Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin (5110 Views)

Have 500k But Don't Know What To Invest With It / Have 500k But Don't Know What To Invest With It / I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by tyeenigga(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good day, I have 500 ,000 to invest in Ilorin but I am afraid to spend it all on fish and pig farming because I won't get instant return to survive. What should I do?
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by kunleweb: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
tyeenigga:
Good day, I have 500 ,000 to invest in Ilorin but I am afraid to spend it all on fish and pig farming because I won't get instant return to survive. What should I do?

Can we discuss on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by dboss12(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Subject: Secured Investment in Agriculture

Hi,

"Alternative sources of income is the sure way to sustainable cash flow and prosperity".

We are super-excited to update you concerning the successes recorded by our subsidiary, Jehus Farms Ltd, a farm management company.
With over 150 Acres, earmarked for plantain cultivation and poultry farming, we have successfully paid about 200 clients, well over N40 million in Returns.
Proofs of payment to our clients available for your perusal.

We hereby offer you opportunity to earn while you keep your job.
Our Packages:
*Sponsor a full slot of our poultry with N610,000 and earn N240,000 every 6 months. Guaranteed!
Or
*Sponsor half slot at N315,000 and earn N120,000 every 6 months for 2 years
Your investment is fully Secured!
*You can also invest N1.2m in our plantain farm and earn N400, 000 every six months for three years.
Or
*Become a Plantain Farm Owner with an investment of N1.65m and Earn a total of N2.4m in three years, while the farm remains tours for life and keeps yielding for you!

2 Likes

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by dPriv: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
tyeenigga:

I am in Ilorin. I have an idea of investment you can make. We can meet and talk better.

1 Like

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by NiggasInParis: 1:23am On Jul 09, 2019
ehya, kpele..

Ecommerce. Big Boys Importation.

I just left Ilorin after a short vacation in the west. Should have invited you for a talk over lunch at my fav spot in Shoprite.

Anyways drop me a mail if serious, i will show you how to get into ecomm biz game in 2019 making loots of income.
Hey, This is not all those incomplete info/stuff you see in business section. This is game! Big boys way

Free 20 Minutes consultation! grin To everybody interested too.

Tallmoneytrees@gmail.com
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by tyeenigga(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
dPriv:

I am in Ilorin. I have an idea of investment you can make. We can meet and talk better.

I am not in Ilorin as we chat but I can chat pending my availability
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by tyeenigga(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Can we discuss on WhatsApp?

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Kenni700(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Hi Poster..

You can be our distributor in Ilorin and earn 20%-25% selling our teaching aids.

WhatsApp me on 08056949842.
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by UkpaiC(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2019
Kenni700:
Hi Poster..

You can be our distributor in Ilorin and earn 20%-25% selling our teaching aids.

WhatsApp me on 08056949842.

What teaching aids do you deal on?
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by NairalandAngel(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
dboss12:
Subject: Secured Investment in Agriculture

Hi,

"Alternative sources of income is the sure way to sustainable cash flow and prosperity".

We are super-excited to update you concerning the successes recorded by our subsidiary, Jehus Farms Ltd, a farm management company.
With over 150 Acres, earmarked for plantain cultivation and poultry farming, we have successfully paid about 200 clients, well over N40 million in Returns.
Proofs of payment to our clients available for your perusal.

We hereby offer you opportunity to earn while you keep your job.
Our Packages:
*Sponsor a full slot of our poultry with N610,000 and earn N240,000 every 6 months. Guaranteed!
Or
*Sponsor half slot at N315,000 and earn N120,000 every 6 months for 2 years
Your investment is fully Secured!
*You can also invest N1.2m in our plantain farm and earn N400, 000 every six months for three years.
Or
*Become a Plantain Farm Owner with an investment of N1.65m and Earn a total of N2.4m in three years, while the farm remains tours for life and keeps yielding for you!

Where is the farm located?

Do you have a website?

Are you a staff of the company or just an agent?
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Kenni700(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
UkpaiC:

What teaching aids do you deal on?

flash cards in numbers,alphabets,animals etc.

chat me up on 08056949842 and i will show you the pictures. Then i will send you the wholesale and retail prices.
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Zibahstores(f): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
tyeenigga:
With 300k, I can give you 50k monthly 9 times. If that's enough for you. Holla let's talk.
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Sicilyjoe: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Zibahstores:

With 300k, I can give you 50k monthly 9 times. If that's enough for you. Holla let's talk.

How do u mean by 9times
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Zibahstores(f): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

How do u mean by 9times

Every 30 days excluding weekends ... Stop after the 9th payment...
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by timlol: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2019
tyeenigga:

Be careful with your money .

3 Likes

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by punter9(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2019
I will advice you deal with any suggestion or business ideas here so that you don't get scammed.

Scammers are always afraid to share ideas openly.

