Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy (53772 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2016
The next day I was discharged from hospital. By then the police had freed me. I and my friends went straight to Lagos, to Nuella’s place. We went there through the help of Adaobi who gave me Nuella’s address. Infact it was a big loss and blow to us. I wasn’t really interested in who told the deceased parents that she was pregnant. “I no get interest for that one.” Na to just vindicate myself of false accusations. “I had already asked my mom to go back to Ilorin when I was immediately discharged.” I suggested we went to Nuella’s place with police men but Uchenna said that won’t be proper that it would look as if I was guilty. As we went, we were also accompanied with 3 of our friends.

When we got to the deceased house, she had already been buried and they were holding a candle light session for her. Immediately we stepped into the compound. As the woman that came into my room at the hospital which I guessed was the deceased mom. As she saw me when we walked in, “Blood of Jesus. The Lord rebuke. The Almighty God rebuke you,” she shouted and pointing to me. There was a distraction. As other people turn come see me. Na so them begin speak in tongues. They were shouting “the Lord rebuke you.” “Agent of the devil,” all of them shouted at me. Na so dem begin abuse me ooo. Some were calling me “satan,” some “evil spirit.” Na so fear come dey catch me. It was there and then I came to know that Nuella’s parents were pastors. A tall guy I presumed was a relative came and prevented us, most especially me from coming close to the candle light session. Some people were even busy praying against us, calling fire from heaven to consume me. It looked as if I was not wanted there. They don’t want me in there as some guys asked me to leave. But my friends were still telling me to keep calm. “Those guys no want me.” They(Nuella’s parents) said I raped their daughter and forcefully impregnated her. The said I forcefully took her to Ibadan for Abortion. “Na dat one pain me. Me no want wahala.” ‘Even with the sight of the things I was seeing, I couldn’t hold back the tears coming down my eyes’. As the argument was still going on. Some of the family members had prevented us from coming in. Na so one girl like that come carry Olive oil come they spray us ooo. She was screaming, “let fire consume you. Let fire consume you.” Na so I ask myself, “Na who fire wan consume.” Another one carry bottle water com dey sprinkle on us. Before I knew what was happening, this people had brought up a prayer point say we be demons. That God should destroy all demons in that arena. I looked at my friends, I was so weak and emotional. I can’t just go where I am not wanted. I told them I was going back to the car since the deceased parents didn’t want to see us, me to explain what really happened between Nuella and i. I told my friends to come so we leave. They still insisted we stay. Na so meleave them go sit down inside car. I cried so bitterly as I was seated in the car. Nuella was gone. Uchenna came to meet me inside the car. Na him come dey console me. Uchenna said we should leave and come bac the next day with an elderly person because they were not ready to listen to us. “Maybe by then, the deceased people would grant us an audience.” We left and came back with one of Uchenna’s elderly relative from his mother’s side who agreed to accompany us after much explanations. When we got to Nuella’s place, they didn’t even allow us to come inside their house except for Uchenna and his relative who were allowed in. I sat on a chair at one corner of the building. A tall man came out of the house while approaching towards my direction. He came to me and I greeted him. “You are the Gbadebo, right?” he asked. I no know whether make I say “yes” or “No.” me sef don confuse. He took an empty plastic chair close to me and sat. “Well, what happened?” The man asked. “Him sef don see as my eye red.” I told him how I and Nuella began but hid some vital things from him. After telling him, he said his name was Pastor Sam. The way he talked with me, I thought at least I had someone from the deceased family side who was listening to me, giving me audience. Not until after talking with him. He said I was cursed. That I should go for deliverance as soon as possible because if I don’t, what would happen to me in the next days would be worse. As the man was talking, e pain me. I felt it was an insult. If not because we were mourning, I for abuse the man. Na so e say make I collect him number incase I need counseling. Make e no be like say I stubborn. And since we are still trying to make peace with the deceased family. Na im make I collect the man number as he call am. I saved it on my phone hoping to delete it later. Pastor Sam left me. “Na so I begin think about Nuella again ooo. Just some few weeks to her graduation from the university and she was gone.”

After about 2 hours, Uchenna and his relative came out of the deceased house.

