on the national assembly all 20 million of us

Seun, Seun, Seun, how many times did I call your name, I will leave O, you had better beg me, if I count to 3 and you haven't acceded to my demands Nairaland will collapse

SEUN!!!

I said 2.9999999999

cool

For those who can't read or understand English, this is parody O !!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Leaving Nairaland "A Wail" by BJO: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Simple!
I will say, no point wasting time on what you can't change.

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 10). / Happily Ever After 5 / The Beast Of Zobovan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.