Don't relate with anyone secretly for your own good.

If they have ideas or know any business you can start that will profit you they should share it on this thread. If they need money before they teach you the business they should tell you how much it will cost here.

Lastly before you do business with anyone here, please ask for his real name, address, phone number, email, Facebook name and profile picture. Use his details to find out on this thread if he is a scammer or not.

Good luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Kenni700(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
punter9:
I will advice you deal with any suggestion or business ideas here so that you don't get scammed.

Scammers are always afraid to share ideas openly.

Don't relate with anyone secretly for your own good.

If they have ideas or know any business you can start that will profit you they should share it on this thread. If they need money before they teach you the business they should tell you how much it will cost here.

Lastly before you do business with anyone here, please ask for his real name, address, phone number, email, Facebook name and profile picture. Use his details to find out on this thread if he is a scammer or not.

Good luck.

true talk. I agree with you 100%. Scammers everywhere on this platform.

That was how one called me on seeing my ad and said he wants to offer me a loan. But I must give him my ATM number so he can deduct his money from my acct as @ when due.
Deal wisely and carefully with people on this platform.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Sicilyjoe: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Zibahstores:

Every 30 days excluding weekends ... Stop after the 9th payment...

Ok and u return the capital after the 9th one, anyway what's all about
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by wizardus: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
tyeenigga:

Business is different from a system...

Build a networking system online...part of the cash would be used for maketing too..

You will be forever grateful cheers
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by onlinesecret(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
tyeenigga:
I need 100k from you, I will pay you 55k for 2 months consecutive. I will be deducting it from my salary and deposit it for you from August and September salary. please I just need the money urgently. contact me on 09035597321. I am salary earner. my place not too far from ilorin.
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by BizBayo: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=tyeenigga post=80072420]Good day, I have 500 ,000 to invest in Ilorin but I am afraid to spend it all on fish and pig farming because I won't get instant return to survive. What should I do? [/quotes]

Bro, I will advise you to invest in tech.
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Sunshine002(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2019
bro trade forex and volatility and glad u did /contact me on telegram for info @michaelfat
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by indoorlove(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
NiggasInParis:
ehya, kpele..

Ecommerce. Big Boys Importation.

I just left Ilorin after a short vacation in the west. Should have invited you for a talk over lunch at my fav spot in Shoprite.

Anyways drop me a mail if serious, i will show you how to get into ecomm biz game in 2019 making loots of income.
Hey, This is not all those incomplete info/stuff you see in business section. This is game! Big boys way

Free 20 Minutes consultation! grin To everybody interested too.

Tallmoneytrees@gmail.com
Let's talk
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by NigeriaRadioOnl: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2019
dont give anyone your money or at no point should you invest in shady deals that promise heaven on earth..
here are my suggesions.

• Sallah is by the corner right?. if u dont mind the distance you can go up north, e.g kebbi and buy rams which are very cheap there and bring them to illorin and u can sell at the double amount of (profit excluding transport/logistic ) you cant spend more than 300k.

.• Mobile App : You can employ the services of a mobile app developer to create a simple yet useful app that solve real life problem ( e.g calculator, Simple addicting game, movie streaming App, weather forcast/news), monetize it with admob and and use google ad to sponsor it am an expert on that , i can give my advice.

• Mini importation/ jumia mechant. you could buy from taobao or 1668 and ship to jumia , they (jumia)will handle the sale for you.

My 1kobo. be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Remix10(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Zibahstores:

Chat me up, 07063473488
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by adekennis(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
NigeriaRadioOnl:
dont give anyone your money or at no point should you invest in shady deals that promise heaven on earth..
here are my suggesions.

• Sallah is by the corner right?. if u dont mind the distance you can go up north, e.g kebbi and buy rams which are very cheap there and bring them to illorin and u can sell at the double amount of (profit excluding transport/logistic ) you cant spend more than 300k.

.• Mobile App : You can employ the services of a mobile app developer to create a simple yet useful app that solve real life problem ( e.g calculator, Simple addicting game, movie streaming App, weather forcast/news), monetize it with admob and and use google ad to sponsor it am an expert on that , i can give my advice.

• Mini importation/ jumia mechant. you could buy from taobao or 1668 and ship to jumia , they (jumia)will handle the sale for you.

My 1kobo. be wise

Will like u to build an app for me..Are you in Lagos?
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Denmarkfx: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
NigeriaRadioOnl:
here are my suggesions.

My 1kobo. be wise

Send me your number let's talk. I want to know more about what you do
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Denmarkfx: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you can take the risk of investing 1000$ (360k) from the cash you have, you will be amazed at what you will get monthly from forex trading. And we can handle that for you. Drop your line we'll call you....
tyeenigga:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Open A Nigerian Stock Broking Account / How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria / No Failure Empowerment Scheme "Real Or Another Mmm"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.