<<<<<<< to be continued>>>>>>>..>..
A happy new year to all of u all

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by abiola081(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Thanks a lot...you really tried with your updates...happy new year to you too
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Pwettyella(f): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2016
onismate:

Thank you soooo much... u are blessed
U wlcum
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by fF01(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2016
omo story don tie rapper o!
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mimicue(f): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year onismate.. Great story thumbs up
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
mimicue:
Happy new year onismate.. Great story thumbs up
thank you very much...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Camellia(f): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
D lessons in dis story r plenty for guys n girls alike..... #nice one op #bottom line God's time z d best don't force things ...good will come in due season..
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by favourmic(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
I swear this thing wan kill me for here o, happy new year dude Jah bless
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by iheanyi40(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
B lyk say I go buy d full story o, dis suspense is much,

BTW happy new year onismate
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
iheanyi40:
B lyk say I go buy d full story o, dis suspense is much,

BTW happy new year onismate
That u soooo much
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
After about 2 hours, Uchenna and his relative came out of the deceased house. They said the deceased parents said they don’t have anything against me. I asked if I should go and see them! They said the father in particular they para. They said they don’t want to have anything to do with me. And that I should carry my wickedness and problems out of their house. “Chaii, so na me be problem wey dem dey face.” We left the place.

Funke called me to commiserate with me over the death of Nuella. She called with another number. I asked if we could meet somewhere. She said it wasn’t possible. Na so I beg oo but she cut the call and switched off the phone.

Few days later, the student disciplinary committee of my school invited me for questioning over what transpired between I and Nuella. I defended my self and told them what happened. God was on my side that I wasn’t rusticated or suspended. After 3 weeks, I was pardoned by the school management. Na so Chukwu Abiama take save me.

Weeks later after resumption into 400 level. “Nuella dem don become history for my side.” I had given up on getting Funke back because all efforts of me trying to get her back proved abortive. My image on campus had been badly damaged. It looked as if the gods are angry with me. Turn out in all the seminars I was organizing had become extremely poor. I wasn’t happy it was getting poor because I was making up my mind to quit the Yahoo Yahoo business. I began wondering, "each time I was making plans to quite so I could concentrate on my genuine business; the genuine business would start failing me.” But this time, my mind was made up. I was so ready to quit, no matter how. I had even started having weird feelings of quitting, accompanied by terrible scary dreams. Infact I was even contemplating on moving out of the house I and my guys (Abisoko and Uchenna) shared. I was wishing to get my own place sef. And anything, money wey my guys make, I didn’t want to be a part of it or share in it.

I was preparing for my project, thesis at home when I got a call from a friend that our last academic semester results had been pasted. My two guys (Uchenna and Abisoko) were not around. They had gone to Mapoly, and I refused following them because I was scheduled to meet with my Project supervisor. Na so I rush take my phone com call my guys tell them say I hear say them don paste result. They asked me to help check their own when I get to school. Na so I enter school come go my department result notice board. I only met few people checking theirs. I just wanted to see what I was given for my I.T. I saw mine, it was not that bad. 4.65 for GP. Atleast e boost my CGPA wey dey fall. I was now in 2.3 CGPA with about 8 carry over courses for first and second semester. “I thought to myself to buckle up because na final year I dey.” I checked Abisoko’s own and uchenna’s. I couldn’t believe my eyes what I saw boldly written to their name, “RUSTICATED.” Na so I clean my eyes come look am again to be sure of what I was seeing. But no be Nollywood film I dey watch. It wasn’t a film. Na reality. I brought out my phone to call my guys to tell them what I saw. As I was about dialing Uchenna’s number, he was already calling me. Uchenna’s call was coming in. I picked it. He had been told about it. He said couple of friends called to tell him some moments ago. So he wanted to know if I was there to confirm. Na so I tell am say na true oo. But I was very sad. I told him to come back immediately. He said he and Abisoko were already on their way back. I began wondering why they were rusticated. But I guessed it was due to their academic performance. Their CGPA was so low. Uchenna was 0.89 and Abisoko 0.92 with loads of carryover. “This one na withdrawal from the university.” In my own case, it was certain that I was having an extra year because I wasn’t able and won’t be allowed to register all the 8 courses for first and second semester. I was pained that I would be having an extra year but I was using my guys condition to console my own.

