Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Love And Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love And Faith (281 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Faith by Brytawon(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
So I just found something I wrote in the past.
I drew a little inspiration from Francine Rivers. I called it Love and Faith.

'Love one another' Jesus said. Sometimes it takes more than eternity to learn how. Sometimes it takes reaching the height of frustration or the depths of depression to look up to love. Sometimes it takes hitting rock bottoms to release yourself to be lifted from the more to stand on a firm foundation.

Sometimes it takes a child, lost but laughing, hopeless but happy, weak but willing, to remember how. Sometimes it takes the heart of a child, even though deeply hurt, abused and harassed to learn how. Sometimes it takes another child, sick, forsaken, deserted, but yet so joyous to remember that love resides everywhere.

Many times we tend to forget that our lives are controlled by one driving force: Love. We forget to love others, because we want all the love to ourselves. So unlike Jesus. We move on only cause of God's Love.

Faith: Our substance of living. We let go of it cause we have lost all hope. Think about a woman in her menopause still hoping for a child.
A broke student going out with their ATM and looking at their phone, waiting for an alert. A12year old pressing her clothes to go back to boarding school for her next session even though Daddy lost his Job five months ago. Now that's faith.

Keep faith, nurture it, let it grow. Watch what can happen when you do. Faith lights the way but love will keep us on the right path. God will make a way, He always does.

(1) (Reply)

Oopen Heaven Devotional (21/12/e15) / Join The Purpose Discovery Experts / Inspiration: Just Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.