Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) (63095 Views)

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (see Photo) / See The Only Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria / Meaning Of Traffic Light In Nigeria And Rest Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by pamsnod: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
lets nt indirectly say nigerians are......we all rep naija. i rep naija anything anything
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is seriously needed in edo state.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by apache4: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
End Time Traffic Light!!!
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by mikron(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
u beat traffic u hear kokoko (gun shots) for ur car. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by donhils: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
You mean the one that will work in Lagos where lawlessness thrives. Here in Abuja, normal traffic lights work very well.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by overlord77: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
This is just so hilarious but true!

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/hilarious-see-only-kind-of-traffic.html

Port Harcourt the rubbish city, needs hundreds and thousands of these with specially fitted RPGs cos they might escape the gatling guns. Dem bad gaan for this town.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Pwettyella(f): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Very true,dis will put hasty drivers in check
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
You always write "see more pictures @ your website" yet you dont post more pictures there.
ChuzzyBlog:
See another @@ http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/hilarious-see-only-kind-of-traffic.html
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by afeess: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
No so, but 9ja go still find solution to it name
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nigerians will steal the whole thing, including the pole its hanging on, before the lights shows red stop! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Obeby(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
See another @@ http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/hilarious-see-only-kind-of-traffic.html
Painfully, sorrowfully, and sadly close to the truth. But not all Nigerians, at least, not me.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by breakeven: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] I hate the fact that we condemned ourselves [/size]
but that is how we are. we need to change

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Angelovic96: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
hahaha
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Sike(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Naija i dey hail...
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by hotdi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin True
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by tunde1200(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin Lol.
I can't stop laughing!.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
tobimillar:
I trust Nigerians, they will still find a way around it.. seems the brain of an average Nigerian is wired for short cuts
hahaha! my thought exactly!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
otiigba1:
Nigerians will steal the whole thing, including the pole its hanging on, before the lights shows red stop! grin grin
He he he! what a country!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by blaise00700(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
which light dem go take power ram grin e no go work jooor.
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by oppyworld: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ahhhh ahhhhh wot do u tk Nigerians fo

Ds is essagirasan
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by brightdv(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
End time nigerians wont be patient enough to fear that gun........end time traffic light that wont work
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by porshuch: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
lolzzzzzzz, we need those in apapa
it seems you're into clearing? This one you dey call apapa everytime. grin
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by mansmx20(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] I hate the fact that we condemned ourselves [/size]

10 marks for u bro. All I know about Nigerians is that we are the most patient and the best law abiding citizens I know off
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by MyGeneration(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
na if d traffic light nd gun no go lost?
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Lordnewton1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
like ciwiously grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by patrickgeddes: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
i luv dat idea..... dis will help to control regular traffic offenderw and those vanagon divers in Lagos.....
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2015
Even the so called uniform boys and men will obey it to it's last minute of disengament
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Armstrong34(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2015
CHANGE is here.....sumbody shout CHANGE!!!!!!!
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by cirmuell(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Buhahaha gringrin No shít
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by Jok3r(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2015
loomer:
Even with this one, people go still find way to violate traffic laws
i disagree, normal nigeria man no wan die except keke napep rider and okada , some drivers will be like "oga, the light don show green because i no dey see well i no wan die here oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Powerful Pictures Taken In Nigeria / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.