Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Cure Halitosis(badbreath) Permanently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Halitosis(badbreath) Permanently (475 Views)

Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / Halitosis Is Ruining My Life. Help !! / Good News,you Can Now Cure That Bad Breath (halitosis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Halitosis(badbreath) Permanently by luthorcorp: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
For your permanent cure to Badbreath being it Oral( from the mouth alone) or Nasal (from nose alone) then contact me today...some might even get so chronic that they comes out from both orifice but I'm happy to assure you of the cure today...I'm open 24hrs a day,you can call me to have my office address.....God bless you all....

(1) (Reply)

Cash Earning / How To Rescue Victims Of Cardiac Arrest / Must Read- 8 Bad Habits That Lead To Weight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.