Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Yaya Toure Wins BBC 2015 African Footballer Of The Year Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Wins BBC 2015 African Footballer Of The Year Award (536 Views)

Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaya Toure Wins BBC 2015 African Footballer Of The Year Award by Samakus(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Manchester City and Ivory Coast star player, Yaya Toure has won the BBC African Footballer of the year award.

He beat competition from Yacine Brahimi, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Andre Ayew and Sadio Mane to win the coveted award in London today. He last won it in 2013, and has now become the only player to have won the award twice apart from Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo.

“I am very proud. To receive this dedication from the fans is unbelievable” Toure told BBC Sport. “Also I want to pay tribute to the other nominees. African football is growing up, becoming much better and we have fantastic young players coming through now. I am delighted and very happy. And as an African player, I want to lead all my younger brothers to be successful in the future. When I was a kid I was always dreaming of being an important player. I have sacrificed a lot. I will continue to try to win a trophy every year, I will fight to win a personal trophy.” he said

Congrat Yaya!!!

Source: http://www..ng/2015/12/11/yaya-toure-wins-bbc-african-footballer-of-the-year-award/#sthash.qzHeF7rP.dpuf

Re: Yaya Toure Wins BBC 2015 African Footballer Of The Year Award by Young03(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
scam....mtcgeew
Re: Yaya Toure Wins BBC 2015 African Footballer Of The Year Award by eldino44(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: Yaya Toure Wins BBC 2015 African Footballer Of The Year Award by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Yaya Toure Wins BBC 2015 African Footballer Of The Year Award by SurefireAsoOke: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
What can I say; Congrate

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: Yaya Toure Wins BBC 2015 African Footballer Of The Year Award by sample042(m): 2:50am On Dec 12, 2015
How many times now?

I would like to help you know my secret in soccer betting. Stop wasting your hard earned money on betting shops.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins #u23afcon Beating Algeria 2 - 1 | Download Highlights / Van Gaal: My Job Is Secure / Ex-enyimba Goalkeeper Dies On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.