Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

It's Time To Give Up - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It's Time To Give Up (2626 Views)

Don't Stay At Home Doing Nothing. It's Time To Learn A New Skill. / It’s Time To STOP Discrimination On The Grounds Of A Person’s Age. / When Is The Best Time To Apply For A Job During NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Give Up by dedons: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2017
My parents were kind enough to send me through school, unfortunately, two years after NYSC, i'm yet to get a job.

I have tried applying for jobs that fit me all to no avail.

Now I decided to go and learn plant maintenance from a road side workshop, unfortunately, the owner is demanding for close to a hundred thousand naira from me to start.

Father is no more and mom has given up on me. Feeding for me is now a big deal and no one seems to care anymore.

I think it's time to end it all. I can't bear the pains and shame of this life anymore.

May God show me mercy. At least, I have tried my best.
Re: It's Time To Give Up by flexxyworld(m): 3:37am On Jun 29, 2017
The one you studied, you can't make use of it yet but you wanna give up cus you can't pay a 100 bucks. . opportunity abound if you ready too start small and maybe worker hard and grace, ur luck will find you.. A friend of mine just got a job with a Nigerian bank 5years after graduation. I wish you saw the good thing ahead of you
Re: It's Time To Give Up by dedons: 3:42am On Jun 29, 2017
flexxyworld:
The one you studied, you can't make use of it yet but you wanna give up cus you can't pay a 100 bucks. . opportunity abound if you ready too start small and maybe worker hard and grace, ur luck will find you.. A friend of mine just got a job with a Nigerian bank 5years after graduation. I wish you saw the good thing ahead of you
everyone have given up on me already.
Re: It's Time To Give Up by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Omo u can do a security job start from der.njoin one of this big security firm like halogen request for a 24hrr bit. So u have 24hrs free which u can use to learn sumfin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Give Up by azelab: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2017
teaching, security, marketing, sales jobs and many others are the one you can give a trial to, meanwhile if your location is very close to lagos you can send you cv to "www.jobyina.com" for internship. pls do not kick the bucket now, may God provide you with the best offer.
Re: It's Time To Give Up by Rios: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
u tink urs is worst, if only u knw wat many pple are keeping inside. Life struggles dnt ends wit getting a good job many have great jobs but re childless, sick, unmarried etc. B happy of wat u gat dnt b depressed 4 wat u dnt ve.. A man need 2 ve d stomach 4 bullshit in order 2 absorb d once 2 cm cus it will surely cm..

Pick urself up and move. In dis journey of life b addicted 2 win and allergic 2 lose.

9 Likes

Re: It's Time To Give Up by flexxyworld(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2017
dedons:
everyone have given up on me already.

you don't need anyone's validation too be successful, as long as you still believe in yourself, you will get there and everyone you tot had given up on you will still come back and say there knew you were gonna make it. "If you don't quality, no one will justify""

4 Likes

Re: It's Time To Give Up by dedons: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
azelab:
teaching, security, marketing, sales jobs and many others are the one you can give a trial to, meanwhile if your location is very close to lagos you can send you cv to "www.jobyina.com" for internship. pls do not kick the bucket now, may God provide you with the best offer.
I have tried all but to no avail.

Life is not just fair to me.
Re: It's Time To Give Up by dedons: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
flexxyworld:

you don't need anyone's validation too be successful, as long as you still believe in yourself, you will get there and everyone you tot had given up on you will still come back and say there knew you were gonna make it. "If you don't quality, no one will justify""
Even feeding is now a big problem.

I keep jumping from one debt to another, yet there's no hope to pay back.
Re: It's Time To Give Up by dedons: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Rios:
u tink urs is worst, if only u knw wat many pple are keeping inside. Life struggles dnt ends wit getting a good job many have great jobs but re childless, sick, unmarried etc. B happy of wat u gat dnt b depressed 4 wat u dnt ve.. A man need 2 ve d stomach 4 bullshit in order 2 absorb d once 2 cm cus it will surely cm..

