Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Letter To Olamide Bado - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Olamide Bado (984 Views)

Lil Kesh And His Boos Bado Rock The Same Heir Style / Patoranking Drops Album Tracklist It Has Wizkid Phyno Bado. Pix / See What Happened To A Nairalander's Car As He Was Dancing To Lagos Boys By Bado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Olamide Bado by PLANETMARS(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dear bado,
Seems fame and money has entered your head. your display yesterday was shameful you now a noise maker.
You claim to be the best rapper in your track eyan may weather let me remind you, you never win bet award,you never win mtv mama award as best rapper in africa,you never win lyricist on the roll, you haven't rapped three straight hours none stop. Forget the money and fame this is about rap. Truth is very bitter like alomo bitters.You are good no doubt but don't think its all about you. Don't blame jazzy if someone had stood up to say shit that he deserved the award of artist of the year more than you, would you keep shut? Or u think wizkid, yemi alade, psquare,davido didn't deserve it as well?
Well I guess you where drunk or simply in orubebe mode. I wish you the best I remain your biggest fan #planetmars. Oya shakati bobo

Re: Letter To Olamide Bado by StarFist(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
PLANETMARS:
Dear bado,
Seems fame and money has entered your head. your display yesterday was shameful you now a noise maker.
You claim to be the best rapper in your track eyan may weather let me remind you, you never win bet award,you never win mtv mama award as best rapper in africa,you never win lyricist on the roll, you haven't rapped three straight hours none stop. Forget the money and fame this is about rap. Truth is very bitter like alomo bitters.You are good no doubt but don't think its all about you. Don't blame jazzy if someone had stood up to say shit that you didn't deserve the award of artist of the year would you keep shut? Or u think wizkid, yemi alade, psquare,davido didn't deserve it?
Well I guess you where drunk or simply in orubebe mode. I wish you the best I remain your biggest fan #planetmars. Oya shakati bobo
Haba
Re: Letter To Olamide Bado by Ginaz(f): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
PLANETMARS:
Dear bado,
You claim to be the best rapper in your track eyan may weather let me remind you, you never win bet award,you never win mtv mama award as best rapper in africa,you never win lyricist on the roll, you haven't rapped three straight hours none stop. Forget the money and fame this is about rap. Truth is very bitter like alomo bitters.You are good no doubt but don't think its all about you. Don't blame jazzy if someone had stood up to say shit that you didn't deserve the award of artist of the year would you keep shut? Or u think wizkid, yemi alade, psquare,davido didn't deserve it?

This has do na sad
Re: Letter To Olamide Bado by PLANETMARS(m): 5:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi Pictured With Korede Bello At His Palace(pic) / Shuga Band Founder Akin Tofowomo’s Wife Maria Celebrates Him / Nollywood Elechi Dondavid Ifeanyi At It Again (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.