Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) (11438 Views)

Water Saving Irrigation Solutions For Millenial Farmers!!! / Customized Irrigation Solutions for Plantain, Cocoa & other tree Crops / Nursery/seedling Trays Available In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
As a new generation farmer we can't afford to practice agriculture the way our fathers did so we need to be proactive and have eagle eyes for opportunities. We must recognize that agriculture is a very risky business.

Irrigation is a means of reducing some of the risk in agriculture, and is necessary for vegetables and crops production expecially now that it's dry season.

The secret/hope is that additional revenue from improved quality and yields will not only pay for the costs of purchasing and operating the irrigation system, but also will result in greater profits.

Choosing correct system for your particular situation or farm is crucial, based on our research the best and most affordable provided you have a reliable source of water is (Spray tube system).

At HABDEC we've consider carefully the first costs of buying and installing the system, as well as the continuing costs for pumping, operation, labor and maintenance of this system and discovered that it's the best with mind blowing results on all types of vegetables and crop expecially plantain.

1000sqm with fittings is as low as N150,000 this will work for 1 acre of plantain or any vegetables the only thing you need to buy is 3 inches PVC pipes according to your desired dimension and pumping machine.

Seedling tray with 105 cell is also available @ N350 only

Available at Highhill Agri-Business Development Centre Abeokuta.
Connect on +2348065220074

1 Like

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
BENEFITS OF USING THIS TYPE OF IRRIGATION SYSTEM ARE:

1. It is a water-saving equipment for spraying irrigation that requirs low water pressure (operating pressure: 0.5 – 0.8 Kg/cm2= 7.12 - 11.38 PSI) which really helps save electricity and water.

2. It sprays evenly. This helps improve the germination rate of seeds and the survival rate of transplanted seedlings.

3. It has two additional functions:
A. It sprays evenly.
B. You can inject your liquid fertilizer into the tube, mix with the water meaning it can be used for fertigation. This helps establish the evenness of topdressing therefore, Irrigation + Topdressing = Functions.

4. After using the solid fertilizer, the spraying irrigation helps dissolve fertilizer, effectively seep the soil and easily reach the root without washing the fertilizer away.

5. It helps maintain the looseness of soil.

6. Since most of our crops and vegetables are planted in rows its extremely suitable using this spray tubes because it spray covering an area of 0.1 – 4 Meters.

7. It is the most suitable equipment for irrigating sandy soil.

8. Spraying with this type of irrigation in late afternoon reduces the survival rate of moth(harmful insects), and thus, reduces the amount of using pesticide.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Suitable for dry season crops and vegetables such as:
Plantain.
Pineapple.
Watermelon.
Cabbage.
Okra.
Banana.
Cocoa.
Oil Palm.
Vegetables.
Pawpaw.
Bean.
Tomatoes.
Wheat.
Potatoes.
Yam.
Spring Onions.
Lettuce
fruit trees....etc.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Key Features of this irrigation system.

1. pe material
2. size: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1/2"
3. ISO 9001 certified
4. spraying width:0.1 - 4 Meters

Pattern :
H.Y.A-(Fog Type), Laser Series
Size 3/4"
Holes 2 hole, 4 hole
Length 100M X 10 (Meters)

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by crystalf: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please make sure you have enough to go round
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
crystalf:
Please make sure you have enough to go round
Ok boss
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Irrigation is the artificial application of water to the land or soil. It is used to assist in the growing of agricultural crops, maintenance of landscapes, and revegetation of disturbed soils in dry areas and during periods of inadequate rainfall.

Additionally, irrigation also has a few other uses in crop production, which include protecting plants against frost, suppressing weed growth in grain fields and preventing soil consolidation.

In contrast, agriculture that relies only on direct rainfall is referred to as rain-fed or dryland farming.

1 Share

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by applebee: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
you are good. keep up the entrepreneurship spirit.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
applebee:
you are good. keep up the entrepreneurship spirit. JJ Erunube
Boss on top

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why irrigate your farm?

The reasons for irrigation are wide, varied and differ for each situation.

For example irrigation;
1. Provides greater certainty with production than is possible with dryland farming.
2. Provides options for diversification or intensification.
3. Allows farmers to grow more vegetables, crops, pasture and increase livestock production.
4. Allows farmers to maintain quality over a critical dry period.
5. Ensures crops are not affected by moisture stress at critical growing times.
6. Provides greater opportunity to gain vegetables/ crops response to fertiliser application faster.

Although irrigation has many benefits, whether to irrigate or not is generally an economic decision.

For irrigation to be sustainable, the benefits must increase income sufficiently to cover the costs of development and provide an acceptable return on investment.

That where our spray tube comes in, it's highly affordable and efficient for all crops and vegetables.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by Paulordiah(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2015
YOU TRY
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Paulordiah:
YOU TRY
Thanks
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by Paulordiah(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2015
FOR?
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Paulordiah:
FOR?
For your input.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by deteb(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Please World1. can i get quote for the for this facility for one plot of land. I will appreciate it. I am a small starter
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
deteb:
Please World1. can i get quote for the for this facility for one plot of land. I will appreciate it. I am a small starter
Sure.
If you are starting with irrigation my bro. you are starting great.
Please i need to know the dimensions of your land.
Is it in 100/50 or 100/60?
what do you intend to plant?
The answer will help in determine the best spacing for you crop or vegetable.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Join the Dry season farmers club all you need is water.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Irrigation in Africa has the potential to boost agricultural productivity by at least 50 per cent, food production is almost entirely sustained through rainwater, with only six per cent of the total cultivated area equipped for irrigation.

Get yours today.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by FADEO: 5:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Do you do plantain farming for interested investors. can you send me detail of the investment to fregdave@gmail.com
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by Paulordiah(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2016
LETS DO BIZ
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2016
FADEO:
Do you do plantain farming for interested investors. can you send me detail of the investment to fregdave@gmail.com
Yes. Got it?
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 6:49am On Jan 06, 2016
The irrigation system that works.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by lagbaja(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Great job World1.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by webhostbiz: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
how many of this spray tube will cover 1 hectare of land and what is the cost? thanks.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
lagbaja:
Great job World1.
Thanks.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by pamdaniel(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2016
nice job... what is the full cost of mounting that tank stand? i like to do same in the farm i leased cos i see the tank stand looks temporal. pleases help me with the cost estimate
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
webhostbiz:
how many of this spray tube will cover 1 hectare of land and what is the cost? thanks.
The quantity depends on your spacing and what you intend to plant. Currently the tube is N15k per 100m roll.
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
pamdaniel:
nice job... what is the full cost of mounting that tank stand? i like to do same in the farm i leased cos i see the tank stand looks temporal. pleases help me with the cost estimate
18ft Galvanised 3 step tank stand is just N90k
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Spray tube irrigation system accessories.

Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by pamdaniel(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2016
wow thanks brother for ur help and idea... its gonna change my life
world1:

18ft Galvanised 3 step tank stand is just N90k
Re: Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) by world1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Water is crucial when it comes to irrigation setup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (pictures & Videos) / Local Rice Production Hits 15m Tonnes / FG To Set Up Cashew Processing Plants In Four States — Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.