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
As days went by, Uchenna and Abisoko were trying so hard to meet lecturers and staffs they know in the school if they could help them out over there rustication but it went ‘negative.’ I was trying my best to help but nothing good was forth coming. As time went by, they had forgotten about it and moving on. But they still remained in the house, refusing to go back home. Uchenna said he wasn’t going to tell his uncle, it would hurt him. He would start working on something, either to move to U.S or Malaysia to start school again. Abisoko too had already said he won’t tell his people back home. Na were Uchenna dey him go dey. They brought up an idea. That we should all work together, get Malaysian visa and travel out. Na so me tell them say I no fit just leave school. After all the stress, then leave at that final year. “It’s impossible,” I told them. Na so them begin persuade me to change my mind. “Though we had gotten use to each other but I wasn’t willing to take the risk.” I told them to wait till I graduate, them say “No.” I told them to leave that I would come and join them. But they refused. They just want me to leave school and follow them but me no gree. Me sef don dey find way to cut myself from them sef. The situation became intense. We quarreled over it but I was still adamant. I felt like leaving the house but I felt it was a wrong decision. Those guys had been my closest friends. They have been with me and they actually helped my life and career. I couldn’t just leave. And there was this deal on ground that we were walking on. I had already started pulling myself out from it. I wasn’t going to involve myself with scam. Part of me was telling me that the way I was going about it was wrong and dangerous. But I was ready to thread that path.

There was a time Uchenna started accusing me of abandoning them after helping me. But I used academics as the reason i wanted pull out of them. But they were not buying it. At a time I felt I should just leave the house and rent another for myself because I wasn’t having a rest of mind at the place again. G-money even called to ask what was going on. I told him that I wasn’t pulling myself out but they should just exercise patience till after my graduation. Himself (G-money) come dey tell me say the distraction no go affect my education, say we dey move enter another country go school. I tell them say till I finish the one wey I dey. But at the back of my mind, “even if they will wait, I wasn’t ready to return to yahoo yahoo.” Even though the money on the current deal was enticing, “I was ready to let go.” I felt the little money I had would be enough as I was still organizing my seminars.

Weeks later after moving out of the house I, Uchenna and Abisoko shared. My guys came to me and asked I return to the house, “that the fact we had series of argument doesn’t mean we should just separate.” After much explanations, I felt their point ooo. Even me sef dey miss them. We had been together for long. I told them I will be a part of their new deal. They said it was worth N100m and G-money was also involved too. They asked me to come back to the house. I told them that I would come back. After they had left, “part of me was telling me it was just a trap” but “another part of me felt the opposite,” they had been my guys, they won’t hurt me. I had earlier said I wasn’t going back to Yahoo yahoo but this one, the money was so enticing and I was going to make up to N10m from the deal. The N10m was so important to me because I was going down financially. My online businesses were not moving at all. The seminars I organize, turn out has been low.

After I had told my guys that I would return to the house, I was feeling uneasy. “My mind was not at rest.” “I felt I was making the wrong decision.” “I felt there was danger ahead.”

Few days later, the first semester exam was fast approaching and I was really preparing for it. My mom called that the family of our late house keeper had started disturbing again. Na so I travel go Ilorin. Before, na my guys dey help me make connections with Police. Now wey be say I still dey post them, them no fit gree help me get through top police officers wey go help. I and my mom had to approach the family. We took a lawyer and some police men along to visit them. After much deliberations for 3 days, we were asked to pay the family N3m. “shey na we kill the girl?” I thought to myself. I was having only N4.5m in my account. But we were advised by the lawyers to pay because they believe the family of the deceased were into fetish things. “They might strike us.” We(family of the deceased and my family) finally settled for N1.7m which I paid to close the case.

I was still in Ilorin, Uchenna and Abisoko had been calling me to come back because the deal had been sealed and it was left for me to go and process it as usual and get in touch with banker Jide in Ibadan. I had to tell them to exercise patience. “That Scorpion bite my mama and I come carry the woman go hospital.” I felt she should just recover to an extent before leaving.

