Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. (4006 Views)

Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Explorers(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2018
The number of homes destroyed by lava shooting out of openings in the ground created by Hawaii's Kilauea volcano has climbed to at least 26, and five other structures have also been destroyed, authorities told CBS Honolulu affiliate KGMB-TV.

Lava has been spewing more than 200 feet in the air, scientists say.

Some of the more than 1,700 people who evacuated prepared for the possibility they may not return for quite some time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5700317/Striking-image-shows-entire-north-portion-crater-Mount-Kilauea-volcano.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Evablizin(f): 8:28pm On May 07, 2018
shocked Damn.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Explorers(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2018
Lava burns across the road in the Leilani Estates in Pahoa, Hawaii on Saturday as residents fled from the area.

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Slikbae: 8:30pm On May 07, 2018
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Explorers(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
No fatalities or major injuries have been reported so far from the volcano, according to the Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 07, 2018
Massive Explosives used by the Nephilims during their mining operations when giants occupied Earth were buried on many locations on Earth, Hawaii being one of those places. Now the explosives have reached their half-life cycle and are exploding underground.

The people need to move.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by dynicks(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2018
nawaoo!
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Qasim6(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God We don't face these kinda problems in this country.

sorry would have been our case.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Explorers(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
Lava from Fissure 7 slowly advances to the northeast on Hookapu Street in the Leilani Estates subdivision in Pahoa, Hawaii.

The combination of toxic gas, lava flows and earthquakes has put residents on edge, and many are being warned the aftershocks could continue for weeks or even months.

People take photos of lava as steam rises from a fissure in Leilani Estates subdivision.

Incredible footage shows terrifying wall of lava crawling across Hawaii road and consuming a parked car as hundreds of residents are ordered to evacuate.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Explorers(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2018
After a mandatory evacuation due to a lava eruption, Leilani Estates residents line up on the road leading to the area, Friday, May 4, 2018, in Pahoa, Hawaii

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Explorers(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
The crater floor began to collapse Monday, triggering earthquakes and pushing lava into new underground chambers that carried it toward Leilani Estates and nearby communities.

A magnitude-6.9 earthquake Hawaii's largest in more than 40 years hit the area Friday.

In this Sunday, May 6, 2018 photo provided by the U.S. Geological Survey, a Hawaii Volcano Observatory (HVO) geologist collects samples of spatter for laboratory analysis in the Leilani Estates subdivision near Pahoa on theisland of Hawaii.

Kilauea volcano has destroyed more than two dozen homes since it began spewing lava hundreds of feet into the air last week, and residents who evacuated don't know how long they might be displaced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Premiumwriter: 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
Our own corruption-volcano is more terrible.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by chicoMX(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2018
It's explorers again, I sitdon grab popcorn. Go on si oun! grin

Back to topic, thank God say nobody die

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Goahead(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
Recall that there was never any major disaster during the tenure of our still amiable president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan;

Buhari is a disaster to the world

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by chillychill(f): 8:51pm On May 07, 2018
Explorers be creating threads like "commando".. Thanks man kiss

Alihamdulilah,i won't stop thanking God almighty. Imagine if dis happened here? We might have a bad economy bad n selfish leaders,pple killing each oda but not a natural disaster.

For dose places that has been affected I pray God multiply ur loss in a good way(amin)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by ksstroud: 8:52pm On May 07, 2018
This is serious
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by qreem231(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2018
Hawaii is always facing one natural disaster or another, from Tsunamis to earthquakes to volcanic eruptions.
I really pray there are no casualties this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Explorers(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2018
The eruption captured.

Residents from the nearby Leilani Estates sleep in their cars after being forced out of there homes by a lava eruption, Friday, May 4, 2018, in Pahoa,HI.

Traffic as residents evacuate the island.
Mynd44

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nbote(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2018
Oyibo ppl sef.... Despite knowing d volcano to b active dey still set up settlements and wait for d disaster dat follows... Atleast dey are always prepared for d fallout.. Waiting for d day San Francisco's fault lines will decide to shake body
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by rs172(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2018
Thank GOD no life was was lost
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:
Massive Explosives used by the Nephilims during their mining operations when giants occupied Earth were buried on many locations on Earth, Hawaii being one of those places. Now the explosives have reached their half-life cycle and are exploding underground.

The people need to move.
oga you say

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 07, 2018
AyamConfidence:
oga you say
Not many people know that Truth, because they are too busy looking for money to eat that they do not research. I just hope you are not one of them.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by lumzybo: 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:
Not many people know that Truth, because they are too busy looking for money to eat that they do not research. I just hope you are not one of them.

Bro kindly drop the link to backup ur claims... this is 2018 not some 300B.C undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2018
lumzybo:

Bro kindly drop the link to backup ur claims... this is 2018 not some 300B.C undecided undecided undecided
For who ? Am I some teacher or you think I am here to have a dialogue with some kid in his mother's basement. I just gave my opinion of what I know. I didnt expect to be stalked.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:
Nephilim?? Explosives?? Bruh....wheres the truth in that

Well what do I know?? Some other people go school pass some of us

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by lumzybo: 10:08pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:
For who ? Am I some teacher or you think I am here to have a dialogue with some kid in his mother's basement. I just gave my opinion of what I know. I didnt expect to be stalked.

Smiles. No further question pls. You have showed your level of civilisation.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 07, 2018
AyamConfidence:
Nephilim?? Explosives?? Bruh....wheres the truth in that

Well what do I know?? Some other people go school pass some of us

Just giants mined the entire Earth's crust, mountains are actually rock heaps, some of those rock heaps they hid these massive explosives and once in a while at certain pressure build up the stuff begins to explode and the intense heat melts the rocks into molten magma that pours out unto the surface. These information are kept secret, and schools are thought the wrong science, cos some people do not want the populace to know the True history of Earth and what this place is. That is why a lot of people do not know the meaning of life and the purpose of life as well as their mission. It is a cryptic matrix which I have decoded.

I personally have to stop talking about it.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Ravenglass: 10:54pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:

Just giants mined the entire Earth's crust, mountains are actually rock heaps, some of those rock heaps they hid these massive explosives and once in a while at certain pressure build up the stuff begins to explode and the intense heat melts the rocks into molten magma that pours out unto the surface. These information are kept secret, and schools are thought the wrong science, cos some people do not want the populace to know the True history of Earth and what this place is. That is why a lot of people do not know the meaning of life and the purpose of life as well as their mission. It is a cryptic matrix which I have decoded.

I'll really wanna learn some truths from you..

But first, how can one know his purpose in life?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:

you watch too much cartoons.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by rex444(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:

i would like to know more pls,enlighten me
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:

billyonaire??

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by vincentjk(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2018
All these people wy dy road their own na to snap pix Hmmm..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lafose Festival In Ode Remo / My Kuwait Visa / Lets Talk Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.