Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) (63105 Views)

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (see Photo) / See The Only Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria / Meaning Of Traffic Light In Nigeria And Rest Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Segadem(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Sharplogger(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Walai we no dey hear word for dis country angry
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by sunkoye: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Elslim:
End time
yes real Endtime cheesy cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by bluaero(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by 2016Utmerunz: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Can't laugh alone oh
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by adioolayi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jump the light and get Visa to early grave grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
lol CHUZZYBLOG i see you, Na you and vivianblog2 vivinablog6 own nairaland now
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am just a Nigerian by nature,it won't work for me

Quote me n die before Christmas
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by chris4gold(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
lasisi69:
End time traffic lights... Nigerians will still beat that.. Trust them

Lasisi oooooooo... END TIME comments.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by IamTheophilus(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lmfao...i yaff die...even if it shows green some driver no go move..

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
: D cheesy Nigerians needs iron hand in everything

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Leiykong(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
lols....ya right
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by ceekay247: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by martinlooter(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na doe be this one. PHC needs several of these, now wey TIMARIV no dey again
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by blessingee: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Emereolevanwill:
.i would ve been the first to commen bt i tot it wasnt relevant then, bt nw wey dem don pusham enter permanent site make I comment.
Only in the zoo.

Una still dey here? grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by timiwillson: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
lolzzzzzzz. o boy e for gud oh.

Get your Konga app https://gee.sx/qpk2jV
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by PHATE007(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol... Quite hilarious... But I prefer KOBOKO the pain from the KOBOKO will reset their brain automatically lol...
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Nienie(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol..if I hear it works out..last last you won't find it the next morning after installation.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
tobimillar:
I trust Nigerians, they will still find a way around it.. seems the brain of an average Nigerian is wired for short cuts

All over the world people prefer to take the quickest cuts to their destination; it's NOT just a Nigerian thing. Humans are wired to only obey laws that are rigorously enforced. We just lack a sincere and working system.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by lonelydora: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lwkmd. I tell you op.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by DeKen: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
true
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lolx
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ok
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by venus4cupid: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
This Abaji NEPA self.
So this NEPA people mean say they no go give us light for my side.
I know by next week Monday they will come for disconnection.
Okey make dey no allow wetin happen in year 1935 happen again ooooo?
Make dey no allow wetin happen in 1935 repeat itself again ooooo?
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
dearpreye:

All over the world people prefer to take the quickest cuts to their destination; it's NOT just a Nigerian thing. Humans are wired to only obey laws that are rigorously enforced. We just lack a sincere and working system.

All over the world?? I don't agree with you... in Ghana last month, two Nigerians were in a taxi. It was late and when they hit the red traffic light and there was no oncoming they told the driver to go since there was no other car on the road. The driver looked at them and asked "Nigerians? You can guess the response... Nigerians are wired for shorcuts
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
I find it quite disturbing that most of the commenters agree it's now practically Nigerian to have a total disregard to law and order. It's grieves my heart to know we've finally agreed sanity is far from us as a people. I blame the system that has been weak and ineffective.

Oftentimes I go around our society will total shock and shameful amazement at our display of total respect for sanity and order. Whenever law and order are missing from from a human society, it's essentially close to what Arthur Blair would call an animal farm.

It now behoves on us all to obey societal norms and laws so that our kids can grow up to find a better system for themselves otherwise we ourselves will fail just like the ones before us have woefully failed.

Don't rejoice when your society degrades to a mountain of confusion. As you converse amongst yourself, see how you can alter the negative Nigerian values for positive ones. Let's learn to be disciplined without being supervised. Civilisation has a price.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by adeoyun(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
They go steal am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Amplitron: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
dearpreye:
I find it quite disturbing that most of the commenters agree it's now practically Nigerian to have a total disregard to law and order. It's grieves my heart to know we've finally agreed sanity is far from us as a people. I blame the system that has been weak and ineffective.
Oftentimes I go around our society will total shock and shameful amazement at our display of total respect for sanity and order. Whenever law and order are missing from from a human society, it's essentially close to what Arthur Blair would call an animal farm.
It now behoves on us all to obey societal norms and laws so that our kids can grow up to find a better system for themselves otherwise we ourselves will fail just like the ones before us have woefully failed.
Don't rejoice when your society degrades to a mountain of confusion. As you converse amongst yourself, see how you can alter the negative Nigerian values for positive ones. Let's learn to be disciplined without being supervised. Civilisation has a price.

Gentleman, stop being too serious. it's just a joke. A very creative one at that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
tobimillar:

All over the world?? I don't agree with you... in Ghana last month, two Nigerians were in a taxi. It was late and when they hit the red traffic light and there was no oncoming they told the driver to go since there was no other car on the road. The driver looked at them and asked "Nigerians? You can guess the response... Nigerians are wired for shorcuts

Traffic violations occur all over the world though Nigerian cases is now a habitual and routine violation, owing to decades of lawlessness, weak institutions and the obvious lack of personal commitment to honour and excellence. Every human have the same capacity for evil as they possess the capacity for good.

The shortcut mentality was created out of a scarcity mentality where people believe there's NOT enough to go round the nation. We may not realise it; but Nigerians are now a complete laughing stock in the world over- a people now notorious for lawlessness and disorder.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by macaranta(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
haha...very funny .
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Massdamm(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Any mistake like thz takotako...
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Amplitron:

Gentleman, stop being too serious. it's just a joke. A very creative one at that.

Of course I know. But it actually depicted correctly our true values as a people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Powerful Pictures Taken In Nigeria / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.