I finally returned back to Abeokuta after two weeks in Ilorin. I had missed a couple of continuous assessment tests (CAT). But I trusted myself that I would be able to make it up at the exams.

For one week, I had not communicated with my guys and it was unusual and they didn’t call me. I tried their line but it wasn’t going through. I tried the one of G-money, all his three numbers, non were going through. I called some of our friends we had in common to know if they are aware about there were abouts, but none could say exactly about their present location or anything about them. I went to their house and the doors were locked. Na so fear come dey catch me ooo.

<<<<< To be continued >>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
To order for the full story is N200. You can pay with airtime. just hala at onismate@gmail.com or 08137831811 (whatsapp)
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lynnfeb(f): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is too interesting. I love the suspense. Kudos guy.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Author of this work is Christian C. Ozor

http://www.hovabuzz.com/stories-on-episode/1075-confession-of-a-funaab-yahoo-boy-the-tales-of-gbadebo-episode-16

story continues ......

For one week, I had not communicated with my guys and it was unusual and they didn’t call me. I tried their line but it wasn’t going through. I tried the one of G-money, all his three numbers, non were going through. I called some of our friends we had in common to know if they are aware about there were abouts, but none could say exactly about their present location or anything about them. I went to their house and the doors were locked. Na so fear come dey catch me ooo. I kept on trying to see if I could get in touch with them. Even to Mapoly and the guys there said they haven’t heard from them for a while. “My fear increase.” “Hope say something bad never happen to them,” Abi my guys don finally leave Naija!

A week later after I had started the first semester exam, I had just finished a paper and returned home. I switched on my phone. A text message entered and it read, “Guy if you are still in the house, please leave. They are coming.” It was an unregistered number on my phone. I began wondering “who sent it and the house he/she is talking about.” “ For my own house! Who is coming?” I called the line and it said it was switched off. I just felt the message was sent to a wrong number. I called the number but the line was switched off. I kept on trying the line for couple of hours, yet it wasn’t going through. Na so I forget about am.

Till I finished my first semester exams, I didn’t hear from Abisoko and Uchenna. The day I finished my exams, I made up my mind I was going to travel to Lagos to Abisoko’s place. I felt that would be the right thing for me. I waited till I finished my exams so I could have the time. I had only visited Abisoko’s place in Lagos once, back when we were in 200 level. Abisoko took us (I and Uchenna) there for his father’s birthday party.

A day after my exams, I made arrangements. I didn’t want to call Abisoko’s sister because I had her number. Incase if there was anything, she won’t start suspecting. Make I use my leg go there. As I don prepare finish come go Kuto park make I enter car. I was inside the car with other passengers. The conductor was still screaming “Lagos Eko.” Screaming for more passengers to come. Na so my phone ring. I checked it was an unregistered number which is not in my phone. I picked it and the person at the other end said, “Paddy how far na U.C.” That was U.C (uchenna) voice. “Baba were una dey na, I don dey try your number since.” I said. He asked me where I was, I told him I was in kuto park on my way to Lagos to try locate them. Na so Uchenna laugh. He said it’s a long story and wasn’t what he would tell me on phone, that they (Abisoko and him) are in Owo in Ondo state. And if I can make it, I should come that he would give me the description of where to find them. I asked if all was well, he said all was indeed well. But the from the way he sounded, all wasn’t well at all. I told him I would be on my way to Owo that moment. After the call, I came down and boarded a car going to Sagamu. When I got to Sagamu, I was lucky to find a car along the road going to Benin. Na from there dem drop me for Ore where I took a car going to Owo. When I got to Owo, it was around 5pm in the evening. “Throughout the journey, I was communicating with Uchenna on phone through calls to update him were I was.” Whan I got down from the car in Owo. Na so i carry Okada from where the car drop me come go the junction were Uchenna say make I stay so he go come pick me. I waited for about 20 minutes till a car rode pass me and reversed back. The front screen wined down and sitting on the passenger seat was Abisoko. I didn’t know the driver. I wanted to start hailing him, Abisoko. Na so he say make I hold am till we get home. He opened the owners section of the car and I went in. The car zoomed off. We were inside the car when he (Abisoko) introduced the driver of the car to me. He said his name was Seun. Na the guy (Seun) get the car wey we dey inside. He said that all of them are working together that moment. We chatted as we rode. We got to the place they were staying. It was a story building painted in white, with great outward appearance. As we enter inside the compound na so I see my guy Uchenna dey play snooker with some guys. I came out of the car. Na so my guy come where I dey come huge me. I don miss dem die. The faces of the guys I was seeing inside the compound. Me sef come dey wonder for my mind how my guys (Abisoko and Uchenna) take meet them, get their contacts, meeting the people and got to that place. There were too many people in the compound, both girls and boys, smoking heavily.

