Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo (912 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku / Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by oluwatomisin93(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2015
The immediate past Minister of Finance , Mrs. Ngozi
Okonjo-Iweala, yesterday, reiterated her innocence in the
ongoing probe on the multi-billion dollar arms deal, stating
that in all her dealings, she strived to protect the interest of
the country.
Okonjo-Iweala, in a statement by her spokesperson, Mr.
Paul Nwabuikwu, also alleged that unscrupulous and
comprised individuals have distorted the contents of her
memo to former president Goodluck Jonathan, seeking the
transfer of $300 million and £5.5 million to the Office of the
National Security Adviser, to portray her in bad light.
The statement reads: “ For the past week, Edo State
Governor, Adams Oshiomhole and other compromised
persons and media have embarked on a campaign of
falsehood against Dr Okonjo-Iweala. They have distorted
the contents of the January 20 memo in which she
responded to a request by the former National Security
Adviser and quoted selectively from the document to make
their false allegations of ‘illegal diversion’ of funds.
“For your information and a fuller understanding of the
issues, please see the attached January 20 memo by Dr
Okonjo-Iweala as published by some online sites. It
confirms that Dr Okonjo-Iweala is a transparent person of
integrity and patriotic professional who worked hard to
protect the interest of the country and that her accusers are
purveyors of falsehood on a political mission to tarnish an
innocent patriot.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/arms-deal-probe-i-acted-in-nigerias-interest-okonjo-iweala/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by Demmocrats(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2015
sad
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by modath(f): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2015
How? Does this woman think she's fooling anyone? She may not have been a thief, but she is an accomplice in the National LOOTERY!

Was there appropriation for the funds

Madam gele knows her stand in the international community is taking a serious beating at this particular period!!

Kemi Adeosun brought the TSA idea to Ogun & helped her state, madam gele's contribution is to tie gele & lie about state of the economy.

God will judge you all appropriately!! Technocrat. sad

4 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2015
In 2019 Buhari won't have anything tangible to show his broom wavers, let him be deceiving himself with "Fighting Corruption Mantra. Let him continue probing rat & grass cutter, somebody should remind that Nigeria's economy is going down the drain..

I'm Waiting Unto That Very Day When They Will Probe "Ibrahim Lamorde, Ex EFCC Boss Whom 4trn Went Missing Under His Watch... or IS HE UNPROBABLE??
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Dear PMB, kindly send all persons guilty of corruption to Kirikiri. Even if the wailers call it witch-hunting, I believe all witches deserve to be hunted! Kindly hunt them down.
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by orobs93(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2015
For all I care
She was just 2 clumsy

She will be sleeping and snoring
While sambo dasuki stays awake and carries out his actions

Cus all dis looting happens at nite..
She is accusing oshiomole...for me oshiomole is a vindicated virtually with everynews comi out
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by divinehand2003(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2015
This strong woman in time past is still talking strongly even when stronger persons have arisen. She does not know the times we are in; END TIMES.
IF I WERE U MADAM, I WILL TELL THE TRUTH NOW BECAUSE ONLY THE TRUTH CAN SET YOU FREE.
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Now her story don dey change small small , suddenly she is calm. Really its not about going to Harvard or Oxford. Am not surprised, I can see how developed zimbabwe is with Robert Mugabe as the most educated president in the world.

NOI, has a lot of questions to answer, and I am with oshiomole on this

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by themilanway(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2015
This woman should shut up already,the more she talks the more I detest her.

Where are those jumped to her defence when Soludo said trillions of naira was either misappropriated or mismanaged right under her nose?

All she is good at is predict her voodoo and manipulative economics either from her dome in Abuja or from her fellow crooks at the world bank.

She should come down from her safe haven and set the records straight with the authorities or should up and stop displaying her stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by slyng(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Do NOT fear me but fear the consequence of ur action(s) - PMB

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by Aufbauh(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2015
Dear wailers wailing foolishly, this is the reason why your Hero should be Zerorized.
GEJ ran a government of Bazaar! The greatest tragedy in this whole scenario is GEJ claiming ignorance of this Bazaar.

3 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by mysteriousman(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2015
This woman is a joker, when the heat gets turned on, she will become soft like Dasuki now
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by emzila(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2015
THIS WOMAN WANT TO PLAY SMART. SHE CANNOT CLAIM NOT TO KNOW THAT THE MONEY WAS LOOTED. HABA, EVEN AS A FINANCIAL SECRETARY IN MY SMALL GROUP WHILE I WAS IN SCHOOL, I DON'T GIVE MONEY WITHOUT FOLLOWING IT UP. HOWEVER, THERE WERE TIME I LET CERTAIN THINGS GO BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. SHE KNEW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEND. HOW CAN SUCH AMOUNT BE OUT OF A NATION'S TREASURY UNDER YOUR WATCH AND YOU ARE NOW TELLING US THAT U NEVER KNEW THE MONEY WAS NOT USED FOR ITS PURPOSE because THAT IS WAT ALL THESE YOUR EXCUSE MEAN.
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by bewla(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2015
es ma y u to they talk lie
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by BALLOSKI: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2015
bring your fat cheek home to come and explain in person .
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by BALLOSKI: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In 2019 Buhari won't have anything tangible to show his broom wavers, let him be deceiving himself with "Fighting Corruption Mantra. Let him continue probing rat & grass cutter, somebody should remind that Nigeria's economy is going down the drain..

I'm Waiting Unto That Very Day When They Will Probe "Ibrahim Lamorde, Ex EFCC Boss Whom 4trn Went Missing Under His Watch... or IS HE UNPROBABLE??
wait till 2019 before you say this .
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by oduastates: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Just laughing
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by chiscodedon(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2015
if I hear
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by eyesofgod: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Now her story don dey change small small , suddenly she is calm. Really its not about going to Harvard or Oxford. Am not surprised, I can see how developed zimbabwe is with Robert Mugabe as the most educated president in the world.

NOI, has a lot of questions to answer, and I am with oshiomole on this

I tell ya! E de change no be small.
She's a real agbaya.
Re: Arms Deal: I Acted In The Favour Of Nigeria - Okonjo by Episteme2(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2015
modath:

How? Does this woman think she's fooling anyone? She may not have been a thief, but she is an accomplice in the National LOOTERY!

Was there appropriation for the funds

Madam gele knows her stand in the international community is taking a serious beating at this particular period!!

Kemi Adeosun brought the TSA idea to Ogun & helped her state, madam gele's contribution is to tie gele & lie about state of the economy.

God will judge you all appropriately!! Technocrat. sad
Hatred won't kill you, I pray.
See comparison. Chai! Madam NOI don suffer.
Sure, God'll judge her like everyone else. God's already rewarding her by making her attain greater heights everyday while your sole preoccupation is how to drag her to the ground where you're helplessly doing your pathetic job. The clock is ticking tick tack, keep blaming GEJ and everybody that worked with him.

(1) (Reply)

Should NASS Summon Buhari Over Dss/court Orders? / Dasukigate; Olu Falae Only Remitted #5m - SDP Denounces Him / Metuh, Kanu And Dasuki Still Detained As Buhari’s Associate Is Released 24hrs Af

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.