Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Who's On Workforce Waiting List? Please Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who's On Workforce Waiting List? Please Share Your Experience (1135 Views)

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Any Update On Workforce Aptitude Test Written In Kano On The 13th August? / I Want To Gate Crash On Workforce Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's On Workforce Waiting List? Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
I was invited for workforce test sometime in September, I had my test and interview on the same day, and was given a link to download several forms which I did, after a very stressful process, I was eventually able to complete my documentation, after which I was given another link to fill some forms on line. I completed all that since October, but the funny thing is since the completion of my documentation I've not been contacted by workforce.
Please is there. anyone in the same situation, or is there anyone who has passed through this situation before? I'd like to know how long people wait before workforce fixes them in a job.
Re: Who's On Workforce Waiting List? Please Share Your Experience by muh4eva(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Did their assessment and interviews last week, to complete my documentation coming week, applied for customer service wit one of their clients which is a bank, we were told we would have a final interview at the head office of the bank coming week. As long as you already fulfilled their requirement I believe they'd call you when the one of their is in need.
Re: Who's On Workforce Waiting List? Please Share Your Experience by dhantey324(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2015
xyz098:
I was invited for workforce test sometime in September, I had my test and interview on the same day, and was given a link to download several forms which I did, after a very stressful process, I was eventually able to complete my documentation, after which I was given another link to fill some forms on line. I completed all that since October, but the funny thing is since the completion of my documentation I've not been contacted by workforce.
Please is there. anyone in the same situation, or is there anyone who has passed through this situation before? I'd like to know how long people wait before workforce fixes them in a job.

grin dem wan kill you with hope grin grin
Re: Who's On Workforce Waiting List? Please Share Your Experience by adunpeters(f): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=xyz098 post=40925869]I was invited for workforce test sometime in September, I had my test and interview on the same day, and was given a link to download several forms which I did, after a very stressful process, I was eventually able to complete my documentation, after which I was given another link to fill some forms on line. I completed all that since October, but the funny thing is since the completion of my documentation I've not been contacted by workforce.

Humm, welcome to the club; not trying to discourage u. Did documentation and it's over 1 year 4months. Am yet to hear from them

(1) (Reply)

Online Medical consultant Needed Urgently / Vacancy At A Multinational FMCG / Urgent Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.