Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island (2637 Views)

I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 / Pls Help!!! I Need Directions To 2nd Roundabout, Lekki Phase 1 From Ketu (URGENT / Need Directions From Oshodi To Churchgate Street, V.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by NoriegaQ(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Morning guys,

Please I urgently need your help with directions from Oshodi to Subaru Building, 13 Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Thanks! cool
Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by kilode100(f): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Go and carry charter biko
Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by NoriegaQ(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:

Lol, kilode? Wey be say wetin I dey find go there sef never sure.

2 Likes

Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by odimbannamdi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:

u see person wey dey find job, u dey tell am make e enter charter. make him carry money wey him borrow enter charter abi. pity the guy na

1 Like

Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by NoriegaQ(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
odimbannamdi:

u see person wey dey find job, u dey tell am make e enter charter. make him carry money wey him borrow enter charter abi. pity the guy na

Bro I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by Atlantian: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Get to Adeola Odeku and ask from there, its on that environs.
Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by NoriegaQ(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Atlantian:
Get to Adeola Odeku and ask from there, its on that environs.

I can get a bus to Adeolu Odeku from CMS right?
Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by Atlantian: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
NoriegaQ:

I can get a bus to Adeolu Odeku from CMS right?
Yes, just take a bus at CMS going to Bar Beach and stop at Adeola Odeku end of the road at Ahmadu Bello
Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by datcuteblackguy: 3:48am On Dec 12, 2015
That's a long journey. From cms or obalende take keke or bus going to Eko hotel. The sharp bend after silverbird cinema immediately after MRS station is the bus stop. Stop there ,cross to the other side and enter the street by the left and walk straight down you would see the building
Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by NoriegaQ(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
datcuteblackguy:
That's a long journey. From cms or obalende take keke or bus going to Eko hotel. The sharp bend after silverbird cinema immediately after MRS station is the bus stop. Stop there ,cross to the other side and enter the street by the left and walk straight down you would see the building

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your help.
Re: Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island by fm7070: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
datcuteblackguy:

this is the authentic direction. other ones are long journey

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Assessment Test 13/05/2016 / It's Time To Give Up / Coca-cola, Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.