As I sat on one of the chairs in the compound, I began asking Uchenna what was happening. Abisoko came to where we were. “Baba come make we go one corner go gist,” Abisoko said. Na so we enter one corner were chair dey. The three of us sat down. I come dey ask them wetin happen wey their line no dey go through. That was where Uchenna began telling me what happened. “He said their last deal i pulled out from, after I said I was going to concentrate on my academics. After pulling down the maga and he finally paid $770,000. They had to use Banker Jide’s account to pull it down. After every processes, with agreements done. Make banker Jide transfer money nah the guy no gree. Na so banker jide disappear ooo. Dem no come see the guy. “So jide don carry money waka”. “Trust G-money nah.” They said G-money no gree and he controlled the deal and transaction. G-money said that anywhere he finds Banker jide, he will kill him. After several days with G-money making contacts with people, they traced Jide to Seme border where he was on his way out of the country.”

story continues...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
As Uchenna was narrating, my head don full. To be sincere, with what they told me, “G-money was a thug.” I never knew that, and infact Abisoko and Uchenna said they never knew G-money could kill. “My guys said they never knew that G-money was well connected.” G-money had to lure Banker jide in a manipulative way and killed him at God knows where. As this guy dey narrate this thing, me sef fear G-money. “I could remember he helped me when one of our house keeper’s died, their family nearly arrested us but just only a call I made to him(G-money), na so him make contacts with well to do police officials wey save me and my mama.” According to my guys, the real deal at that moment was that “after killing banker Jide, they broke his bones and placed them inside a Ghana must go bag and dropped them his street in Ibadan.” Na from there police find out, come dey find them. They said G-money had left Nigeria already.

I told them I tried calling his phone number but it wasn’t going. Them (Abisoko and Uchenna) said they were even preparing to leave the country. But from what they said, they (Uchenna and Abisoko) were not part of the people who killed Jide. Infact they said “when G-money said he would kill the banker anywhere he finds him after taking their money,” they thought he was joking. Not until he(G-money) called to tell them “they should find their levels because the police was looking for them, and that was why and how they changed their mobile numbers.” My guys said in a matter of days, they would be heading to Ghana, from there they would work on their visa to Malaysia. “They had to come down to Owo to hide for the main time because the police were seriously investigating the case.” But within myself I thought that “if my guys had nothing to do with Banker Jide and it was only G-money and his crew killed him, why running nah!” They were questions I asked on my mind.

After their explanation, with everything they had said, I realized it was the reason “Uchenna used his new number to send me a message that if I was at their place, I should leave to avoid being involved in the case.” My heart was beaten fast. I hoped that the police won’t come for me since I was part of the deal from the onset before pulling out. Uchenna said they won’t come for me provided I was not part of them who the police saw jide with before he died. As he said this, na so me look am. So they were with him before he was murdered. That means they were there and part of the murder nah as opposed to what he first told me that it was G-money that killed the late banker. Abisoko said I should calm down for them to explain it well. ‘Explain what!’ I thought to myself. “There were too many loop holes in their story as they narrated”. Too many twists and K-leg for that their story. I didn’t just know what to believe. Everything come tire me. But didn’t just want to say it out, maybe dem fit kill me for their.

After 2 days I spent with my guys in Owo. 2 days of fear because I didn’t know what would become of my life. I was careful due to police and hoping that I won’t do anything bad that would make my guys come for my life. I presume them as killers. I left Owo back to Abeokuta. After returning to Abeokuta, I and my guys chatted on Whatsapp and calls for couple of weeks till one morning I discovered that their line was no longer going. And that was the last time I heard from them.

