Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) (5083 Views)

FG Set To Develop Its Iron Ore Assets. / Contracts For Lead Ore And Zinc Ore / Contracts Available For Zinc Ore And Lead Ore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
We are a mining company here in Nigeria, we mine copper ore presently in Nasarawa state Nigeria,
we some fields for Mining, Trading and investments
-Gold Mines> for Mining investing and trading
-Lead ore mine> for mining, Trading and investment
- Barite mine> for mining, Trading and invstment.
any clearification you need pls feel free to contact us, you are also welcome to visit our mine in Nasarawa state,
N/B these are field we are ready to partner with investors or traders.
if interested contact
Email biseducator@yahoo.com
Phone 07019685743
Fax 090450876

1 Like

Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2015
mining
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by cmoney22222: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Do you sell gold?

Thanks
biseducator:
mining
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by holimyke: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Kk How do you come in as an investor!what are the minimum and maximum amount to invest pls...
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
i don't sale directly.but can contact other associates that sale, for now no.
in mining we have Mining, Trading and brokerage, you can invest 2.3m for trading to buy and supply, and 8-9.5m for mining.
it also depends what type of mining you want, mineral in focus and turn over.
Better still you can call me.
Thanks
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by cmoney22222: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
How can someone start in the trading to buy and supply pls. Whats the risk involved?

Thanks can you drop your whatapp number pls?

biseducator:
i don't sale directly.but can contact other associates that sale, for now no.
in mining we have Mining, Trading and brokerage, you can invest 2.3m for trading to buy and supply, and 8-9.5m for mining.
it also depends what type of mining you want, mineral in focus and turn over.
Better still you can call me.
Thanks
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by cmoney22222: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Any reply?

cmoney22222:
How can someone start in the trading to buy and supply pls. Whats the risk involved?

Thanks can you drop your whatapp number pls?

Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
business
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by cmoney22222: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2015
Do well and rely to my previous enqiry

Thnks

biseducator:
business
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2016
ok will contact you at the appropriate time.
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
mining operations
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2016
business
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by Darlington08(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Biseducator, am interested in this mining of minerals.
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by obafemylegacy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
@biseducator your company contact are wrong,check the two moble number there is an error somewhere,check and get back to me,add me on whatsapp 07036680934 my company is interested in buying ORE from you or your client in larger quantity,or send an email to my company mail losop02@fafalux.com.from obafemi
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by layrico5: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
call or whatsapp me on 08135273535. i have a very big deal business to discuss with you. thanks
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by funsho75(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
do you need a mining engineer. ...
graduated from Federal University of Technology Akure with a 2:1
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by ayusco85(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2016
biseducator:
We are a mining company here in Nigeria, we mine copper ore presently in Nasarawa state Nigeria,
we some fields for Mining, Trading and investments
-Gold Mines> for Mining investing and trading
-Lead ore mine> for mining, Trading and investment
- Barite mine> for mining, Trading and invstment.
any clearification you need pls feel free to contact us, you are also welcome to visit our mine in Nasarawa state,
N/B these are field we are ready to partner with investors or traders.
if interested contact
Email biseducator@yahoo.com
Phone 07019685743
Fax 090450876

Will call Ur number. Am interested
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok sir, expecting your call
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2016
ok
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
business
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Business
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2016
business
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2017
Business open
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
business still open
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by SolutionsGuy: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Our mine has a lot of marbles. Do you know how or where marble can be traded? Do you or your associates buy?
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
business open
Re: Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) by biseducator(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
still open

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate today In Nigerian / New App For Easy Income..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.