Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report (38955 Views)

Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother / Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by ogmaskman: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
dunkem21:
Crap .. You should apologize also for your fake stories ..

For me they are among the best around.

If u know of any story they published that turned out to be false nd they defended it pls bring it up here. We 're here to learn.
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by Toscoas2(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pls they shld tell us whr they got d news they posted ystday, the appeal court gave its judgement today not ystday and they posted fake ystday, so by the power vested on me by d good people of Nairaland the Sahara reporters apology is not acceptable. we fine them #4m or 2years jail term. I rise
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fesomu:
Social media bill is the solution to sahara report problem

Social media bill is in Nigeria.. SR is in new York
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by agitator: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Frankiss44:
This fools will set this country on fire some day..

At point like this we truly need this social media bill.

Is it even profession to publish news as sensitive as this a day before the court that was suppose to pass judgement meets?

Sahara reporters must be mad

two things involved;

1. Plan was already on ground to nullify the elections, an information sahara was privy to and sahara already prepared the twit but mistakenly sent it before time.

2. They want to use this as a ploy for people to support the Anti-Social Media Bill.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by bobo33: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Is agood man all people GOD will always bless him our leader
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by Godset1: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
SR are just after PDP
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by tk4rd: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
vivianblog3:
Source https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/675271225061560320

Please Accept Their Apology ok , No Body is Above Mistake grin grin grin
I stopped taking S.R and their news serious long ago..
They are pure lairs.
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by baralatie(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
olala32:
thnks the judge for nt heedin to there order.
they bribe d judge,published it bf judgement.
but God pass them all
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by baralatie(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toscoas2:
Pls they shld tell us whr they got d news they posted ystday, the appeal court gave its judgement today not ystday and they posted fake ystday, so by the power vested on me by d good people of Nairaland the Sahara reporters apology is not acceptable. we fine them #4m or 2years jail term. I rise
Like they say'
"As the court pleases"
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by tdmoggy: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sahara Liars. You aught to apologise to the man himself first!
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by Godsonkemz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sorry for themselves
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by kings09(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
But wen it doesn't favor Apc, u believ dem. U r a 1st class hypocrite
onyepapa:
Shame on the devil
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by summerflame(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
why trying to gain a cheap attention Vivian?. when u post, give people the chance to comment first and share from their points of view.. The other time, it was your assumed blood sister that was killed, why lying on that innocent soul?. Can we see the pix you snapped with her when she was alive?. Picture or I don't believe you. God bless the dead plus Vivian, stop seeking cheap attention, no be by force to be a blogger. love u though..lol
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by onyepapa(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
kings09:
But wen it doesn't favor Apc, u believ dem. Am a 1st class hypocrite
mumu
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by TheDauraMallam: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
This thread is filled with pathetic gullible brainwashed fools.

Even NYTimes dey do mistake.

And by the way, can you goats list the erroneous reports from SR?

Bastard Educated Illitrates.

A non governmental media house not based in Nigeria is giving you topnotch news and yet you consider them an enemy?

When will you myopic ruminants get sense self?

However, this is also plausible.
agitator:

Plan was already on ground to nullify the elections, an information sahara was privy to and sahara already prepared the twit but mistakenly sent it before time.

Bastard Nigerians. Una get sense reach this, and yet the same set of people keeps fucking you for over 50 years.
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by kings09(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyepapa:
I be mumu
u see ur life
Re: Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report by Morizo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]It takes a lot of strength to apologize for a mistake committed.... Sahara reporters you have my respect.

No media on earth can guarantee 100% objectivity, they determine who story to carry and the one not to carry, they also determine stories to be played up or down. The fact remain the same that there is no media house that doesn't make error.

Even as reliable as CNN is they make frivolous and silly mistakes and they come out openly to apologize. Prove me wrong on this and i will show you evidence to defend this!
[/size]
you are talking thrash guy. That apology may save them a multi billion naira law suit. Its printed media and grossly misinforming. Go read what d law says. They may be bound by law to extend d apologies to other media outfits with National outlook if Akpabio legal team deems it fit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose / Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.