Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) (50955 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by sweatlana: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2015
This couple looking so natural and real together. Congrats to them
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Egabs(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrat and thank the lord fr is mercy n luv upon you mat God blessing continue to reign in ur family
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by kenoz(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by lordsharks(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Cute
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by tete7000(m): 6:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Lol. You sound like my mom.

Wao! That's a privilege. I definitely grew up with one like her too. My regards to her. Enjoy the weekend.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by justmenoni: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2015
U don't get it?? She needs an American passport for her child and it's called Birth Tourism, alot of em celebs are doing this as well as some wealthy ( and now not wealthy
grin) people.

quote author=Otenestbestyaho post=40924063]Congrt to her!!! But I don't get it still, u mean she went to usa just to give birth? What happen to general hospital or federal medical centre? If the afarmentioned are too cheap, why not any private hospital in nigeria? May be she want a usa babe!!! I gave up on nig.[/quote]
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by chiomilisa(f): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2015
mercyyyy congrat.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2015
What a good news...! Mercy is naturally endowed with large breast which means her kids would have plenty of milk to feed on. Congratulations dear!
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by fanedrive(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Like some flat heads ask: who is she?
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:
shocked useless man, done turn mercy to baby factory e no go reach 1 yr bfr e go attack the box 18 to score goal again, anofia, mtchww

Congratulations mercy.
Why u attacking the man? This may be a mutual decision reached by both of them. She's a career woman, remember. She probably just wants to get over the business of childbearing as quickly as possible, so she could concentrate on her career and raising her children properly. 3 isn't a bad number. It's moderate enough.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Caleb5: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2015
.....! Is it every year she'll be giving birth?.Na wa oh !.....
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by dandostism88(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrat Mercy, but I still recommend Family Planning to you, thank you!
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Why u attacking the man? This may be a mutual decision reached by both of them. She's a career woman, remember. She probably just wants to get over the business of childbearing as quickly as possible, so she could concentrate on her career and raising her children properly. 3 isn't a bad number. It's moderate enough.

Babe you gat brain I swear, such maturity,

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by boyt1: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Congrt to her!!! But I don't get it still, u mean she went to usa just to give birth? What happen to general hospital or federal medical centre? If the afarmentioned are too cheap, why not any private hospital in nigeria? May be she want a usa babe!!! I gave up on nig.

Naa Europe & American passport citizen by birth dem they fight for jaree
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

Babe you gat brain I swear, such maturity,
. Lol.. Thanks.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Ucweb(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2015
congrats to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by diva90: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats to them, baby number 4 loading in a few months I guess... She seems to be pregnant every year
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by JoeCutie(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2015
Bbsharon:
Wow congrats Mercy, but pls do take a break now o.

If only she can hear me.
Lmao! Mercy never has mercy on herself. What an irony!

Their things are on fire!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by LoveStan(f): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2015
It's D Lord's doing & its maarvelous in our sight. A huge congratulations 2 D Family of Prince Okoji & Mercy, for God Has done it again. Welcome 2 D World our Little Angel. I Pray 4 God's Blessings All D Way
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lol.. Thanks.

You dont seem like you are from around here, cus 25% of women in this country are on medication for mental illness, which means 75% are running untreated! So he hard to see your type, Baby Let me put a dimaond ring on that finger na, rare germ, bby duro, bby chocolate, bby jelof cheesy if you are taken, you give me your sister o cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by JoeCutie(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

True. But who says they are stopping at three? Well...their biz though. cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by emzila(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them.
mercy is a strong woman, birthing her children without stress. kiss

IT IS COMMON OF EBIRA WOMEN, THEY GIVE BIRTH LIKE AN HEBREW WOMAN. PROUD OF YOU SISTER. CONGRATS.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Jexyme(f): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2015
......And tomorw she'll tell you that she's PROUDLY NIGERIAN but anytime she wants to open that her big p*ssy to born she'll fly to USA.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by daimsy(f): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2015
emzila:

IT IS COMMON OF EBIRA WOMEN, THEY GIVE BIRTH LIKE AN HEBREW WOMAN. PROUD OF YOU SISTER. CONGRATS.
I can see that. Thanks.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
JoeCutie:

True. But who says they are stopping at three? Well...their biz though. cheesy
Yea... Whatever they decide to do, it's their biz, as long as they care and cater adequately for the children they bring into the world.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by bronze82(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
What a rush!This is what happens to husband snatchers.She's trying to out numbered the children her husband former wife have for him.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by 1voice: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulation to the family! So fast! 3Babies in 3years
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by emzila(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:
shocked useless man, done turn mercy to baby factory e no go reach 1 yr bfr e go attack the box 18 to score goal again, anofia, mtchww

Congratulations mercy.
MERCY IS NOT COMPLAINING. YOU CAN SEE FROM ONE OF D PIX THAT JUST FEW MINUTES AFTER SHE DELIVERED, STILL ON BED, MERCY IS READY TO GIVE ANOTHER SPECIAL KISS THAT COULD TEAR THE MAN'S TROUSER. I BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST FOLLOWING THEIR PLAN. THEY HAVE THE MONEY AND CAN ACCESS BEST DOCTOR IF THEY NEED TO CONTROL THE RATE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Demigods:

You dont seem like you are from around here, cus 25% of women in this country are on medication for mental illness, which means 75% are running untreated! So he hard to see your type, Baby Let me put a dimaond ring on that finger na, rare germ, bby duro, bby chocolate, bby jelof cheesy if you are taken, you give me your sister o cheesy
Lol...my sis is still a minor, unfortunately. And pls, women aren't crazy!
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Jalinco: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2015
One disadvantage of marrying a very fertile woman is that, even if the husband merely shake hands with her she will be pregnant. Doctors call it Mercy Johnson syndrome

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2015
E be like say she wan kiss, but hin no dey kiss when people dey snap or look!!!!!
Or is he a bad kisser? Or nah kisseast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu Called Off Wedding With Alex Ekubo Over Threat Messages / How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) / Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.