Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? (11254 Views)

Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by JoyceAgim(f): 5:41am On May 07, 2008
Are female bankers truly EXECUTIVE PROSTITUTES as they call them?
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by acidrop(f): 6:02am On May 07, 2008
where did that one come rom now, after reading and working hard to earn ur occupation, some ppl still come and insult i, pls leave dem bankers alone ooooooooo
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by Teejay07(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2008
Definitely not, thats an erroneous thought. Its just like saying nurses sleep around or some other stuff like that. Every profession has its own fair share of 'traitors'.
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by OsunAmazon: 6:50am On May 07, 2008
where did that one come rom now, after reading and working hard to earn your occupation, some people still come and insult i, please leave them bankers alone ooooooooo
Thank you.
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 07, 2008
there is an iota of truth in the threadstarters comments. some of these female bank executives are pleasing to the eye but complete air heads. they r used to entice male customers/cleints.
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by tngtech(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2008
female bankers are now marketers.
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by sylvao2000(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2008
@poster:

So you jst wokeup this morning and ask your god to give you power to insult female bankers,

You need prayer: l will advice you knee down close your eye and say this prayer ::  Lord Jesus forgive my SIN for l was Idle and the devil came into my life and l lost control over myself before l new what was happening l discover l have posted something on nairaland insulting responsible female bankers who are out their doing there work.

Lord give me work so l can also engage myself with something good that will bring something positive to the great Nation Nigeria and to the world

Thank you Jesus for l know my sin is forgiving and am focus for something positive

AMEN
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by Scopium: 9:23am On May 07, 2008
Teejay07:

Definitely not, thats an erroneous thought. Its just like saying nurses sleep around or some other stuff like that. Every profession has its own fair share of 'traitors'.

[size=13pt]That is correct. I went through a certain bank's marketing results. The top marketers were females. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/size]
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by menix(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2008
@ scopium,
Am pondering wat u pondering, grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by oYaTo(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2008
Tell me, is it wrong to ponder what u guys are pondering? grin

I seem to be pondering the same thing cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by donjazzie(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2008
wink Just joined in pondering.
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by zignor(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2008
what are they pondering here and there?

of course, female bankers are executive prostitute . . .Na today? sad angry tongue

they must meet target . . . of fire grin grin grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by oYaTo(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2008
zignor:

what are they pondering here and there?

of course, female bankers are executive prostitute . . .Na today? sad angry tongue

they must meet target . . . of fire grin grin grin

I ponder o grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by yemivictor: 1:51pm On May 07, 2008
What is the difference between a girlfriend who gets phock'd and gets bought chocolates and all the other fancy stuffs & and an executive or non-executive prostitute anyway! grin

I'll let you guys ponder on that one!! grin grin grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by kingkams(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2008
I think i'm pondering to ponder together with y'all ponderers.
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by menix(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2008
May be we are all pondering to d same pond, wink
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by oYaTo(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2008
yemivictor:

What is the difference between a girlfriend who gets phock'd and gets bought chocolates and all the other fancy stuffs & and an executive or non-executive prostitute anyway! grin

I'll let you guys ponder on that one!! grin grin grin

I guess there's really no difference, one is doing it to advance her career while the other is doing it to advance her relationship with d guy.

I ponder am wella b4 I talk am grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by ayeesha: 2:54pm On May 07, 2008
i think this thread should be subtitled: "THE PONDERING THREAD"

*pondering off to do some work. will ponder back in later*

1 Like

Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by Easybaby(f): 3:00pm On May 07, 2008
ayeesha:

i think this thread should be subtitled: "THE PONDERING THREAD"

*pondering off to do some work. will ponder back in later*

laughing my cute ass off grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey pondering too tongue tongue tongue

pond . . .ponder . . .ponderest cheesy cheesy cheesy

fingers crossed and pondering too cool cool cool
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 07, 2008
Funny thread grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by oYaTo(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2008
Stillwater why u dey break tradition?

I ponder 4 u o grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by saucekid(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2008
i come ponder pass una
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by TolaniLuv: 3:12pm On May 07, 2008
Some female bankers are executive ho!
A lady in ECO bank hit on me, I am a bit younger than her.
But she asked if I was single and wat car am I driving.
She asked if we can go out sometime, I said cool.
Dang she's a bit older than me, I gave her my cell number
we talk often but I really can't go out with her because I am like 20 then
and I bit she's around 27-29 year old and pretty.

Maybe she saw my account balance huhhh, Or maybe am so FLY.
I wonder wat she will do when Ramsey Nohan or Desmond Elliot wants
to withdraw or deposit there. I bit she'll Start licking or kissing em.

From my point of view some are,
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by saucekid(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2008
you don talk finish?
fly, . . . what about butterfly grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by oYaTo(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2008
abi na houseFLY?
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by TolaniLuv: 3:21pm On May 07, 2008
saucekid:

you don talk finish?
fly, . . . what about butterfly grin

LOL, I tink am fly wit ma looks and my account balance , But na balance made her hit on a broda oooo  ,

I wish she was younger I can't wait to hmmmmm , Well, she's not d dat' I've seen. Some still smile and ask How's You doing,
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by saucekid(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2008
na tse tse fly

you too believe urself
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by TolaniLuv: 3:23pm On May 07, 2008
oYaTo:

abi na houseFLY?

Broda , ButterFly, HouseFly, it all end's with Fly U dig. It doesn't matter
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by saucekid(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2008
i dig even sef digger grin
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by TolaniLuv: 3:26pm On May 07, 2008
saucekid:

na tse tse fly

you too believe yourself

LOL, Don't hate! Is not my fault ooooo.  Would you want me to believe in you?

I believe in my damn self and that what count,
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by TolaniLuv: 3:28pm On May 07, 2008
@saucekid
Yaba ri ba, Notin do you. If u no dig wetin I dey yarn den na wa fo U oooo
Re: Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? by tngtech(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2008
female bankers and now marketers, they now marketer themselves for their company. Odd,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Companies Use Personality Assessments During Recruitment / Do You Work Well Under Pressure? / Tips On Kpmg Nigeria Interviewing Process, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.