Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why I Disagree With The Attorney General Of The Federation On Kogi-john Aruoture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Disagree With The Attorney General Of The Federation On Kogi-john Aruoture (408 Views)

Bukola Saraki Disagree With Army On IPOB / Biafra: Open Letter To The Attorney General Of Nigeria, Mr. Malami (SAN) / Do You Agree Or Disagree With Euthanasia Or Mercy Killing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Disagree With The Attorney General Of The Federation On Kogi-john Aruoture by GeraldTimes: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Why I Disagree With The Attorney General Of The Federation On Kogi-john Aruoture by respect80(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2015
If the attorney general of the federation is bold enough then let him go to court and justify his decision

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Yestaday Or That You Have Done Today / Online Work / Name Of The Company That Produce Starch In Ibadan (#localcontent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.