Few months later, I had just finished defending my project and awaiting my final results for second semester, I was so happy that I had finally left Yahoo yahoo business, but my online businesses had fallen deeply. It wasn’t moving the way it should be. I was only depending on the money I had made from my Yahoo yahoo business earlier. “Thank God for my mother’s business, at least the rents we collect was still doing some major works for us.”

I travelled to Ibadan this beautiful Saturday for an ICT seminar I was involved in. I arrived very late due to the traffic congestion from Ilorin to Ibadan. When I got to the venue of the seminar. The security no gree me enter ooo. They said the door had been shut, no going in. Me sef no gree. “Not after paying N12,000 for the seminar.” After dragging with the security men for some minutes. “What is going on here?” a lady’s voice said from behind. As I turned, it was Adaobi. Immediately she realized it was me, she ran towards and hugged me. “It had been a long time we saw each other after she graduated, and the incident of her friend’s (Nuella) death.” I explained what was going on that I was refused entry into the seminar. She immediately helped out. She asked and begged the security men to allow me in. At first they were being adamant but later allowed me in. I was allowed into the seminar.

After the seminar, I and Adaobi chatted about old times. She said she was just finishing her NYSC some three weeks back in that Oyo state and was a hostess at the seminar. She said it was a friend that connected her to the event organizers. She said she was badly in need of money, that was why she did the job, and she doesn’t want to just go back home like that. Her mom was seriously ill in Lagos. And dem don dey carry her(Adaobi’s mom) up and down but to no avail. She said the doctors said it was fibroid which required a major surgery to be removed. “That same her mama dey get eye problem, she was almost going blind and that one na surgery them need to rectify the thing.” So she just dey hustle to support make her mama no die. Me sef pity her gan. She asked me about my result and I told her that it would be pasted in a matter of days. “I trust you nah, first class na im you dey,” she said referring to my result. “But how I wish she knew that I would be spending an extra year due to my past carry over courses.” “I never told her about. That one na my mind e dey.” Adaobi said she was leaving Oyo state finally the next day back to Lagos. Make she go start to find work. We exchanged phone numbers and I left.

Three days later I called Adaobi to inquire about the wellbeing of her mom. The way she sounded on phone, her voice showed that it was getting worse. I told her to give me the address to her place in which she willingly gave to me, and directions how to get to their street. She said if I was coming, when I get to her street, I should call her so she could come pick me. I told her that anytime I want to come I will call her. As I was dropping the call with Adaobi, a departmental mate called to say that our second semester result had been pasted and I was having an extra year with just four 200level courses as carry over. 2 first semester and 2 second semester. Na so I tell him say I don already know. I had already known because I passed all the courses I registered for that session. The four courses I was carrying, the units were more than the required courses to register so I had to drop them. I didn’t register them.

Two days later as early as 6am, I called Adaobi that I would be coming to their place that day. With the direction she gave to me, na so I enter road to Lagos. According to Adaobi, she said they stay in Ajah. I reach Oshodi for Lagos. I saw an empty taxi which I called. We negotiated and he took only me to Ajah where I stopped, called Adaobi again as I waited. I had already called her when I just got down in Lagos that I was on the way. Barely 5 minutes I stopped at the junction, Adaobi arrived on foot. The car that brought me was yet to leave. I had to negotiate with the driver again. I and Adaobi entered and he took us to their place. When we got to her place I met her mom sitting on a chair at the veranda. I guess she was taking the morning breeze. She really looked ill from the outward appearance. She doesn’t see clearly with her eyes according to Adaobi. I greeted her and she warmly answered. Adaobi was telling me that her mom was answering me warmly, but when she would be in pains, goshhhh... The whole house will be turned upside down. I got to meet Adaobi’s two junior sisters. One of them was in Yabatech and the other a Jambite. He said her brothers were out of town for work. We talked, laughed and joked. The whole place was bubbling. I spent about 5 hours with them before telling them I was leaving. So as Adaobi and her sister in Yaba were seeing me off, I asked Adaobi the amount needed for the whole surgery, both her mother’s eyes and fibroid. She said it was N175,000. To me it was small money but to them, itwas huge amount. “In as much that I had little in my account, I was willing to support.” I asked Adaobi that if I provide the money, would it be enough? She laughed as if I was joking and making jest of her. I told her I wasn’t joking, and I was willing to do it. She was looking at me when she saw the look on my face and countenance, showing I was serious. I told her to give me her account number, and she did. She almost started shedding tears, thanking me. “Adaobi had always been a sweet heart. I remembered when I just got admitted to FUNAAB, she would give me food, pay my transport fare to school and back. I felt I was capable of doing something so I did it.” After everything, I went back to Abeokuta.

