Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Van Gaal: My Job Is Secure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Gaal: My Job Is Secure (534 Views)

Arsenal And Manchester United Fans React To Shock Louis Van Gaal Announcement / This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics / My Job Is To Focus On Man Utd Not Guardiola - Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal: My Job Is Secure by bvibesblogger: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Van Gaal says his job as Manchester United manager is secure, despite recording a fourth straight defeat, after falling 2-0 to Stoke.

Stoke City led a comfortable win with goals from Bojan and Arnautovic piling pressure on Van Gaal.

And the availability of Mourinho has put more pressure on Van Gaal who is certain of his job.

The Dutch coach was asked after the game if Ed Woodward should come out and give him his backing to which Van Gaal told reporters: “That’s always the question in this situation. But I feel the support of everybody in the club.

“People are saying that to me. I am not so interested in public announcements.”

However, when asked if he felt he would be in charge on Monday, Van Gaal added: “The club doesn’t have to fire or sack me, sometimes I do it by myself.

“I am the one who wants to speak first with the board of Manchester United, or with the staff, or with the players, not with you.

“We have to wait and see, but I think so.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/12/van-gaal-my-job-is-secure/
Re: Van Gaal: My Job Is Secure by khattab02: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
hehehehehehehe...... Really?? Jose thought the same too...

#next in line to be sacked!

#poor style of play!

#good/average players have gone worse!

#played a joker on united fans when Rooney said he will score 25 goal.
Re: Van Gaal: My Job Is Secure by Osogs(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
He is joking. With him blaming the players for the loss in the last game I think he is treading Mourinho's path. The time is against him.
I belief tomorrow's match if lost might be the stroke that break the Camel's back. Well all depends on the board at Man utd.

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez Banned For Two Games / Fixed Games Oooo 101% / Nations Championship: Nigeria 3 Vs Niger 1 (live) 84'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.