Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Michelle Obama Raps In New 'go To College' Video. Must Watch! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Obama Raps In New 'go To College' Video. Must Watch! (488 Views)

"I Wanna suck Donald Trump": Princess Vitarah Raps In New Music Video / Deltans, SEE This Guy Who Sings And Raps In Kwale / OMG! US First Lady, Michelle Obama Raps In New Music Video (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Raps In New 'go To College' Video. Must Watch! by ladezy: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michelle Obama – with the help of Saturday Night Live comedian Jay Pharaoh – has dropped her first rap video, about how kids should go to college.

“If you wanna fly jets, you should go to college. Reach high and cash checks, fill your head with knowledge,” the pair rap.

“If you wanna watch paint, don’t go to college. But for everything else, you should go to college.” Watch full video here http://www.ladesblog.com/2015/12/michelle-obama-raps-in-new-go-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Can I Manage My Mb In My Lumia Phone / Fans Blast Sean Tizzle Forcing Him To Quit Twitter (PHOTOS) / LADIES: Things A Man Would Do If He's Crazy About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.