The next day I paid N180,000 into Adaobi’s account. She called to thank me so well. Na so all her brothers and sisters come call dey thank me for the money. Adaobi continually updated me on how far they went on the surgery till one Friday that I called her phone number after the surgeries her mom underwent. I tried calling her to know if her mom had fully recovered and her number was not going through. She was the only person I had her phone number in their family. For days and weeks I kept on trying but still her phone number wasn’t going through. Na so fear begin catch me ooo. “Abi something don happen to them?” I thought to myself. I took it upon myself to find out if he and her family were really okay.

I travelled to Adaobi’s place in Lagos. It was the house she brought me to when I first came visiting. When I got there, I met an old woman who told me that Adaobi and her family had packed out of the place. I was very confused when the woman was telling me that. “No be the person wey talk say dem no get money to treat her mama na im come get money to pack out. Abi the old woman dey whine me!” But she can’t be lying because when I got to the flat, it was empty and “flat to rent” sign post was at the door. I even saw a similar sign post at the compound gate. “Have I been scammed?

<<<<< To be continued >>>>>
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by louiskay(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
brewing really HoT***

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by cathyibok(f): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Following.....
Weldone OP.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Temitope012(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
enjoying ur story...kip up d gudwork
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Bobbieydeey: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol op sabi Waka o,following Sha nice one
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by favourmic(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
gbese re o
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by reality777: 4:45am On Jan 04, 2016
NICE WORK.... I DON READ TYER.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by fF01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
onismate:
“Have I been scammed?
hahaha, lmao! dem dey scam scammer??
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mickky88: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
lolz
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2016
best story ever read......full of suspense
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by louiskay(m): 12:46am On Jan 05, 2016
@ onismate ...... we are earnestly waiting for an update oo.... no take suspense kill us ABeg
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kajoula(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
louiskay:
@ onismate ...... we are earnestly waiting for an update oo.... no take suspense kill us ABeg

get the PDF file....

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by louiskay(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
kajoula:

get the PDF file....
I use a Nokia 2626.... can't read file in word format or PDF ..... just Joking....
.... I will finish reading d story in less than an hour.... I love d suspense and modifications am getting on NL....
& I guess we are half way done with d whole story.... so I gat take a chill pile..... its definitely ending soon and well, I Hope...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kajoula(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2016
louiskay:

I use a Nokia 2626.... can't read file in word format or PDF ..... just Joking....
.... I will finish reading d story in less than an hour.... I love d suspense and modifications am getting on NL....
& I guess we are half way done with d whole story.... so I gat take a chill pile..... its definitely ending soon and well, I Hope...

IV READ IT BUT ITS UNLAWFUL FOR ME TO TELL THE STORY, WHAT ID SAY IS TO "GET YOUR OWN COPY"
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by louiskay(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
kajoula:

IV READ IT BUT ITS UNLAWFUL FOR ME TO TELL THE STORY, WHAT ID SAY IS TO "GET YOUR OWN COPY"
Alright.... Thanks.... will probably do that after d next update
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kajoula(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
louiskay:

Alright.... Thanks.... will probably do that after d next update

GOOD

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello everyone, am sorry for lack of updates. It is due to my PPA. I have gone back. There is no browsing network here. Am trying to update now but its not going. But I assure you, God willing I will finish the story on Thursday. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Difference Between State University And Federal University / HELP! Is Surname The First Name Or Last Name? / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.