Pick urself up and move. In dis journey of life b addicted 2 win and allergic 2 lose.
I believe my case is worst.

What more can a man suffer?
Re: It's Time To Give Up by flexxyworld(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
dedons:
Even feeding is now a big problem.

I keep jumping from one debt to another, yet there's no hope to pay back.

I blame, e those that keep borrowing a lazy ass like you money, you only see problem everywhere, you don't wanna try anything.. bros please you can give up on yourself. Thanks cus I give up on you too

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Give Up by dedons: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:
Omo u can do a security job start from der.njoin one of this big security firm like halogen request for a 24hrr bit. So u have 24hrs free which u can use to learn sumfin.
bros nothing can be worse than my present predicament.

I trek great distance within the mainland just to attend job interviews with nothing to show.
Re: It's Time To Give Up by Vine4(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Did u say u tried teaching, marketing all 2 no avail. Is it that they didn't take you or u weren't good enough? I want 2 understand becos those jobs are the easiest to get currently.

3 Likes

Re: It's Time To Give Up by chigozie391(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2017
But I have not given up on you

2 Likes

Re: It's Time To Give Up by Rios: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2017
dedons:
I believe my case is worst.

What more can a man suffer?

Bro u need 2 wake up and hustle. Staying at home doing notin 4 2 yrs is absurd. Motivate urself even if u can't help those around u financially, u should handle ur own bills... Words of advice
Re: It's Time To Give Up by shaicollins(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Vine4:
Did u say u tried teaching, marketing all 2 no avail. Is it that they didn't take you or u weren't good enough? I want 2 understand becos those jobs are the easiest to get currently.
Yes I agree with u my brother, the easiest job now it marketing , I was graduated as civil engineering when I got no job, I have to pick marketing job in insurance company .
Re: It's Time To Give Up by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2017
dedons:
bros nothing can be worse than my present predicament.

I trek great distance within the mainland just to attend job interviews with nothing to show.

What u don't know is that most of these security companies do not reject ppl infact once u complete the 2 weeks training u are posted immediately halogen is at illupeju est obanikoro try it salary ranges from 23k up and most times u go to work half of the month since its 24hrs on 24 hrs off.
Re: It's Time To Give Up by Chinenye74: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm I cried through last night becoz I don't have penny n my people can't help issues they think I am d cause of my joblessness your own is not worse my dear

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Give Up by LekkiHost: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
dedons:
My parents were kind enough to send me through school, unfortunately, two years after NYSC, i'm yet to get a job.

Now I decided to go and learn plant maintenance from a road side workshop, unfortunately, the owner is demanding for close to a hundred thousand naira from me to start.

Father is no more and mom has given up on me. Feeding for me is now a big deal and no one seems to care anymore.

I think it's time to end it all. I can't bear the pains and shame of this life anymore.

While waiting for a good job. you can earn extra cash online through lekkihost affiliate program.. all you have to do is sign up for it, get your affiliate link and post to social media pages, you get 5% on each products/services ordered via your affiliate link.. you can sign up by clicking on this link https://www.lekkihost.com/hosting.html?currency=2&pageid=affiliate

here is a quick review on how it works

Re: It's Time To Give Up by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Helo dear.. . Pls don't give up... I am also in search for a job... . Schools will soon vacate in Lagos.. . Start submitting CVs there.. Do not despise the days of small beginning.. . And Pls keep praying... It is well IN Jesus name..

2 Likes

Re: It's Time To Give Up by obonujoker(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lolss... before you hang yourself , remember you'd have no excuse to give to God....

I am 3 years now after NYSC, I have not gotten my line job...

I wrote lyrics for artist as a mechanical engineer, I got paid little amounts... I honed the skill...
I taught at a private school, and I graduated yo become the school administrator, which I still is...... till I get my dream job...
I was able to save and start my masters bro, at Unilag, I am almost thru....
I met a unilag beauty, she understood, and we are making plans...
I am on the verge of moving to my own apartment bro...
On weekends I try to volunteer with a maintenance engineering firm in my area....
I flagrantly play Nairabet too... lol...

