Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,914 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Health Benefits Of Dancing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Dancing (458 Views)

Exhuming The Dead And Dancing With Them, Bizzare Ritual In Madagascar (Photos) / Health Benefits Of Dancing / I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Dancing by healthfulng: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dancing is a great way to keep your body and mind healthy. It is time to start reaping health benefits of dance today, such as it help you lose weight, reduce stress, stay flexible and make new friends.
Dance improves our memory making it a great mental exercise for our brains and help the brain age gracefully. The part of the brain that controls memory naturally shrinks as one age older, which can lead to impaired memory but scientifically it have been proven to be reverse especially if one is engaged in various aerobic exercise, to which dancing is also part of it.

It also helps the body to become flexible such that it affects our bones and joint to reduce stiffness. It also helps keep, the joints lubricated in order to prevent arthritis.
Dancing has also proved to reduce stress. It also makes one feel younger, by retarding aging process immensely.
http://healthful.com.ng/health-benefits-of-dancing/
Re: Health Benefits Of Dancing by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: Health Benefits Of Dancing by sinaj(f): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Which type of dance

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Dancing by prettyjo(f): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2015
any type of dance is ok ,as long as you are moving your body
Re: Health Benefits Of Dancing by healthfulng: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
you are right prettyjo

(1) (Reply)

Will There Be Any Money Back Guarantee Miracle Bust / Britain May Have Just Found The Cure For HIV And Sickle Cell / Brave Woman Battling Terminal Cancer Writes Incredible And Heartbreaking Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.