Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Do You Make Your Career Truly International? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Make Your Career Truly International? (5347 Views)

A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? / How Much Money Must You Make Before Returning To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Make Your Career Truly International? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2017
AjanleKoko:

I think your choices are good. For audit I presume you mean CISA. Not a bad certification to have under your belt. I also like the British Computer Society thingie. I have never heard of it though.
Start from the IIBA's CBAP certification. IIBA is the International Institute of Business Analysis. Canadian-based, I think.
Check out their website on http://www.theiiba.org. Although they have a rigid 7,500 hours or 5 years business analysis experience, I imagine they would have some sort of track you can use to start the upskilling process.
I'm also considering writing the CBAP examination this year. So you are in good company.

I would also recommend that you start looking at BPM as well. You can learn about some of the BPM methodologies like Six Sigma and LEAN Six Sigma. Those ones are basically courses that you attend to get certified. Although I don't know of any organization using Six Sigma in Nigeria, but it's still a good one for international look and feel on your CVs.
Hope this helped somewhat.
Boss, good morning and I'm very sorry for disturbing you. I will like to discuss with you about IIBA. Pleaseeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Fellow -APICS CPIM / Ogun Customs Gets New Comptroller / Can A Sociology Graduate Work In An Oil And Gas Company In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.