Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

See What Happened To A Nairalander's Car As He Was Dancing To Lagos Boys By Bado - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To A Nairalander's Car As He Was Dancing To Lagos Boys By Bado (522 Views)

Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) / Lil Kesh And His Boos Bado Rock The Same Heir Style / Letter To Olamide Bado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Nairalander's Car As He Was Dancing To Lagos Boys By Bado by LEAFLET(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hey guys, this is just a story to teach few of us an important lesson!! I finally got my hands on Olamide's eyan mayweather today and was a bit disappointed with the tracks in the album and quickly skipped to track 14 and was almost dancing listening to Lagos boys when I lost focus and didn't see a car in my front before I matched brake it was too late,two bike men at my crashed my back bumper and the girl on one of the bike was seriously wounded and what saved me was the seat belt I was putting on!! Hmm I really thank God today ooo as it wasn't very bad.. Now I will have to spend twenty k for my carelessness!! Be warned no matter how the song sweet never forget you dey for road!!! My two cents

(1) (Reply)

A Man In Love: Daniel Ademinokan Showers Praise On Stella Damasus / If You Were Given The Opportunity / Watch Cristiano Ronaldo Singing Rihanna's Song (STAY) In KARAOKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.