Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Flee All Agents.... Your Encounter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flee All Agents.... Your Encounter (725 Views)

Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon / Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. / "My Nasty Encounter With South African High Commission" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flee All Agents.... Your Encounter by amarise: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
whenever you see all this our Naija agents tell them to depart from you cos they are workers of iniquity. my story goes thus ; I have been reading and following Campbell Cohen and have gotten good idea of the Canadian express entry program as a construction estimator NOC 2234 but got hooked in the process . The desperation to land in Canada this year 2015 later landed me in trouble when a friend introduced me to an agent who could help me arrange a TRV. I had no temporary visa idea and never knew there is a thread on NL where I can tap free knowledge. He arranged the rubbish( marriage certificate, children's birth certificate etc) and with enough fasting & prayer I ran to submit . The waiting process saw more prayers till I received a message that it was ready for pick up. guess what?? if I hear, big REFUSAL. I no even call the agent at all cos the money pain me no be small. when my friend heard she said we should meet the man but I know that I could wound him when I later got more details on this thread. when he heard he said" haba! that's no big deal , we can appeal" . though am planning a big Xmas celebration for him cos I realized the havoc he has wreaked on my dream. And now that I have gotten my ECA , IELTS et al I stand a chance to be banned for some years if discovered. pls folks let us desist from buying lie with money .

1 Like

Re: Flee All Agents.... Your Encounter by semac00(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Your story makes no sence at all. you knew you where applying with fake documents and you still went ahead. Who is now fooling who? was expecting to read something reasonable.No Hard Feelings

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Going Back To Miserable "January" London - Will MISS Midlands / 4 Ways To Detox While On Vacation / Space-saving Hacks For Packing Your Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.