Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest (1372 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest by diligreat(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Indeed, silver and gold have i none, but what i have i will give it to you. However, i'v been touched to expose this means, method, strategies, tricks on how to make money with expired domain names which i termed "the oil well of Nigeria", to people who have found it difficult to make money online or who have been scammed and deceived. But am out to show you this for FREE, absolutely FREE. Did you just said free? YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. Though this might not be new to some people, nevertheless, i will teach as many that are interested to learn what EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES ARE, and how they can make money from it with ease.

Expired Domains are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. but before then, investing in expired goldmine is the best business i have ever came across. this is a business that can fetch you $10- $20 daily on parking, depending on the keyword, page rank etc., and fetch you $100-$200 on selling. I shall draw the curtain here. In our next lesson,
these are things you will learn;

>What domain name is all about.
>How to start as a newbie.
>Things you need to start with.
>How to identify good and bad domain names. etc.
Re: Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest by acevic: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Great, lets roll
Re: Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest by adeniyia33(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2015
Pls share it, I am inetrested

diligreat:
Indeed, silver and gold have i none, but what i have i will give it to you. However, i'v been touched to expose this means, method, strategies, tricks on how to make money with expired domain names which i termed "the oil well of Nigeria", to people who have found it difficult to make money online or who have been scammed and deceived. But am out to show you this for FREE, absolutely FREE. Did you just said free? YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. Though this might not be new to some people, nevertheless, i will teach as many that are interested to learn what EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES ARE, and how they can make money from it with ease.

Expired Domains are money just waiting to get picked up from the street. The only problem is to separate the good ones from the bad ones. but before then, investing in expired goldmine is the best business i have ever came across. this is a business that can fetch you $10- $20 daily on parking, depending on the keyword, page rank etc., and fetch you $100-$200 on selling. I shall draw the curtain here. In our next lesson,
these are things you will learn;

>What domain name is all about.
>How to start as a newbie.
>Things you need to start with.
>How to identify good and bad domain names. etc.
Re: Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest by diligreat(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Now let's get started,
before you venture into any business, it is expected that you have a good knowledge and information about the business, in order to make progress in it. that is exactly what i will unveil to you.

<>What is a domain name? it is the name that you normally type when you want to visit a website. e.g( www.nairaland.com)
<>How do i get started as a newbie? However, you mustn't be a master degree holder, computer wizard, a technocrat, before you get started. you can get started provided you have a valid e-mail address, a valid master card, and be able to read English lang.
<> What is the starting capital? Well, that's not a barrier at all. with 5,000 you are on your way to success. HOPE YOU PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING?
OK THAT'S GOOD 2016 MILLIONAIRES. YOU MUST MAKE PROGRESS IN THIS BUSINESS, PROVIDED YOU PAY ATTENTION AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

Now you have understood the above points, the question is, how can i get expired domain name?

Thousands of domain names expire every day. The reasons are different. Some forgot to renew the domains, some just don't want them anymore or they moved on to other projects etc. But for the people who know about stuff like PR, ALEXA, BL, CPC, make daily substantial revenue from it. BUT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY ORIGINAL DOLLAR FROM FAKE DOLLAR. Because not all domain names dropped to be registered are good. "GOOD DOMAIN NAME, EARNS GOOD DOLLAR"

There are two ways to make money from this expired domains biz, also called "oil biz"
$>You make money by parking
$>You also make money by selling
HIP HIP HIP HURRAH!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LESSON? BETTER THINGS AHEAD
Re: Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest by AMI3(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
so how do i get started ?
Re: Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest by 124mumsy: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
plz d trop ur number do i can call you
Re: Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest by diligreat(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
HELLO if you are in a haste and you think you want to start the business as fast as possible, so as to start making money immediately without wasting time, then GOOD for you because you have taken a nice step. kindly visit: WWW.EXPIREDDOMAINSEXPRESS.COM

THERE IS AN ONGOING XMAS BONANZA. THERE YOU WILL GET ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO START THIS BUSINESS.
REMEMBER: The thread lesson still continuous
Re: Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest by Hunry: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
iykepromotions dis guy dey sell your ebook oh. dont dash dis scammer your money, let him show proof of d money he made

(1) (Reply)

This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015. / Idea On How To Start Snack Business / Window Blinds In 48hrs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.