Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy (53887 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by benzion72(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bros if person want to pay with airtime which one dey suitable MTN, glo,Airtel
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
benzion72:
Bros if person want to pay with airtime which one dey suitable MTN, glo,Airtel
hmmmm... mtn
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jnichole(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
onismate:
hmmmm... mtn
can i get the ebook in .jar format
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Horlaidex(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
jnichole:

Don't tell me you're still using a Java fone bruh.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jnichole(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Horlaidex:

Don't tell me you're still using a Java fone bruh.
i am pending when nokia release their android phone
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
jnichole:
eBook is available in only PDF and word format
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry christmas to everyone tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink I hope you are enjoying yourself as much as i do !
well am giving away five (5) copies of this story CONFESSION OF A FUNAAB YAHOO BOY; THE TALES OF GBADEBO, The full story. I am giving away five copies to five people here for free as we mark the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. To win it, you just answer this question...
**** What is the name popularly called Gbadebo's girlfriend by his friends in the story?
drop your answers with your email address. i go only select first 5 right answers.

merry christmass
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mufuteeeee(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2015
onismate:
Merry christmas to everyone tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink I hope you are enjoying yourself as much as i do !
well am giving away five (5) copies of this story CONFESSION OF A FUNAAB YAHOO BOY; THE TALES OF GBADEBO, The full story. I am giving away five copies to five people here for free as we mark the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. To win it, you just answer this question...
**** What is the name popularly called Gbadebo's girlfriend by his friends in the story?
drop your answers with your email address. i go only select first 5 right answers.

merry christmass

The name Gbadebo's girlfriend is popularly called in the story is "Funke kpomo lips". My email is **********@gmail.com. Thanks

cc onismate
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Olusharp(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2015
The name Gbadebo's girlfriend is
popularly called by his friends in the story is "Funke
kpomo lips". My email is
*********** Thanks
cc onismate
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by rchilee: 1:42am On Dec 25, 2015
Funke kpomo lips
folakemikolawole@gmail.com
cc onismate
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by iamphilips(m): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2015
Funke kpomo lips
Awesomephilz@gmail.com...............
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by JrizzyJosh(m): 2:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Name is called Funke AKA kpomo lips by his friends email Joshjuicyhsoj@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Muoweta: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Ppl nor de slp oh well lemi jst try its Funke alias kpomo lips
Chiobiokor @ gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lexy070(m): 4:29am On Dec 25, 2015
funke (aka kpomo lips) ekeleyo@yahoo.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by dynadang(m): 4:32am On Dec 25, 2015
The Name is called Funke AKA kpomo lips called by his friends dynadang@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by supo19884: 4:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Funke aka elete Pomo (Pomo lips) shuppyholarpeskky@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kennyland1(m): 5:11am On Dec 25, 2015
funke (aka kpomo lips) email kennyland2007@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2015
its funke AKA kpomo lips...email ( iyohalesnar@gmail.com)
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Emperortj93(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Nice one op. But at a time, u suppose extend the free giveaway to 10 so that homeboy go fit win something from u this xmas.

Funke the kpomo lip aproko

emperortj93@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by grinface98(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Her name is funke ''Kpomo lips''
Saheedraji33@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ponpin234(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2015
onismate:

merry christmass
. FUNKE POMO LIPS.....Ishalayed1@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
jrizzyjosh iamphilips rchilee olusharp mufuteeeee . I have sent ur ecopy to ur email.. Please don't forget to say something here.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2015
thank you guys for your love and support, your massive followership. i have already gotten the 5 winners of the ebook. The author of this story is christian c. ozor .08137831811 www.hovabuzz.com This book is sold for N200 .You can purchase the full story in"PDF" or "word format" for just N200. you can pay with airtime (recharge cards).. 08137831811 (whatsapp) or email onismate@gmail.com to get your copy. Your copy will be sent to you within 10 minutes of payment.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Olusharp(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2015
onismate:
jrizzyjosh iamphilips rchilee olusharp mufuteeeee . I have sent ur ecopy to ur email.. Please don't forget to say something here.
thanks Bro..seen ..God bless you plenty ..merry Christmas
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by rchilee: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2015
onismate:
Thank you bro for the gift.

Merry xmas
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Emmy97: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Funke
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kinibd(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Funke kpomo lips . Send mine abeg kinibd@yahoo.com onismate sneh baddosneh
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lovelani(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Op, the best give you can give this day is to post 5 pages, coz it's obvious everybody following the story knows funke kpomi lips.

Thanks
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by benzion72(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2015
Bros compliment, kindly check your whatsapp my message they there. And help do the needful. Also to my other free readers association let. us try and encourage the op thanks. Compliment to all

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by unibenstudent1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
take ur gift
honeydear:

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by cathyibok(f): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
onismate:
thank you guys for your love and support, your massive followership. i have already gotten the 5 winners of the ebook. The author of this story is christian c. ozor .08137831811 www.hovabuzz.com This book is sold for N200 .You can purchase the full story in"PDF" or "word format" for just N200. you can pay with airtime (recharge cards).. 08137831811 (whatsapp) or email onismate@gmail.com to get your copy. Your copy will be sent to you within 10 minutes of payment.
Sent u a mail. I didn't get any reply. Pls check
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by honeydear(f): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
unibenstudent1:
take ur gift
thank you smiley
Merry Christmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.