Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Things To Work On Before Graduation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Work On Before Graduation (19249 Views)

Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / 5 Ways Students Can Gain Work Experience Before Graduation - Dailystudentinfo / University Of Agriculture Students Must Have A Farm Before Graduation —FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Abatsam111(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Superb!
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
I guess my baby sister would find something helpful here.

In addition, they should improve on their reading habits. Life has gone farther than reading only academic books.
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Karleb(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tell me something I don't know.
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by 2016Utmerunz: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na so
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Tobilastik(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
gabby898:

mumu

Oponu
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tobilastik:

Oponu
ozuo, ewe
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by aulmatro: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Season’s Bonanza: Get “The Making Of A First Class Student" Now At A Giveaway Price on this link: http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/42388/seasonrsquos-bonanza-get-ldquothe-making-of-a-first-class-student-now-at-a-giveaway-price.html
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice piece
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by damioyefolu: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Time management skills and your friends

1 Like

Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by frankblinkz(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thanks @OP,this is really an educative post.atleast as a fresh graduate i ought to adapt in kippn a clean hair cut,unlike my current one nw with ma huge beards..
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by megabyte2(f): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
benedictnsi:
The Op is really a Bloosyblogger grin

This is a nice work.... But i think you should include

1. BOLDNESS
2. RESPECT
3. TIME USAGE
God bless u, i dnt knw why Op nd several order nigerians r always in a rush to talk abt spoken english nd paper performance(certificate)wen referin to a nigerian graduate. forgetin wat u jst mentiond,+idea.this four things are d most important thing in d life of a graduate........we dnt go to schl only to endup occupyin one office bt to use our knowledge/idea to transform our lifes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by odirar: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Guy u are blessed for this piece of valued infomation...
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by MattChidi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
God bless you for this piece. ..He that has ears LISTEN!

1 Like

Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by oforij(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
benedictnsi:
The Op is really a Bloosyblogger grin

This is a nice work.... But i think you should include

1. BOLDNESS
2. RESPECT
3. TIME USAGE
* GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by GeoOla25(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
lasisi Wo69:
End time graduation
Won fi se e ni
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Crystalclara(f): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
lasisi69:
End time graduation

welcome back....it seems u were on exile
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by EmeraldGoup: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Never ignore any opportunity that knocks at your door. Equip yourself vocationally because it will help you before you get a job. I learnt fire alarm installation and maintenance during my IT and the knowledge is helping me a lot though initially I didn't take the job serious.
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Raalsalghul: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2015
A matured and realistic write-up that will help those who choose to apply it
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=DoTheNeedful post=40910531][/quote]

Remember, you are a nobody and no one gives a damn about you out there. So, drop your pride and use your head and hands or end up spending years still eating your mum's food with insults.

1 Like

Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by innoxblaze(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2015
nice writeup OP but you left the most important which is PRAYER
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by innoxblaze(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2015
EmeraldGoup:
Never ignore any opportunity that knocks at your door. Equip yourself vocationally because it will help you before you get a job. I learnt fire alarm installation and maintenance during my IT and the knowledge is helping me a lot though initially I didn't take the job serious.

Did you study electrical & electronics Engr.
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by rottable(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Thanks boss for the advice, I am really grateful
Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by Phranex(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is especially necessary for job seekers. I think graduates should be geared towards building a company. It is also fundamental to learn skills different from your field of discipline. Just to buttress, i am a licensed optometrist, a computer programmer, web developer and i.t consultant. In fact, i have never loved working for people. I think workers are slaves.... I indulged fresh graduates to learn new skills always and forget about white collar jobs for a while, manage what you can lay your hands on and start builfing your company

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Test Takers Fail The Gmat / Mopileola Tomi Adewumi Graduates From Oklahoma State University In America / Osun State University Admission Process And The Fee It Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.