Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) (40545 Views)

Truck Falls On Okada At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (Photos) / Bus Almost Fell On OSHODI BRIDGE Just Now (Photos) / PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by MrAboki: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Obviously the car behind ran into the SUV and not the other way round.

This OP must be dumber than an A-Boki Suicide bomber. angry

1 Like

Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by MrAboki: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Printmaster:
Things You Should Never Forget About Business Card

Obviously, business in today's world has become more online than offline. Everything we do today is becoming digitized than ever and its leaving you to wonder why you still need a business card since email marketing, search engine optimization and paid media all do a great job of attracting leads and prospects, but they still aren’t as effective as an in-person meeting sealed with a handshake along with a business card exchange. The business card is one thing that digital will not fully replace anytime soon because of few reasons
• You can encounter a potential lead or contact at any time, arming yourself with business cards at all times will ensure that you never miss an opportunity to make a valuable business connection.
• When you meet someone that could potentially be a great prospect or connection, don’t you want him or her to walk away with a great first impression? A memorable business card does a lot more than just pass on an email address or phone number.
• A business card is a physical object that a potential prospect leaves the encounter with. Your brand stays with them. If you hand over a creative business card that makes a great impression that person is likely to show it to other people which puts you and your brand in front of additional prospects.
• If you met two individuals and one was scrambling to find a pen and something to write on and the other person simply pulled out a business card, who would you want to do business with? Having a handy business card shows you are prepared.
Remember, with business card, you are unlimited, your business card can go anywhere
[url=http://https://z-1-scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/12314008_197681680571122_5898062665303913812_n.jpg?oh=f92e3a9099b9414ffd8c4cae6d4d29da&oe=56E67705][/url]

How much do you print Business card and I.D Card for?

I have the design set. I need 100 pieces.

Top print design.
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by Lilylaw: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
C9 is a weight management pack that helps you lose 5-10kg with one pack in 9 days...helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs,arms and all over...Bbm me for details 335645C7...or text to 09091303121

Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
old RAV4
chynie:
whats the make of the SUV i go like buy am grin

this is a good advert of show of strength
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by respect80(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
adellam16:
dry
Oya
Wet am na lipsrsealed
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by respect80(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
awenaibangbee:
End time this, end time that, you no get anything talk?
Can't you see everything is now end time
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
My analysis according to the given picture:-

(1) The Truck didn't hit the SUV, the car underneath was hit.
- The car's rear is damaged, the SUV's rear is still intact

(2) The SUV didn't climb the car, the car went underneath
- The front of the car is lower than the rear of the SUV.
- SUV has a functional ABS (Automatic Braking System) which will station the jeep
it an event as such, giving the car the only option of going under since it can't push the jeep
- Jeep are known for climbing but the steep of the car rear is too high to achieve that.

N.B
Just an analysis, i didn't witness the accident

2 Likes

Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by kajoula(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
where was he running to hun

hellfire. grin
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
go up and read again. This time with maximum concentration.
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
go up and read again. This time with maximum concentration. .
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by kings09(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
And u r sure its nt Buhri ? grin
OZAOEKPE:
ON MY WAY TO APAPA JUST NOW, I SAW THE SCENE. ITS GOD MY PEOPLE. IT WAS CAUSED BY A TRAILER CARRYING CONTAINERS, GUESS THE TRAILER HITS THE CAR AND THEY COLLIDED .....
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by midehi2(f): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
go up and read again. This time with maximum concentration. .
Nicepoker cheesy
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by paix(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Even cars get male and female, abi?
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by AzontoGhost(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
did that car fell from the Sky
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
Nicepoker cheesy
yes! Abi u need detailed explanation of my monika?
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
DoggyPound cheesy
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by Nemesis99(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Too much wrestling
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by ColeworldMD(m): 2:23am On Dec 12, 2015
GelTleStar:
Are they trying to recreate Fast and Furious 7?
recreate? Looks like it cheesy

1 Like

Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by Lizzyexcel: 5:38am On Dec 12, 2015
do u dudes have av a problem with end time ni
Re: SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) by calabardick(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Hysmady:
When you are high on 15naira local weed,thats the outcome ...We tell em to smoke confirm weed,dey end up smoking cheap grass undecided

cheap grass brother, and they will be coughing like goat....

lagos; home of signs and wonders...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market / Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos / Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.