In all, I believe God is taking us somewhere... don't give up bro....

I am seriously looking for a job too.. like seriously....

9 Likes

Re: It's Time To Give Up by dedons: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
obonujoker:
Lolss... before you hang yourself , remember you'd have no excuse to give to God....

I am 3 years now after NYSC, I have not gotten my line job...

I wrote lyrics for artist as a mechanical engineer, I got paid little amounts... I honed the skill...
I taught at a private school, and I graduated yo become the school administrator, which I still is...... till I get my dream job...
I was able to save and start my masters bro, at Unilag, I am almost thru....
I met a unilag beauty, she understood, and we are making plans...
I am on the verge of moving to my own apartment bro...
On weekends I try to volunteer with a maintenance engineering firm in my area....
I flagrantly play Nairabet too... lol...

In all, I believe God is taking us somewhere... don't give up bro....

I am seriously looking for a job too.. like seriously....
please can you give me an address of a workshop where I can also volunteer?

I also studied Mechanical Engineering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Give Up by prisiliveth: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
I graduated five (5)years ago,no job,no money, no help.....I was depressed but I dont give up,bcuz I know my tomorrow will b good.I am an apprentice in tailoring shop and am enjoying it.God will surely mk a way for u,remove d thought of suicide from ur mind pls I beg of u

2 Likes

Re: It's Time To Give Up by monimekaz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
What is wrong with Africa? What is wrong with the black race ..You have got a challenge and u think suicide is your best shot? Common man ...Life is all about survival of the fittest ...Billions of ppl are in the world and u think if you die,the world will end ? My guy come let me tell you something , you see all those things wey we learn for school ,all of them useless especially for this 21st century. Wake up .Don't be a coward ..Great ppl have died and the world didn't end .Forget suicide ...Think about something ..it is never too late to dream ..We will make it ..Believe me

3 Likes

Re: It's Time To Give Up by dedons: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Thank you all
Re: It's Time To Give Up by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Bros your own is a small case at least you are single. Lol bros me graduated almost 8years Now no job, I have a wife and 2 daughters my wife is also a graduate no job. I had to learn printing job so as to pay bills but man it's not easy most times I feel like killing my self but I look into my daughters eyes and I just carry on. No family as my dad droped me in a polygamous ground. Most times I feel like begging online for help but I don't have the courage. Brother honestly I don't know what to do.
Re: It's Time To Give Up by Caseless: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2017
You're the only one going through what you just outlined; in fact, there are people going through tougher situation than you do and they're still pushing.
Stay strong and keep pushing...don't give up!

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Give Up by castro316: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Dedon you read my post on those driving to the island from mainland and I am here. After reading this I guess we are in almost the same situation. All hope is not lost. Call me on 08092431893. Send me your number too
Re: It's Time To Give Up by castro316: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2017
pogolowa1:
Bros your own is a small case at least you are single. Lol bros me graduated almost 8years Now no job, I have a wife and 2 daughters my wife is also a graduate no job. I had to learn printing job so as to pay bills but man it's not easy most times I feel like killing my self but I look into my daughters eyes and I just carry on. No family as my dad droped me in a polygamous ground. Most times I feel like begging online for help but I don't have the courage. Brother honestly I don't know what to do.

Brother let us meet. Call me 08092431893

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Give Up by castro316: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2017
pogolowa1:

Brother let us meet. Call me 08092431893
Llet us create jobs
Re: It's Time To Give Up by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Boss, u are not on this alone am facing same. God will pick our call 1 day. cheers!
Re: It's Time To Give Up by onward4life(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2017
dedons:

What's ur problem bro.
Ordinary job dat will soon com
Na dey make worry.
Dnt give up bro
Just giv hope bro
If I tell yu my own yu go shout not my portion.
Let's motivate ppo facing same shii pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies At Fast Credit Limited / 2018 Vfd Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Firstbank is recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.