Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1701 Views)

Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / For Married and soon to be married Men / Married Men Paranoid About Undrawn Curtains And Undressed Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by skyone(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2009
'
Re: . by JJYOU: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
sorry no excuse is ever acceptable
Re: . by Abz: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2009
thank you, some men still believe in honor
Re: . by bblacky(f): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2009
all the above listed aint any good excuse to justify the act, NO MORE LOVE
Re: . by skyone(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
@JJYOU AND BBLACKY

I argued the first excuse with my own friend that he can always tame a troublesome wife no matter how bad she is that it all depends on the individual.

He said i cant understand until i get married that i should pray for a very God fearing woman if not the marriage could break up. He explained how he's wife has called the police numbers of time and still claim she loves him .

Now tell me how can you quantify this arguement, what's really happening.
Re: . by Abz: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
skyone, honorable men don't cheat on their wives, no matter the situation or what she might be up to. There are times my wife try to bring the worst out of me, but then I realise I'm the man/head of the home, it's my duty to calmly keep all together, politely and positively, creating a favourable environment for the kids, any dick can go out there, give excuses and commit adultery, but it takes a real man to stay home and deal with the heat. Hope this is good enough smiley
Re: . by Akabiboy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ABZ
Well mate pray never to meet some women. If you witness frustration you will run.
Adultery is not good but some people get frustrted to the point of seeking succour in the lap of a female friend.
Re: . by skyone(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2009
A very good post indeed i'll do thesame as well but what about :

skyone:

(iii) Wife not prepared to listen at all and does what she likes.

Tell me how do you deal with the situations below if she's not prepared to listen at all cost and still call the police

(i) Not a question of love but too many unnecessary stress from the woman/wife
ii) Wife not bothered to keep fit anymore after first child and dresses like a 50yr old woman

r u married?
Re: . by charles316: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2009
if she ever cheat on me ,i will electrocute her.for whatever reason
Re: . by chihakeem(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2009
This excuses are enough to justify why they really do want to have this affair but why hold it basis atall for doing the wrong thing,
Re: . by biola44: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
JJYOU:

sorry no excuse is ever acceptable

correct, but lust is a major factor! grin
Re: . by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
Money makes married woman do it
Lack of attention is another reason.

Greediness makes man do it.
However, money cld make man do it as well
Re: . by JustGood(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
greed for sex
Re: . by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2009
sorry adultery is unjustifiable
Re: . by skyone(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2009
mama-gee:

sorry adultery is unjustifiable

in all situation or some
Re: . by Rogo: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2009
i support no excuses. they do it out of greed
Re: . by noetic2: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2009
biola44:

correct, but lust is a major factor! grin

It is the only factor.

We (men and women) cheat simply because they can.
Re: . by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
Loneliness
Re: . by rubi(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
Lack of self control. Every man and woman are the same
Re: . by ekeroyal(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2009
skyone:

I've been thinking out of the box mainly to conclude on what particular area that actually draws many married men to have illegitimate sex outside their marriage or precisely to commit adultery.

Out of many answers i have been given, most married men conclude on the following excuses:

Men Excuses
(i) Not a question of love but too many unnecessary stress from the woman/wife.
(ii) Wife not bothered to keep fit anymore after first child and dresses like a 50yr old woman.
(iii) Wife not prepared to listen at all and does what she likes.
(Iv) Over loading nagging from morning till night
(v)   Wife not prepared to have sex at anytime.
(vi)    Find out that wife is unnecessary dirty and lazy.
(vii)     Wife can't cook good food.

Women Excuses

(i) No satisfaction derived when having sex with the man
(ii) Husband not making enough money

and
(iii) Husband turned out to be Mike Tyson after 1 month of marriage

Please are these excuses valid in any sense at all or both sex just want have a taste of another man or woman, but come to think if it, is not the same privates and womanliness they will get if taking a second option?

I addition to why some pple cheat on their mate is unfaithfulness.

Although these are not enough reasons for cheating on a mate. However, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Therefore, if you do not want ur mate to cheat on you - try to make them comfortable.

Especially to the women folk the bible in Proverbs 21:19 and 25:24 clearly states that it is better to dwell in a wilderness or a corner of the roof than with a contentious wife. Hence nagging wife should be careful!

If any man suddenly turns Mike Tyson, examine his wife critically. It's either she's abusive or will always want to reply every word her husband utters.

For the MEN - you are the Captain, whether u like it or not you are a teacher and father to ur wife. It is easier to deal with them when you're calm than when u're hot. When calm, a man can easily win the heart of his wife and inspire her to do the seemingly impossible. Hence, whether she's lazy, dirty, old fashioned or what have u. You have the POWER to change her.

My little contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! / How Do I Know If Marriage Is For Me? / Tradional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.